Cure pedo

How to cure loli lust Jow Forums? I do love lolis but want to cure my bad sexual urges.

Attached: lolitime.jpg (489x653, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMNMdGq-NOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9RWp5WK4M
youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Masturbate to 18 year olds and work on reorienting yourself towards mom ready bodies instead of flat chests and no asses

kys

Attached: 1503414414288.jpg (348x488, 92K)

Get laid IRL

I dont fap to 3d loli anymore although i have a collection from darkweb. I only fap to 2d Loli for like 2 years now.

But is haram here also i dont want to get aids

no cure

Attached: just loli.jpg (760x933, 168K)

Ok based syrian rapefuggee

why 3d lolis so disgusting?

i fucking hate hippies. They need to go to chop chop square

i am german

Attached: subway loli.jpg (972x1077, 371K)

How are you not arrested by the thought police yet, hans?
"pets qt loli"

youtube.com/watch?v=xMNMdGq-NOE How is this loli this based?

I talked to my mom about her getting me a loli wife 14-17 years old. I am 24 khh talkless virgin btw. She beat my ass and told me that girls that age are retarded. I come here to fix this.

I occasionally fapped to loli, not exclusively. Stumbled upon a really dark and a bit too realistic doujin once and it kind of ruined the whole thing for me by making me feel too physically ill to fap.

I guess latent moralfaggotry of feeling empathy to fictional loli saved me.

I have post loli fap regrat. I have deathgrip so loli is the only fetish i could get hard to.

you have put yourself in a very dark hole and you need to claw your way out before you end up fucked, son.

if it's lust for weeb shit, it's okay
if you lust kids, your should kys

I take that back, this is pedo shit
It's disgusting

read

Suicide is not an option its haram and Allah will send me to hell

lobotomy

You don't. Ages of consent across Western Europe and America used to be around 10-12 . It was't until the first-wave feminists came along (led by Jews) that the age raised.

Feed them the Leon pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9RWp5WK4M

I WANT LEWD HANNA

Attached: 1532199029100.jpg (795x946, 96K)

Going to need source on that image.

>muslim

Eugenics

Good thing you spotted it before its too late user. Come over to my channel, i will teach you about the ethics of Aristotle. He taught Alexander the Great - this will set you straight. PM me if you have any questions or if i can do anything for you.

youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw

Canada Needs to Liberate Saudi Arabia

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-08-10-23h18m49s120.png (720x404, 432K)

>Loli 14-17.
>Girls that age are retarded.
It seems like both you and your mother have caught the dumb.

She is very qt desu
This film gave me the loli fetish. I denied it at first, i was 15 at the time.
hows your wife's bull doing?

Kill yourself. That will work.

Whats wrong with a 15 year old wife mutt?

15 isn't loli retard. In the UK 15 year olds have D tits.

Any girl under 17 is a loli for me. My real range is 12-16 but just said 14-17 to my mom just to see her reaction.

Never mind I realized ops image is the persona 5 twins doujin.

So you don't have loli lust at all. Why would you come on to the internet and just lie like this?

Your entire culture will burn in this and the next life. The old world will die, and the new will rise every stronger.

Attached: 1516830287250.jpg (1653x1843, 146K)

Ask your father for a young wife then. Doesn’t he want grandchildren?

he's still a perve just not a fetishist
you need to find the glory of christ my mohammedan friend

Attached: awesome_face_by_zorogleb-d84ne3x.jpg (600x600, 60K)

my father is trying to get me into the THICC meme, whenever i mention to him that Loli bodied girls are really hot. He looks at me like i am some faggot and says that Women MUST be atleast thicc and curvy. No luck with him so far. He got 6 sons so doesn't care if one stays virgin forever.

It's probably because you want them to put individualism on a pedestal, which will surely destroy cultures.

Attached: 1524652080446.png (1280x720, 796K)

Well I've got an erection now.
Your dad's dumb. Lolis rule

The cure is a bullet. If it's Haram to kill yourself then have someone else do it for you. This can be achieved by openly admitting your sick fetish out loud in public.

Unless he's around me. Then we team up to find lolis

Based and redpilled.