WTF!?!?

>commit assault with a deadly weapon many times
>pleas "no contest" (to avoid civil liability)
>gets probation

California is a joke. It's almost yuro-tier.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 12.12.41.png (1058x488, 116K)

Shut the fuck up. Everyone is assulting everyone. Youre in a civila war you dumb fuck. The law isnt gonna get involved. They also let the proud boy go free who put an antifa in the hospital. Stop crying over this faggot.

>They also let the proud boy go free who put an antifa in the hospital.

Maybe that's because that antifag was assaulting people with a deadly weapon. Clanton was sucker-slamming people in the dead with a blunt object.

Cry moar. Go back to making memes and waging a meme war. You aren't ready for actual war.

>my friend is shot
>i better cry to the government. The same people who i admit arent on my side.

Get your own justice.

>probation will last through 2021.
I wonder how he will take Trump getting re-elected? Think he will make it boys?

I love it that this guy is triggering you faggots so much.

Attached: dday.jpg (1600x861, 96K)

This is what you did op but im sure you already knew that you antifa shill. Nnobody gives a fuck about clanton. Youre only bringing himm up because youre an antifa faggot trying to demoralize people.
>you mad 4 chan? Clantons free.
Shut the fuck up faggot.

>>pleas "no contest" (to avoid civil liability)
The Virgin Snitch vs. the Chad No Contest. He didn't exactly skate but he was smart enough to shut his mouth and lawyer up the moment he was within 1000 feet of the cops, and not blubber to the cops while later admitting to being a federal informant.

Attached: cryingnazi.jpg (640x423, 57K)

Everyone is assulting everyone. Everyone can use the self defence, defense. Its pointless getting the law involved.
>he hit me
>i was worried for my life
>he hit me
>i was worried for my life
Fucking pointless bullshit.

Its basically like the purge. But all crime is legalized in this one park for a few days. Enter at your own risk.

He only received those sentences because of money. Cali is the worst state in the union when it comes to letting people slide simply if they have a bunch of money. Cali courts suspened my license INDEFINITELY because I owed the local court in Butte County $3000 from a DUI. Took me years to pay it off and get this... I DONT FUCKING LIVE IN CALI. Their power is corrupt and far overreaching.

California prints its own money.

Someone seriously needs to come here and check out the counterfeit money. Its getting good. They have fake money that can pass the pen test and almost pass the light test.

>commits crime
>refuses to pay fine
>outraged at penalty levied for refusing to pay fine

Understandable, since alkies aren't known for their reasoning ability.

Someone needs to raid some buildings and look for the money printing machines. I get the feeling californias GDP is so high because there printing fucking money non stop. And using the celebrities as a cover. “Oh its a rich state”. Yeah. My ass. You got two massive cities full of fucking bums and gangbangers.

I think the fake money just gets lost in the system. I doubt they examine every hundred dollar bill. Its probably mostly done electronically. No real money is ever even transferred. They go to thebank. And if the bank teller accepts the money as real it never gets questioned again. It turns into numbers in a computer.

And the counterfeits are taken and recycled.

My god, no wonder you monkies in america are failing as a society... No, a joke of a society.

He'll take this lienant sentence, but still whine about "white privilege"