Jewish - Anglo mutt here. I identify with white and Jews...

Jewish - Anglo mutt here. I identify with white and Jews, but more with white as I'm a Christian and believe in Christ and the apostle Paul.

Jews are from the Middle East which used to be very very white, like Bashar al-Assad. Many Ashkenazi Jews don't consider themselves to be "white" even though they look white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

What is there to do with white/Jewish mixes? Are Jews really white i.e. Indo-European? Where does a white/Jewish mutt fit in in the world, if he identifies with the Jews and the white world (mostly the latter) and believes in Christ?

Attached: Maggie-Siff_3.jpg (651x990, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And don't say the oven or the chamber

Kill all of them
it is ALWAYS pogrom time

Ashkenazi genes cluster with Italians and Greeks, inb4 Shlomo says they're not white

So Jews can be white

Come try and kill me you worthless little victim faggot. What state are you in? I'll put a bullet through your dick and let you burn for an hour before I finish you.

tfw when that is my actual mix not larping like OP
should i kill myself

Why would I be larping

You could be technicly white but you are not white if you are jew. Judaism is satanism. For all jews did you are simply part of this guilt if you see yourself as jew. Forgot about jewish stuff and you could be white. Nobody trust based jew guy.

I reject Judaism and believe in Christianity.

Than why the hell you even write you are jew? If you see yourself as jew, you are jew. You can walk away from it. Christianity or not. That does not matter.

Thought you were trollin
Same, thankfully my father made sure i was baptized and was dragged to sunday school. I'm working class, I don't really feel affiliated with judaism at all. Still. The blood curse.

Those khazar milkers are nice.

>You can walk away from it
that's not what my 23andme says

Catholic ?

Was aspiring to be Catholic, but I really don't like the pope.

That kike looks really familiar

Didn't she play a literal jewess in mad men

Yes but she's a mix

See how you put the jewish part before the anglo? That's how I know you get the oven.

That's some salt right there.

you aren't white, by your own people's admission. get the fuck out.

I've been inculcated by Jewish school and my parents to identify as Jewish. My mother is Jewish so all Jews would claim me. I, however, wouldn't be eager to claim them.

I don't either, I hope he dies soon. Don't care if that's sinful.

christcucks arent white.
>What is there to do with white/Jewish mixes?
rope

According to the Prophecy of the Popes, he's the last one. Idk if you believe in all that

Which parent is jewish? If you're father is the jew then you aren't a jew.If you're mother is a jew then you are a jew. If you are a jew then just embrace it and use the jewish network for jobs and shit.

Bergolio isn't a Pope. The seat is empty. Pray God he sends us a good man eventually. Keep faith, brother. And don't be fooled by kikes like OP.

I look white as fuck, no Jew would be eager to accept me. Trust me. Plus the Jewish network is very liberal and the more conservative you are I get the feeling the network prospects don't work out. I just don't like the contempt I largely get from the Jow Forums white world. I want European culture to thrive, and the Jews to have Israel, like Hitler wanted.

that's just kike nonsense
in christian society obviously the patrilineal side is more important

>Which parent is jewish? If you're father is the jew then you aren't a jew.
wrong. kike law means nothing, why should an aryan man care about kike law? if you are half kike then you are a kike, i dont give a shit if its your mother or father, idiot kike rat.

Plus what does it mean to be a white man when most of them on Jow Forums are incels or MGTOW? If you're not going to have kids, what is your legacy? At least I'm going to have white children with a white woman and teach them to be proud of their whiteness.

>that's not what my 23andme says
Than take this. If you want to be jew, than there is only one solution.

Attached: gas.jpg (512x505, 24K)

>incels
they did not chose to not having kids. belive me all of incels would kill to have gd and kids.

>what is your legacy?
ending your miserable subhuman race once and for all. your blood, the blood of your family and the blood of your race being drained into the soil, that is my legacy.

You said Christ "cucks" aren't white. Your opinion is irrelevant

why do you think we've destroyed christcuckery, shlomo? what do you think will happen to you when the goyim abandon the slave morality you've cast upon them?

you might as well just kill yourself now and save yourself the torture.

it is you who want to be jew. this is last place you would be welcome. if you are white enough you could be white and act like white. but you refuse it. if you think anybody care that you are christcuck here you are wrong. christcucks are idiots who send money to save niggers and are for open borders.

I believe in Christ but I'm not a cuck.

Attached: Emil_Maurice.jpg (551x800, 56K)

Yes

>What is there to do with white/Jewish mixes?
depends
are you cut?

Why do you assume it's my problem?

Attached: 1513636101141.jpg (800x638, 47K)

Wasn't my call. But yeah. Not planning on doing it to my sons.

>Dat's right goyim. You don't want Jews identifying as white or wanting to affiliate with you, your cause, or assimilating. Day of the rope or bust. Dat's da way forward.

>shlomo doing his 'look im white goy dont gas me' routine
yawn

8th day? or burger cultural conformity?
at any rate, good on you not to mutilate your kids

8th day

the torah says jews aren't white.

Daniel 12:10

were you premature or late term by any chance?

No idea. I think I was on time

huh, guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Btw where does it say that

hmmm.jpeg
did Hitler do anything wrong?

> I'm a Christian and believe in Christ.

Then you are no longer a jew. Regardless of any semitic genes. You have cleansed your soul of the Judaic curse.

Attached: 1531056187617s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>Chaim doing his 'stay pozzed lefitsts Jews or you're gonna get gassed, one drop rule mischlings'

fyi, no, I'm not Jewish.

Pretty much no
He wanted to expel the Jews, not kill them all

i dont care if jews are "leftist' or "right wing", they are jews. the curse is in their blood not their politics.

It’s ok to be half Jew. Pic related

Attached: 6F2236AE-E83D-4A79-B6DD-ED6DD989F613.jpg (600x400, 43K)

That's what he did wrong.

I'd say that the Ashkenazi are white. Most of them have heavy German/Slavic admixture.

With that said, they act like a completely different race which must be respected. So functionally, they are a different people.

Attached: 1523532625902.jpg (1913x1077, 327K)

well then you're the first based jew I'm confronted to that was cut on the 8th day
watch this if you want to know what I'm talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
you should still ask your parents about when you were born though

There are anti-white Jews, and then there are white goys like the Bush family who gleefully sold their race and nation down the river. Who's worse?

Who am I to turn down anyone's help, especially when we're such a marginal movement? What malevolent intent are you reading on OP's part?

This

>There are anti-white Jews, and then there are white goys like the Bush family who gleefully sold their race and nation down the river. Who's worse?
jews.
>Who am I to turn down anyone's help, especially when we're such a marginal movement?
>goy i want to help you! you are so marginalized! please accept me into the fold goyim! btw goyim isnt civic nationalism great?
>What malevolent intent are you reading on OP's part?
hes a jew, their only intent is malevolence and it should be returned upon them tenfold.

I've known Jews, I grew up in a very jewy area. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of them, and I've only run into one conservative Jew who voted Trump, the rest liberals, but just because they are generally unlikable as a group and have blood on their hands doesn't mean there aren't Jews who have individual agency and are capable of thinking for themselves.

Races and groups of people certainly have propensities, and we can make assessments on them, but we can speak only generally. Groups are made up of individuals.

the only way that this ends is with their complete extermination, once and for all. if anybody has a problem with that then they are welcome to join them in the gas chamber.

I like her in Sicario

So is pol for Nuremberg laws or more extreme?

Attached: B8DF45C4-6238-4727-83D7-DBF914EABCA7.jpg (490x599, 40K)

every last one of them is to be put to the sword. the rest of the subhumans can join for all i care.

*join them
as far as im concern the planet is for aryans only, the subhumans are trespassing here.

How about we exterminate white liberals outright?

I'm not inclined to put Michael Savage in a gas chamber, nor do I see any reason anyone on here would but turbo-spergs like you who think ever Jew is some pre-programmed robot. Spare the right wing, nationalist Jews and I'm on board.

So Matt Drudge goes in the gas chamber, but not the Bush family, not the Clintons? Sorry, not on board.

>I'm not inclined to put Michael Savage in a gas chamber
topkek, you can join him.
>So Matt Drudge goes in the gas chamber
yeah.
>How about we exterminate white liberals outright?
oh dont worry, you will be.
>but not the Bush family, not the Clintons?
theres plenty of room.

always lol when pol tries to go full nazi. there's no way any of you fags would throw this jewess into an oven.

you retards can rape her first if you want, i dont care, but shes going in that oven.

>you can join him.

You bet. I know you're just graduating high school and weren't around back then, but Savage and Drudge were the real, populist, patriot movement back during the Obama years. There was Glenn Beck too, but he showed his true colors. Who had Trump's back from day one? Savage.

Attached: 36136126_634640830238586_6600961548192055296_n.jpg (1080x810, 79K)

Attached: snap 88.png (755x500, 570K)

Just on our culture but they have a right to exist too just not around white people that don't want them around. If superiority of whites are a Myth then why do they flood and want white peoples futures? Why did blacks cry for integration?

Hypocrites that is why and jealous as Cain niggers and anti whites.

Part and Parcel.

What would you do if you found out your wife, girl friend, sister or mother where having extramarital experiences with a Jew or half Jew? What would you do if you found out they were birthing a part Jewish child?

Attached: C22D3130-7DE4-447F-BB7C-E5C68C8CFF87.jpg (360x480, 52K)

they would have an accident. i wouldnt attend the funeral.
>but they have a right to exist too
no, they do not. the weak should fear the strong.

I'm 95% on board with this.
hashtaige not all

>Jews are from the Middle East which used to be very very white
You people just can't control yourselves, can you?

btw
>Assad
He's not a sandnigger, but he isn't white either. Just because you're a braindead mutt who thinks blue eyes automatically makes someone aryan doesn't make it true

Attached: pilpul.jpg (850x446, 193K)

>schlomo creates problem and offers his solution
Pottery

>pol 2k18
>jews can be white!
based and redpilled

Ashkenazi are white, yes, Jews by religion only. There's been some inbreeding but it still doesn't make any of you connected realistically to the Jews in the Middle East thousands of years ago. American Liberal Jews are deluded, brainwashed and manipulative about race, not you, I mean dicks like Feinstein, Wasserman-Schultz, Sarah Silverman and the crooks running the NYT etc.

>muh Shrek meme annuls everything anyone says

Gen Z, Gamergate, liberal-at-heart detected. People like you would rejoin the left if they rolled out le dank memes. I bet you loved King Nigger before the left went after your vidya.

no this is false all “jews” from any part of the world are more genetically related to other jews than the people of the area they are from

ashkenazi jews are white. the rest are not

>half irish
>half jew
>button nose
>groucho marx eyebrows

Attached: 1432473894239.jpg (500x315, 21K)

>muh based jews
cant wait to get my hands on you kike loving cuck traitors, i vow that ill make the cruelest jesuit inquisitor look like ghandi

This. Jews and meds are Edomites. They are the brother of the huwhite race and gifted with philosophical intellect.
>inb4 religious REEing

Attached: 3A483DD6-15C2-4D52-98A1-29F85D8423FF.png (1500x1200, 316K)

If you do not practice judaism or benefit from ethnic nepotism/networks: if you disavow anti-white sentiments, oppose subversion etc then you should be welcomed into the fold
Even full blown jews can be allies - such as framegame

Y'all mother fuckers need to realise that Jew isn't a fucking race. Just because you're grandma was Jewish doesn't mean you are. You're a fucking Christian idiot.

That's me bro

Then we have no problem bro
Are you familiar with framegame?

>Spare the right wing, nationalist Jews and I'm on board.
But than anybody can LARP as right wing to dodge ovens. And their children will be next generation of backstabbing kikes with another 6 000 000.

>father was a jew

So how can she be jewish?

You must have been watching Preacher.

Firstly I wanna say this doesn’t apply to you necessarily some Jewish ppl are great I’m sure
And I have a love hate relationship with jews but let’s look at them critically

Imo Jews are the grimey distant relatives of Europeans

If your a Jew your genetics are Heavily steeped in the refusing to act normal behavioral pathology
That now seems part of your brain
If you can control that gene or it isn’t really active in you then your an okay person in my book
Just don’t be a shitty person to others or a weasel

Keep in mind this isn’t trivial jews can be very mean and eccentric at times
Just bizzare sometimes
Jews are smart at least

Also You have a picture of a Jewish woman whose hot but who cares if so many Jewish women love bbc and are conniving feminist emasculators of Aryan men

I myself like Jew women but given how the times are it seems unwise to date one

Attached: 0AE3473F-EB4C-444B-A042-05D0639B26F2.png (1334x750, 1.45M)