I hate my state

im a castizo living in cuckifornia and i hate the absolute state of this fucking place
g*y pride parades as far as the eye can see
high percentage native blood mexicans arrive in droves
I almost never watch television. I switch the news on one day, and it's a fucking pride parade being shilled. seeing that on television made me so angry I got facial twitches. When I was in HS, a literal fag was trying to sexually harass me, and had no consequences. All i could do was ask for a seat change.

>bottom line
what can I do to help the state of california?

Attached: 1404827406592.png (633x758, 23K)

You know what to do Pedro. Go for the highscore.

Start another wildfire lol

Burn it down.

wtf is castizo?

You've got three choices: live with it, move or continue to whine impotently on a message board.

Its okay, once California is liberated you'll be deported.

I think that means he is more pure blood spanish. The darker latinos resent them.

youre a whiny faggot. must be the wh*Te genes.

why cant people in america just be americans? why everybody has to be some artificial nigger?

you can stop being a crying faggot and get over your traumatized ass cuz some random homo tried to get into your pants, grow up and stop being a little girl

an hero

No. Stay in your own state. You mexishits are ruining this country for every white american. The reason California is how it is because of people like you. you subhumans are the reason whites are becoming a minority. every time I see a mexishit like you its repulsive. stay in California or leave the usa. fuck off. There is no such thing as """white""" Hispanic.

Attached: 7686876896.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Get a gun, whatever type you are comfortable with and can get and gradually stockpile ammo. Then wait until civil war breaks out and join the side slotting fags and liberals.

Attached: 127406.jpg (720x543, 107K)

>im a castizo living in cuckifornia
>it's another shitskin thinks he's white episode
nothing to see here folks. Maybe one day you'll realize you're part of the same force that destroyed everything.

because some Mexicans like to LARP as white, so they come up with shit like Castizo to try to convince NW europeans they belong here. I don't know why, it's a fucking free for all out there. Everything's up for grabs for anyone with hands to take, and feet to get you here.

>what can I do to help the state of california?
Start becoming active in politics. There's midterms coming up and we need door knockers to get out the word. We need as many red votes as we can possibly get.
Vote. Even if for a RINO...vote fully against the dems every chance you get.
Print off 100 or more of those Alex Jones posters and put them up everywhere. I don't even like him, think he's a nut case, but he still should be allowed his voice.
Wear patriotic clothing everywhere you go. Literally go to WalMart and buy a dozen cheap Chinese t shirts with nothing but an American flag on them and wear one every day. Doesn't have to have any words, just an American flag.
You in SF, LA, or SD?

this, we have to unite under the banner of zionism and pretend like the republican party actually is pro-white in anyway, shape, or form because it's too hard to face reality.

>you subhumans are the reason whites are becoming a minority
Liberal white people are why whites are becoming a minority.

>BOLITIGS WILL SAVE US

Lol you guys will never learn that you're playing in the terms of the system that is rigged to make you lose.

Ok, Satan.
Here in CA, you have 2 choices. Both of them suck. One sucks less than the other. We're already over run with lefties. The only way to counter that at all is to vote for righties whenever we have the chance.
Cox is a mealy mouthed barely RINO.
Allen should have won.

I have the choice to vote for someone I considered to be a total retard, or someone who will continue the path CA is on, only at a faster pace than Brown. I am undecided on whether I will vote for the old dipshit, or vote to send this state into the shithole even faster so we can get the shooting started as soon as possible.

and you larp as 1/3 german or some shit. why cant you just call yourself american?

these
>tfw also live in california
a fucking hate seeing fags acting like snotty and thinking theyre royalty or something
god i just wanna kill em all

Attached: 0058AC05-BAA0-4699-B801-39DE629BC4FD.jpg (399x322, 25K)

T.pedro.

Whites have definitely left the Bay Area in gigantic numbers. The amount of housing being build is alarming, at best. All built to house brown and black people.

Hispanics are ethnicities right? Or is that what the schools telling you how to think?

Ok. Won't necessarily disagree with that. But, being involved in something is far better than sitting around sniveling like a school girl.

fpbp

Attached: high score.jpg (7210x1000, 1.32M)

>Here in CA
lmao, California is lost you fucking idiot. There is literally nothing you can do that's worth it. You can't accept this because you're undoubtedly a shitskin that will never accept the reason things went to shit is because of your people.

Because there is no such thing as an American anymore. Anybody can be an "American", it's a meaningless term now.

Don't fall for the group that wants your destruction.

Make one of your own and grow, play outside of their rulebook, basically.

just remember that life is suffering and you will be fine

Their attitude really invites mass bitch slapping, doesn't it.

>75% European latinos. The scourge of mutts and the bane of wh*tes

I am Native American. If all of us brown people sucked so bad, why did you superior white people let "us" take over and turn the place to shit?
This is your fault white man.
Look! You can't even get enough of a back bone to DO anything about getting taken over by shitskins except snivel on the internet that it's all a lost cause.
THIS loser attitude is why we're surrounded by the dregs of the earth.
You allowed this to happen due to YOUR inaction.

>If all of us brown people sucked so bad, why did you superior white people let "us" take over and turn the place to shit?
is your argument really if brown people didn't suck, they wouldn't be taking over? lmao
>This is your fault white man
for letting the kikes destroy and subvert everything, yes, I agree
>You allowed this to happen due to YOUR inaction.
there's no action to be taken anymore besides moving toward securing a piece of land in the US that can be a white preservation where we can hopefully peacefully partition.

Demoralization.
Look it up pedro.

Almost white

75% Spanish, 25% mystery meat, usually savage indians.

Back in the day of the Spanish Empire it was clear. Nowadays its just lighter, richer and more civilised mutts who despise other less Europeanised mutts.

Chile is a castizo country; Mexico is a mestizo country in the North and a Indian country in the South.

this. i got your back brother, fellow criollo here (family is from spain, not larping). make your ancestors proud and mow down some indios. someday i will do the same.

Attached: PEXLD.jpg (1280x719, 59K)

there are still some pure europeans in the americas. they're rare but they exist. but you're right, most are larping.

Sure. I'm that one guy always in a cruzade against the Hispanic meme.
Hispanic as you americans use it means nothing and turns away many decent "hispanics" from being productive citizens - white or not.

It is a term the Democrats use to weaponise everyone South of the border against white america. It is literally just what it is.

t. shitskin

How about you mind your own swarthy fucking business instead of telling me what it's REALLY like here in the US.

t. White Texan

we need the browns and blacks to fight the globalists. most mexicans are actually pretty alright. only trouble i seem to have are with the short ones from the far south. fucking bastards.

mexicans have always been okay here in America. problem is progressives are trying to destroy our borders and quickly alter the demographics for their wicked aims.

hang in there OP. all of us are dealing with it to a greater or lesser extent. its fucking nuts

I hear the Appalachians are great for white people.

what changed my view on mexicans is this. my sister is severely handicapped. i was not there to protect her and beat the shit out of creeps making fun of her. one of the wetback gangbanger kuds saw my sister being mercilessly made fun of and she said the guy pulled a knife on the bully and scratched his neck with it while holding him against the wall. she wasnt teased as much anymore after that. the guy defending my sister was expelled. wish i could shake the guys hand

You are genetically superior, but too mentally weak willed to overcome demoralization?
AWE! The jews said mean things about you, so you go run and hide and let everyone (but you) breed with your women.

Daily reminder that anyone that's promoting civicnationalism is a shitskin. It's in their best interests.
>a spic defends your sister from other spics who shouldn't be here in the first place
are you also severely handicapped?

my sister never told me what was happening, she didnt want me to get in trouble. ishould have been there for her more, payed more attention.

all im saying is the mrxican guy did a noble thing i wont forget

Who said anything about civic nationalism? I said, as a white person, the Appalachians are a great place for you to purchase land and set up an entirely white region.
Whites there already started well over 100 years ago. Should be pretty easy.
Do you know how to squeal like a pig?

Shut up mutt.

But if I had to tell you something else, I'd say that it is my business because you ruin everything you touch and you can't keep your hands to yourself.

When Mexicans were in Mexico their degeneracy was contained.
Now that they're everywhere in America you export their degeneracy everywhere.

Basically, your kind is worse than Mexicans.
You are the rats that transmit the plague + a fuckton of other deseases.

Attached: Burgers.jpg (1000x4000, 733K)

Its almost like people are individuals and you cant judge what theyre going to do by what race they are... whoa

That's just silly talk.

My sides, you absolute madmen.

Attached: 215632j.jpg (720x617, 123K)

It literally is silly talk though. You're denying every metric in existence that can be applied between racial groups. You're both very dumb and this is why it's necessary for whatever whites have some semblance of sanity left to segregate.

Move to Russia. We'll all be better off.

Agreed.
Too few of us non-cucked whites left.
>this one based brown person means I am okay with becoming a minority and surrendering my birthright and manifest destiny
fucking hell some of you are weak shitstains that have forgotten the hwite glory of america. How many of you would storm the beaches of Veracruz. Damn few

Living in spic infested California always made me feel like a foreigner in my own home. Thanks to the wildfires blanketing the sky with ash, now it feels like a completely different planet. The sun is an orange nebula and the moon is brown, the sky is constantly grey and everyone speaks an alien language. I'm 6 feet tall where the average height is 5'4. I'd feel like a space marine if there were any brothers around. But there is nothing. Hope steadily drops day by day. I want go home.

Same. This place really is hell. It used to be the best state in the country too

>*checks name of state, capital and major cities*
>all in spanish
>checks OPs ethnicity and sees OP is mexican
>OP in shock there are a bunch gay mexicans in a mexican state when OP is faggot and mexican
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I want to go home

Attached: 1504829244172.png (801x450, 112K)

Be a Mexican not a Mexican't