Conor VS Khabib = Christianity vs Islam

Who's gonna win?

>Conor represents the Christian world.

>Khabib represents the Islamic world.

Attached: khabibvsconor.jpg (590x350, 57K)

Conor is an atheist though.

Pretty ironic considering the fact he come from potatoland which is full of Catholics.

>Conor represents the Christian world.
You is stupid

khabib is a chechen born as a soldier since birth,is all you need to know

>trying to hype up striker vs grappler electric boogaloo

Mcgregor by round 2 tko.

He's from Dagestan

>Dagestan

But is Khabib white?

He's not. He's an Asian.

If the muslim knocks out Connor's teeth and ends his career I would unironically convert to Islam in gratitude.

khabib will back out before the fight

Conor represents brain damage

Potatonigger vs. Sandnigger

Connor 34 seconds into round 3 KO.
1st round >Connor slaps the shit out of kebab, does a dance, plays to crowd.
2nd round>Connor gets gassed, Kebab fondles Connors balls a few times.
3rd round>Ya dirty fookin nigger, me mam raised me roight, no homo! Knocks that Kebabs jaw into orbit. I win 2 thousand at the bookies.

btw
thenotoriousmmaToday I was invited to the World Cup final as a guest of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him.
Today was an honor for me Mr. Putin. Thank you and congratulations on an amazing World Cup.

Nigga doesn't give a damn

Both of them are retarded, Connor acts like a nigger,Khabib is a muslim ugly monkey, why do you even care about two degenerates fighting each other?

literal Caucasian

McGregor is a fucking faggot.

This is just homoerotic boxing for footfags, no one cares outside of your trailer park.

I unironically think Khabib will get knocked out coming in for a takedown

haha did that really happen? Connor is white and based.

your analysis is shit

Connor has a chance only in R1 to catch Khabib whilst furiously dancing, if he doesn't he will be wrestle-fucked for the rest of the fight or until Khabib knocks him out.

Connor is shit on ground and Khabib is shit at boxing and the fight is too big for them to fuck around so Khabib will not toy around like he did with Iaquinta.

my bet is on khabib smeshing his face for tko

I hope Conor takes that stupid ass hat off Khabib and wipes his ass with it.

Attached: yeeeeoooowww.jpg (735x960, 187K)

I don't think Connor is christian desu. Maybe culturally, but not a devout follower. Dumb question anyway.

both are shit compared to the steppe warrior , the ultimate mix of aryan and mongols

Attached: Gennady-Golovkin-1-1.jpg (450x291, 33K)

Khabib will win easily.

>Conor is shit on ground

Conor has been training with Marcelo Garcia's (the BJJ goat to cazzies) best student, daily, for the last two years.

this is how a warrior look like

Attached: gggg.jpg (270x270, 22K)

Connor gasses rnd 2 and khabib wrestlefucks him to death

Khabib should easily destroy Conor. Never lost in Sambo, never lost in MMA. Conor has been destroyed a few times and can't defend wrestling.

an asian from the Caucasus region, hmmm... one might say a Caucasian.