Hang these treasonous judges

Hang these treasonous judges.

Attached: 6A430240-B9F1-4A6C-A8F8-12241896BC31.jpg (636x796, 130K)

Holder was held in contempt. Who fucking cares? Tell the "judge" to eat shit. These criminals are not legitimate officers of the court.

Noticed how your media accuse Poland of dictatorship because there's a conflict between the government and judges? ;)

Non citizens have rights

Attached: 62E6E21C-DC30-4AD4-899B-FD4D66099303.jpg (3300x2222, 612K)

>notice your media
I try hard not to do that, Poland.

immigration law is a purely administrative matter, this judge can't do shit. sessions needs to grow a pair and tell the faggot to sit on a dick.

America probably enters its period of war between horizontal bureacracy against government. But I think Americans see courts as more trustworthy than government. For no good reasons

>((a federal judge))

Let me guess, 9th circuit? Trump needs to start a meme war with them on Twitter to force the media to talk about them. Maybe say "99% of their cases get dismissed by the SC as spurious" so that Don Lemon will say "aha, we've got Drumpf this time! Only 70% of their rulings get overturned! How can the American people put up with being lied to?!"

Everything ends up at scotus anyhow these are some feel good headlines

glowing in the dark

>MUH FEELINGS

Attached: thisiswhatasoyboylookslike.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Trump should simply state that the judge's ruling goes beyond the power of the justice department and his administration does not need to abide by unconstitutional orders.

Beyond the power of the "judiciary" you mean. The Justice Dept. is (nominally) the Trump Administration.

>muh projection

Do you guys understand why there's 45k indictments? Because Judges are corrupt, cops are corrupt, politicians and private citizens are corrupt, NGOs are corrupt, hospitals and hedge funds are corrupt, the media is corrupt, the banks are corrupt, the entire fuckign system is corrupt.

Attached: 1521313116779.png (1275x1650, 793K)

I've been saying this all along. The judiciary is usurping power they don't possess and are issuing unlawful "orders". The executive branch should tell them to fuck off.

>when a District Judge is so impotent he issues a ruling guaranteed to be overruled by the SC because it's all he can possibly do at this point

Attached: 1486345862455.gif (245x291, 726K)

Cringe

DO IT, FAGGOT. I dare ya to throw a contempt charge on him.

The 9th circuit should be linedup against a pit and machinegunned into it.

Good on that judge for giving humanity a chance

Calling for violence against Federal Judges is a felonious offense. Expect a 5 am wakeup call.

They'll get slapped down when it reaches the big dogs

Like everything.