Anonymous is officially antifa

Even though it's claimed only to be a decentralized hacking group formed on idea of exposing corruption, they became an official branch of antifa on internet promoting anarcho-communism.

Attached: Anonymous_logo_270x236.jpg (270x236, 13K)

That's why Jow Forums is a board of love and peace btw

"Anonymous" is nothing more than a handful of 13 year old scriptkiddies who literally google what to do.

They're so pathetic they have to steal other people's ideas as their self image. What a joke.

WEE R ANONYMOUSE

Attached: 29595010_2128573900697050_4256040996984147196_n.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Jow Forums is crock pot of degeneracies but it doesn't deny fact that bunch of champagne commies control all the more prominent sites of anonymous.

hurr durr hence ensuring they would diverge

the leaders were from the EU

so what are some prominent actions done by right leaning groups or individuals claiming affiliation with anonymous movement?

Electing Trump.

Fuck off faggot.

Jow Forums is all about peace in the middle east, baby

Attached: 1533637513442.jpg (1024x1580, 344K)

Only boomers think anonymous is a real thing where a group of people meet and discuss le haxxors. Anonymous used to just be what people would claim when hacking sites etc now it’s like a cool thing to claim. I’ve met so many people who subtlety claim to be a member of anonymous and the fact they think that makes any sense is mind boggling in itself. I’ve also seen people wearing anonymous sweaters which kind of defeats the purpose.

"Anonymous" was not very right leaning when it got that name for itself. In fact one of the rules that some of the folks in administrative positions agreed on was to keep politics out of it because politics is invariably bullshit.

Anyone who claims to be anonymoose in current year is a fucking retard. Anyone who claims to be antifa is a complete faggot.
Wow, I'm so surprised

>posts under the very name 'Anonymous'
I have a feeling most people in this thread are oblivious to the community Anonymous originated from...

Anonymous is a CIA op. Are you saying antifa is a cia op?

Attached: 4700545.jpg (430x265, 44K)

fuck off glow in the dark Sabu

Who else here are newfags who discovered Jow Forums through Project Chanologyy

Anonymous hasn't existed in about five years. It's 100% LARP now. The literal KKK hacked the "official" Anonymous account (one of a few dozen self-proclaimed "official" accounts), and found out it was a 15-year old boy.

The original Anonymous is in their late-20s early-30s.

Attached: 1379142909699.jpg (604x604, 49K)

I miss the original REAL anonymous :(

You can be some geek from asia with 2-3 other geek buddies and hack into government servers to expose Asian cunts using tax money for drug trafficking and say you're anonymous and then when news goes global via net, other groups claiming to follow idea will spread it if it falls in category of corruption. doubt there is any real hierarchy in movement.

Nah dude. You have it all wrong. It's more like the time there was this elementary school website in best korea with an ancient vulnerability so somebody grabbed some thing off metasploit or whatever and threw a shell on it.

Then we put an image board there because we were without an image board but nobody used it anyway and then somebody filled it with CP. You clearly don't understand the concept of doing it for the lulz.

Checked for truth

Attached: Checkem.png (291x219, 36K)

okey dokey

Attached: 55bcafb27b56e.gif (512x512, 235K)

Indeed.

confirmed

I fucked that one up let's try again

Attached: nineeleven.jpg (507x304, 46K)

>Are you saying antifa is a cia op?
why that seems unlikely to you?

who cares they never where from here anyway all this shit is deep state glow in the dark basketball american bullshit.

Correct. It substantially predates this version of Jow Forums but is a big part of why it wound up being /stormfront/ at first and a whole bunch of people, predictably, wound up as regulars here.

can confirm. /thread