It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue. Now...

It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue. Now, I'm not saying we ban assault rifles or anything like that but there need to be less restrictions. I am a gun owner but even I realize that something needs to be done to protect not only our gun rights but more importantly the rights of everyone to be adequately defended.

First, this magazine over 10 rounds ban needs to be thrown out. You can defend yourself just fine with 10 rounds but what if a riot like Ferguson or Rodney King happens again? A 30 round magazine is something that is used for one thing, the defense from a large amount of people without reloading. I'm a gun owner and I can safely say they have a much needed use.

Second, all ammo purchases should not be subject to these tax stamps. For example, if you buy 150 rounds of ammo you are paying a price mark up from the BATFE tax stamp. This makes it unfairly expensive for the poor and your average Joe American from purchasing adequate amounts of ammo for both training and defense.

And finally in order to own a M2HB, MG42, Thompson, or any other full automatic firearm, should have all tax stamps and licensing requirements removed. It is abhorrent that some unknown bureaucrat or some cheap suit politician has the ability to say "you can't own that scary thing because of my unreasonable fear."

All of these measures would protect the rights of my fellow gun owners while also ensuring the safety of everyone else. Let's face it, after only a handful of mass shootings Australia and the UK banned assault rifles and look at where they are now? I don't think we need to ban them. Right now we need to do something more than we have been. It is time that we start regaining the ground in which we have lost. They have taken almost all of this inalienable right to self defense and yet they believe us to be unreasonable. I think it is time for us to be on the offensive.

Attached: 1497008107716.png (637x421, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=yn_yLWttxc4
ammoland.com/2017/09/silencerco-maxim-50-muzzleloader/
youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U
eddieeagle.nra.org/
boringcompany.com/not-a-flamethrower/
home.nra.org/joint-statement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

counterpoint:
your legislation must be enforced through gun-based violence. i posit that perhaps my side could beat yours in a gun-based battle.

parsley

>CETME-L
TASTY, HAVE A NON BULLPUP L85.

Attached: d28d5690ec8831082bf626c74bacd3b8.png (1072x362, 95K)

I would do almost anything to own an L

Legalize artillery that can be wielded by 1 person without a DD, and abolish the NFA

I wouldn't go for a battle but guerilla tactics

There is ONE way to go further about that. Make gun safety classes mandatory, and in fact, part of education (namely, P.E)

Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>Make gun safety classes mandatory, and in fact, part of education (namely, P.E)
So you advocate the people requiring government approval before exercising their inherent rights?

In reality, shills like the OP love firearms. Just as long as the government are the only ones who have them.
Also, trolls like the OP love firearm violence. Just as long as the government is behind the firearm violence.

I worded what I meant poorly. Sorry
What I meant was that a certain standard of gun safety should be taught from a relatively young age by either teachers or parents, like writing, reading or arithmetic

>What I meant was that a certain standard of gun safety should be taught from a relatively young age by either teachers or parents, like writing, reading or arithmetic
I absolutely agree. Though it shouldn't be mandatory or government regulated and required to use or purchase firearms.

There is one overwhelming thing that everyone should be aware of when it comes to firearm deaths.

Pic related...

Attached: 1999-2016_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (862x739, 65K)

>tfw you get to a gungrabbing shill thread before it hits 200+ posts but the gungrabbing OP shill has already abandoned the thread.
shit suck. I just wanted to completely BTFO the gungrabbers.

Not that our firearm rights are subject to firearm death statistics, mind you.

But yes, niggers are responsible for most of the firearm crimes here and that is yet another reason why niggers don't belong in White countries.

You know what, successfully baited. I like this pasta, thank you.

SHALL

NOT

No no, read it. It's tasty.

Alex Jones ended any further talk of compromise. You're cancer. You're no longer needed in America.

this pasta again
sage goes in option field

Slide thread,sage.

>t. didn't read the post til the end
take the time to read it again 'til the end

>t. didn't read the post 'til the end

Every. Fucking. Day. You shills post this stale ducking pasta.

Attached: 62102DC1-6456-48A3-989E-31BC66B807C6.jpg (457x1024, 101K)

libertarian fags are just as bad, quite literally no civilian needs a squad automatic weapon, and even fully automatic small arms are extremely questionable.
fags tryin to devalue the discourse with pipe dreams about cowboy machine gun action

it's not the usual one tho. Really

>What I meant was that a certain standard of gun safety should be taught from a relatively young age by either teachers or parents, like writing, reading or arithmetic

:D

Attached: 1445930221915.webm (360x202, 2.81M)

>quite literally no civilian needs a squad automatic weapon, and even fully automatic small arms are extremely questionable.
It's not your place to determine what the people "need". Possessing those weapons is our inherent right.

Why is it that you want only the government to have those weapons aka let the government have a monopoly on force?

The world being dangerous is not justification to disarm you dip shit.

>Laws abrogations need to be enforced by gun violence
>You need to enforce lack of laws
rly?

just make your own illegal machine guns so fags like this have a mental breakdown

Attached: 1531194031305.jpg (1024x933, 212K)

>Average P.E exam in the high school I'd send my kids
Do please tell me more. I'm envious

Correct. Hence why, if you did read, it was about abrogating bullshit laws instead of enforcing new ones

Those steganographied pics seems to turn up just about anywhere these days... Not that I'm complaining

Every time I see this pasta..remember kids...

It's perfectly legal to build your own AR15 WITHOUT SERIAL NUMBERS
Silencers can be legal and easy to get
You don't have to be 21 to own a handgun
You can conceal a AR15 pistol legally
A sawed off shotgun is just a$200 tax
Owning 10,000 rounds of ammunition is not a crime
60 round magpul drums work great and are good for pissing off liberals
You don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=1s

make a liberal cry

Attached: 1533078032780.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

He might be satirical but he’s literally saying get rid of regulations outright in the post. If you read the words, he says get rid of the ten round mag ban because big riot-like conflicts that turned violent would justify a higher capacity magazine (more people to protect against).

It's just so inconvenient to have to take it out to go back to semi (in minecraft of course). The ATF just needs to get off our nuts, and liberals need to go to some other country. Any other country, most of them suck equally.

fuck your school shootings

Attached: ATFbodycount.jpg (960x960, 104K)

>make a liberal cry

:D

Attached: Printedgun1.jpg (3232x2112, 2.31M)

>It is long overdue for the U.S. to do something about the gun issue.
I completely agree. Repeal that Reagan cuckery from the 80s.

Attached: 2nd artillery.jpg (750x740, 92K)

Oh man, you’re right. I hate guns now.

Reagan turn out to be a true traitor in ever sense of the word...

youtube.com/watch?v=yn_yLWttxc4

Um...

Attached: oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg (812x454, 424K)

SilencerCo Maxim 50 : First-Ever 50-State-Legal Suppressed Muzzleloader
ammoland.com/2017/09/silencerco-maxim-50-muzzleloader/

>this guy gets it

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet, Guess they should have listened

Attached: bloody_but_unbowed_4.5.jpg (448x600, 91K)

MODS
same flag
same copy and paste

i dunno militias or something? we dont need antidepressent zombies with a bone to pick against the local elementary school getting a hold of 50. cal machine guns
im a retard and i cant read sorry

>*Steganography intensifies*
Pick up a wheel gun

Attached: Steganography.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

>MODS
>same flag
>same copy and paste

Sorry mama's busy....

Maybe go to redit or facebook...

Attached: the-mod-squad.jpg (2553x2348, 738K)

>future former marine
QUIT!
Just fucking quit!

Attached: 990B3BE3-D59F-427A-A2A3-90CBFC14495C.gif (332x328, 1.11M)

I post this in most gun control threads and I'll post it again. As long as there a 42 million niggers in our country, and we share a border with mexico that isn't locked down tight, any measure to stop gun violence in this country will fail.
>End the Drug war
>End gun free zones
>Close the Border
>Keep the black communities on a tighter leash with cops

Only with these 4 things will gun crime ever stop in the united states.

>getting a hold of 50. cal machine guns
Why not? if you dont trust nut bags not to kill us then why do you let them live among us? a chain, a gallon of gas and a padlock would do more damage
>Flamethrowers are legal in more state than AR15s and can be sent to your house
youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U

>Do please tell me more. I'm envious

eddieeagle.nra.org/

Attached: 1446615388266.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

You can buy flame throwers at most agro supply stores. They're pretty useful for controlled burns on Pastures.

the xm42 is not military grade but I can confirm, much better than the supply store type

Attached: images.jpg (640x425, 28K)

>NRA
Well at least they think about the chillinz, regardless the fact tha they did less in their whole existence than Cody Wilson in a couple of years

>eddieeagle.nra.org/

Even Elon sells flame throwers....

boringcompany.com/not-a-flamethrower/

>Even Elon sells flame throwers....
yea but his are torches, they don't throw flames for shit

>they did less in their whole existence than Cody Wilson in a couple of years

Any moron can make a gun you know...

Attached: BirdMan.jpg (619x800, 345K)

Just like any idiot can call for more gun regulations than Obama ever did

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations
home.nra.org/joint-statement

Attached: -GOA-is-worse-than-bad.-.png (810x450, 566K)

It will be a true test of President Donald Trump if he can actually manage to sell more guns in his 8 years then Obama did.

Attached: GunControl-1.jpg (1640x2584, 936K)

FOR THE LAST TIME. AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM, IT HAS A NIGGER PROBLEM. REMOVE NONWHITES, AND ALL CRIME GOES AWAY

>FOR THE LAST TIME. AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM, IT HAS A NIGGER PROBLEM. REMOVE NONWHITES, AND ALL CRIME GOES AWAY

Chicago is doing the perfect liberal experiment! They took guns away from all the good black people and then let the niggers run wild!

Theory is that the niggers will simply exterminate themselves....

Attached: 2016DeathRatesvAge.png (1169x821, 56K)