Pedo Sexual-Is this what causes WW3, is this the tipping point where people wake up or society dies?

I truly believe that if this gains enough track this will be the final deciding battle of the West. If we won't return to normal for generations or at least in any of our life times.

If this gets to a level of a national discussion where people are seriously debating it, a revolution is needed.

Attached: 1533843506152.jpg (1080x1048, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/102194865/
youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not yet, first they will try to normalize (((hebephilia))) in which Jow Forums will gladly suck off kikes pushing for sexual revolution in that regard

Sorry for autistic spelling I have a migraine a bit difficult to focus

note the butterflies. not even hiding that fucking a child is budget MKUltra

Pedophilia is the next cause that the left is going to push. You'll be called a pedophobic bigot if you speak out. Parents will be shamed for not allowing 50 year old men to date their 8 year old sons and daughters. Nobody will have the balls to do anything about it.

based left

Attached: 1514646780447.jpg (249x246, 7K)

Yeah that's a given even with their power and gasp on our balls they still can't force societal change that big that quickly. They'll do it slowly and more and more they'll try and ostracize the people who realize how fucked up it all is

>first they will try to normalize (((hebephilia)))
So what, it was already normal for centuries and it worked well

Attached: Capture.png (865x780, 204K)

Yeah I'm sure it's normal in your world muhammad.
Bosnia is Serbia
But before that they will push for acceptance of transexuals and homosexuals because that deal still isn't done yet
only after that they could move to anything else
also, before hebephilia they might go for polyamery though

As much as I don't support the whole 30 and 17 or 16 it's magnitudes bellow wanting to shove your dick inside a prepubescent girl, or forcing yourself on a prepubescent boy

the map is misleading. for example you cant just knock up a 14 year old girl as an adult in germany. the 14 years means you are allowed to have sex at that point with other 14 year olds and i think with people of up to 18 years of age. if you are above 18, and she is below 16 it already gets difficult, as you then need the allowance of a parent to legally knock her up. or it was with above 18 years old you are not allowed to fuck anyone below 16, and girls at the age of 16-18 need an allowance of the parents if you are over 18.

i assume its the same elsewhere

I feel as though the battle for polyamery is lost already with the whole don't judge me by my sex life thing.

instead of you know not blowing guys like chewing bubble gum

You're just talking outta your ass, "they" as you put it, are pushing for a higher age of consent, with feminism and "empowering" women, aka having them screw around until they're 30 until they get married.

Family unions worked flawlesly when age of consent wasn't a thing.

Attached: 1529791015343.png (1268x1645, 738K)

I mean yeah it is lost, but they will try to normalize it in society overall because the "don't judge me" bullshit is so far as far as I am aware confined to leftoids and their shitty political spectrum

meant for

so you go to prison if you are 13 and fuck another 13 year old?

Attached: 1465937076595.jpg (640x480, 62K)

heebphilia will be next

Attached: slatesq.png (600x600, 679K)

I was browsing /tv/ last night and someone posted a webm from a show running on Netflix. The webm depicted a young girl, around 10, humping a pillow and cumming. They show her face in ecstasy as well. Never caught what the show was since the thread got deleted.

So, yeah. That's a thing.

Attached: HEEBS.png (521x628, 13K)

parents are responsible for the children, so i guess they get the punishment if it gets brought to court even.

>they are pushing for higher age of consent
you are bullshitting yourself
never in modern history has been sexual activity of prepubescents as high as it is now
I don't hear anybody saying shit about making AoC higher, Not even religious people and modern traditionalist movement cucked to lower AoC too so I don't know what the fuck are you talking about

>tfw subscribing to Netflix

Attached: 1357433316550.gif (295x235, 1011K)

It’s not coming. Everyone in my hometown, including leftists, would happily kill a pedophile.

My town is pretty working class though.

Allowing fagotry to be legal was when we needed revolution. People didn’t do anything because the economy was good, the TV was on and the food was plentiful. We will get whatever the (((media))) pushed on us because we are dumb goyim cattle that believe whatever the idiot box tells us to believe.

I'm pretty sure that poster is a false flag

Attached: MV5BMTcyNTk0ODgzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzM0NjIzMzI@._V1_.jpg (1000x1484, 251K)

Here's the thread. I think someone posted the director's name in there somewhere.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/102194865/

That's clearly a false flag you fucking moron

I fucking hope so

>I know I'll call early child laws Jewish!
>checkmate poltards! You can't refuse now

They actually made a point in this show to have the only uncut male the hispanic one.

Fucking teenagers (post puberty) is redpilled

Yeah no shit I'm just using the first picture I could find that fit the topic I wanted to discus

It actually is not as bad show. Waiting for new season.

DO you think they'll try and push pedo shit by slowly adding it to entertainment

The whole world should just unite as one and nuke California (and Israel). Forget WWIII, California needs to be purged from society first.

Wrong user, sex is never normal.
T. Incel

This would be a great troll. Print a ton of these with a small "occupydemocrats" logo in the corner.

>hebephilia

You mean being a normal human being?

Of course. They did that with racemixing, gays, sexual liberation. They do it under the guise of "satire"

youtube.com/watch?v=m_i-0g3bNVc

Just watched the webm not horribale but still worrying that stuff like this could get pushed harder

never bothered watching it, those fucking fishlips and bugeyes are worse than the nochins on bobs burgers

This stigma is new thing, it's just a couple of centuries old. Maybe even less I dunno. Specially western standarts of 16-18.

So nothing will happen to humanity. Even if all white people will die. It may lose some things, some professionals but not for long (in historical perspective).

Attached: 1418225256_73165520_kitaec.jpg (336x398, 19K)

This is the battle and has been!

So what side are you on? There is no Fence Riding!

Your either a Pedo or Not! If your on the Pedos side, a pedophile, and support them, we will do everything in Gods Power to eradicate and destroy all of you to protect our children, your children and society.

Attached: image.jpg (469x570, 54K)

It never negatively affected civilization in the tens of thousands of years preceding the past century where it's suddenly considered to be an "extinction level" degeneracy.
Even God was a fucking hebe.

I am more than ready for a civil war.
Not at all prepared but I am ready.

Age of consent & statutory rape are ideas that began on the left side of the political spectrum.

>everything in Gods Power
So, nothing?

This "left vs right" thing is just a jewish tricks.

what are the chances this is a Jow Forums false flag?

I seen this post on twitter. SJWs literally proceeded to claim we made it on /pol lmaoooo

Attached: Capture.jpg (877x490, 43K)

It's a modern trick; the AOC/Statutory thing predates that.

It won't get to the level of national debate because this is just a meme being pushed in shitholes like this. No one on the left connects pedophilia to being trans or gay or sees it as a social justice issue. Jesus Christ, op has caricatured the opposition for so long they forgot this is just some shit that was made up in the first place for muhupvotes. Don't lose track of reality user.

Fags went from being viewed as diseased spreading cave dwellers to quirky guys that just want to have fun and give dating advice to middle-age women. Nothing is impossible.

Attached: AfterTheBallp227.png (1046x804, 961K)

Whenever a swastika shows up on a Syngogue it's all "Hey Rabbi whatcha doing?"

But when a pro-pedo poster appears there isn't a single suggestion that we are being gaslighted by people who want to associate fags with pedos

You niggers believe whatever is most convenient

There is nothing wrong with appreciating God's most beautiful creation.

Attached: 1533838919626.jpg (599x1000, 104K)

>umironicaly hates Based men marrying qt virgin lolis.
>Ironically shilling marriage with used up 20 something roastie

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/102194865/

You americunts are total fuck-ups! Western World has reached the epitome of borderline mental deficiency . I won't wonder if the WW3 starts you will be the first on the list!

>appreciating means you stick you dick in it
guess whose mother i appreciated a dozen times last night

Yeah, what the fuck is with this gay pic? I see all over the net as ads, fuck their ads. They aren;t allowed to release this on net as ad