This is what the life of an incel looks like - documentary

how many of you relate to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0&t=2s

Attached: 1533759473846.jpg (750x1051, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/stephen-curry-donald-trumps-lebron-james-rhetoric-based-longstanding-racism-004622139.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Juggernaut law: when a girl has flaws more she seems "attainable" so she will be more popular with men.

when you are trying to score with a low quality yet fuckable girl, just know every guy and their brother tried with her.

i was at a restaurant today and this loud bitch at the bar was going on and on about how she has to move in but luckily she had 14 offers to help her move from thirsty guys. this cunt was literally a 4/10 maybe even a 3/10. the cunty alcoholic smoker single mother type. and she had 14 guys on tap willing to give her everything.

Attached: Hot-Body-Ugly-Face-1.jpg (600x480, 48K)

Attached: 1533814600549.jpg (634x956, 101K)

I hiked about 25km in mountains, within the last 5 days.

Latin women
>christian
>took risks and fought to be here
>big boobies and tittles
>want many kids
>hard working

White women
>atheist
>spoiled
>get boob jobs and ass implants to make up for lack of goods
>childfree
>seek alimony
>have to go out drinking at least once a week

I've made my choice. Also I'm a salaried engineer. Enjoy your pig and your burger king job.

White women are worse than niggers

You can be a rapist from Afganistan and the liberals will make excuses for you but if you're a lonely white guy who struggles with women then you are portrayed as evil incarnate.

So many real issues in the world and vice does a documentary about young sad virgins in the first world instead

We don't need this thread every day please

Attached: 1481135240931.jpg (480x700, 62K)

Fug is there more of this girl

How the hell are we back on this thread? Not all virgins are incels. Most “incels” are just virgins. And it’s a Reddit meme anyways. But for your trips, I’ll say yeah, I do kinda relate to it.

sports.yahoo.com/stephen-curry-donald-trumps-lebron-james-rhetoric-based-longstanding-racism-004622139.html

People care what a basketball nigger says?

>VICE
Someone please paste that dildo throwing video on how they create their articles

Fake news. Paid actor. No fucking incel robot uses nigger macbook or fucking skype, what the fuck

>NEETs who spend their days playing vidya and laughing at people literally shitting their pants on livestream won't be drowning in pussy
who woulda thunk

The majority of incels are male versions of body positive feminists, it's 100% their own fault.

Attached: 1533820557728.jpg (894x668, 69K)

Also, that girl’s a qt.

Attached: 1533800094088.jpg (800x540, 78K)

I relate a lot to this. Particularly when the guy shits his pants.

kek