How do we cure gender dysphoria?

How do we cure gender dysphoria?

Attached: rubygod.jpg (634x634, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlGjgf0Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good old moderate beating

Nice flag my dude

Kill all the jews and faggots? (For real this time)

Attached: 0b571288e0dd018448bcaea4645e1d75b9db01b17b51704981b05f2355628ad9.jpg (800x584, 89K)

>Frog ID
What did kek mean by this

Attached: oy vey the rundown.png (998x1134, 197K)

Literally kill yourself.

?

hrt and emotional support

Attached: 32A97680-169C-4C35-B494-B010FD1D3338.jpg (339x388, 28K)

Hangings

>How do we cure gender dysphoria?

I like anal... so if it looks like a cute young woman... I am happy!

Attached: cANADa.jpg (680x768, 43K)

I think he's now how we fix it. Check the meme flag

beatings

Nuclear weapons

state of those tattoos. She looks like a Brooklyn Subway train from The Warriors

Attached: choochoo.jpg (315x160, 7K)

beatings

Stop stigamitizing it.

People will not admit they have a disease if you continue to act as though the disease is something to be ashamed of.

You're essentially saying, "if you have this disease you're fucking disgusting", and expecting them to admit they have the disease.

The best way, if you have any kind of contact with anyone who you suspect has this condition, is to make it clear to them that there are ways for them to educate themselves about this disease and seek treatment and get back to living according to their natural gender.

It might make you feel good to antagonize these people, but ultimately, in a society with a lib-controlled mainstream media, we are only discrediting our own cause by doing that, and causing more people to go over to that side.

The noose

Exercise and glass containers for food instead of plastic.

>How do we cure gender dysphoria?
a bullet

buttravaged faggot detected

>She looks like a Brooklyn Subway train from The Warriors

Wait.. that is a FEMALE?!

Attached: Unprepared_Anal_Analogy.gif (336x248, 1.98M)

we sure as hell dont facilitate the delusion, thats for sure.

Teach kids how to express themselves but at some point tell them they should grow up and stop being a faggot

This.

Pic related, 100% effective and proven cure

Attached: Solution to homosexuality.jpg (615x408, 79K)

Androgen medication for males, anti-androgen medication for females.

Watch manly shows like 24 and Arnie movies.

Attached: Jack and Chloe.jpg (624x439, 149K)

No such thing; it's a displacement concern to avoid addressing the shit in their lives that is dragging them down. There is no way for a man to know what being a woman feels like, let alone to the point where they consider the way they feel is the same. And visa versa, a whole lot of this bullshit is actually women cramming all their bullshit into an impossible desire to somehow become a man, and has been since this was first studied, something like 3:1. That ties in with the non-binary bs too, that's 75% awkward looking women too.

You can't have an uncontrollable overwhelming belief you are feeling a way you have never felt, and indeed endocrionology being what it is, you can never feel. The lived in experience of a woman aged 8-18 is very different indeed from that of a man, for example. A man can go through those years without another human being touching them, for example, something that would be considered cruel and unusual child abuse if it happened to a girl.

So, yeah, no. If you want to help 'em try to encourage them to identify and address the anxiety they are covering for with this bullshit.

Attached: 1531764739155.jpg (265x505, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dVSlGjgf0Pk

she does have a cracking arse in John Wick 2 though

WITH MY DICK

call uncle pence

But you ARE disgusting if you have a disease.

Bullying and terror, like you cure most antisocial behavior.

Helicopter rides

curbstomping

Modern day "conservatives" believe that a nigger can be french, german or polish. If they believe that man can't be a woman it means they just aren't consistent in their beliefs.

Attached: comment_Oqt6bOviKPIIyU1DmYocVGBTggQs9CkF.jpg (720x476, 166K)

Leprosy is a disease from being disgusting, AIDs is a disease mostlikly got from being disgusting, making your entire life a giant sexual fetish is pretty fucking disgusting

Leave them the fuck alone, especially if they are kids.
It's been proven that kids growing up with gender dysphoria, if left alone, go on to just be homosexual.
Putting kids on hormone therapy and through gender reassignment surgery should be tantamount to child abuse.

Attached: 36333481_10160620136050541_3605057022682202112_n.jpg (905x900, 67K)

>AIDs is a disease mostlikly got from being disgusting
>affects mostly niggers and fags
What did mother nature meant by it?

Bullets.

But then you have a bunch of gays everywhere. I don't see how this solves anything. At least if you force them to try and be normal they'll 50% themselves by college.

Yeah when they demand us to ask anyone for preferred pronouns before talkimg to them or otherwise we are being rude then yes I'm going tostigmatize them.

Don’t give them surgery. Give them emotional support. And mental help.

Reframe gender as a racial category.
All Blacks are male.
All Whiteoids Chinks Dunecoons are female and worship muh dik

I'd rather a person just be gay than turned into an indiscernible abomination by someone else with an agenda.

Bullets

I think he's trying to say you're a flaming faggot.Either that or to neck yourself. I'd go with the second to be safe

Bullets

stop making slide /threads.

gas the kikes then stone all the lgbt degens

Lead poisoning.

Bullying.

Lots of bullets

How do you cure something that doesn't exist?

Day of the rope.

>i have no idea what I'm talking about lol: the post

one for the fuck who wrote that as well

Mass suicides.
August 23.
Join us.

>no one posted this yet

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 32K)

Conversion Camps. Pepe can counsel them on why girls are great.

Attached: 1533509728621.jpg (600x710, 86K)

beat me too it

We don't. We let them die and we use them as examples for kids on what to not do.

Attached: 1525927365119.png (1350x295, 65K)

Attached: 50cal.jpg (425x425, 17K)

iodine and remove refined sugars from diets.