Housing values may fall as baby boomers die off or sell off, two studies say

And here's why that's a good thing

Attached: please_drop.jpg (1080x1543, 202K)

Attached: article.jpg (619x2261, 421K)

bullshit, half the population of Mexico and central America are here and looking to buy

it's only 2 in 5? how much of the remainder is tied up as rental units for REITs owned by boomer pensions?

Millenials might finally be able to afford a house.

>house prices fall in an ever growing population
That's one of the most retarded things i've ever heard.

The only way housing prices can fall are
>government regulation of housing prices
>making a countries economy so weak that people want to move away forcing people to sell houses while the prices are still high enough to get a reasonable profit

Maybe there are a few others, but demand is still high that housing prices don't just fall on a mass scale.

Last housing market crash was directly caused by the second point I posted.

The entire West will fall of in values when boomers will die.

Well in that case, prices will plummet. You think beakers can afford high priced homes?

2.5 of 5?

Hopefully in the next decade.

how is this a good thing ?
this will result in a massive financial crisis coupled with all the immigrants it will uck up whole world

For as much as we hate on the Boomers, and for as much as they failed to keep the flame of western civilization alight, you're correct. They're the one generation that is holding back the brown tide, keeping America majority white and keeping Europe 90+% white.
There will be much violence when they're dead.

Is there anything more jewy then selling a home to make money rather then to allow someone to raise a family?

>Well in that case, prices will plummet. You think beakers can afford high priced homes?
demand will remain high, yes

>the rising importance of foreign-born buyers who will help sop up the oversupply of large houses in suburbs
>Lawrence Yun
I'm not sure how many people read to the end of this but that shit made me angry as fuck. When can we start purging these people?

Attached: 1530400981175.png (526x526, 294K)

I find it funny when millennials complain they can’t afford a house. I’m 27 and own a 2,200 sq ft house. I worked my ass off in school to earn my career. Most of my generation is full of lazy fucks that want to buy a house while working at Starbucks with their history degree.

Yes, I saw that too, and reeee'd. But he's the "realtor's" economist. No way he's going to say, "yea, we're fucked, guys."

Demand for cheap homes, ese. Also meant "beaners" earlier.

Okay, but why shouldn't the uneducated be able to afford their own home or family?

They are only doing that by existing. It's a very nice way of saying they already killed us

Yes actually, immigrants are the only ones stupid enough to take out huge debt and buy overpriced homes. They don't know any better.

Alright why don't you give me your exact location town and state. Tell me if your parents helped you at all. Did you have both parents around? Did your parents buy you a car? How many loans did you take out for anything? did you get credit? how many credit cards do you have? What is your degree? What school did you go too? Did you attend a community college first?
>buy a house while working at Starbucks with their history degree.
You do know people used to be able to do this?

Everytime some faggot comes into these threads talking about this I think of this kid.

Attached: 1511726270231.jpg (1200x8356, 833K)

I find it funny when MillEnnials who CAN afford a house don't believe in second chances for those who can't.

PS- "worked your ass off"? How many did you kill for a 3 bedroom ranch?

its all about me me me i got mine fuck you!