Dem Senator Warner on Knees Begging Assange!

Why?

A lawyer named Adam Waldman (DC lawyer, former DOJ, lobbyist and registered foreign agent) was representing Steele and a Russian Oligarch named Deripaska (who once sued Manafort) (and also once paid Mueller $25 million to help get a FBI wannabe spook captive out of Iran but failed) was also "representing" Assange.

So get his this. Several messages are sent between, DOJ Bruce Ohr, Steele, Waldeman and Senator Warner.

The gist was this lawyer Waldman was acting as a intermediator between several players mentioned and Assange. Basically offering Assange an immunity deal to shut him up about where he got the DNC leaks etc.

Steele is in full panic about this while discussing this with Bruce Ohr.
>Steele: We can’t allow our guy to be forced to go back home. It would be disastrous all round.

>It is here the Waldman/Warner texts come into play. From a February 16, 2017 Waldman text:
>Just want to underscore my opinion and the reason I got involved – this guy is going to do something catastrophic for the dems, Obama, CIA and national security. I hope someone will consider getting him to the US to ameliorate the damage.

The deal ended up getting cocked block by Comey.
>It gets stranger still. Somewhere during these negotiations Senator Warner spoke with then-FBI Director Comey and a stand-down order was issued.

Attached: Assange_Warner_Comey_.jpg (700x354, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027192619493994496
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027200182033805312
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1026893830224793600
themarketswork.com/2018/08/08/julian-assange-our-guy/
youtu.be/u7YxgGnYkcc
scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#from_embed
theguardian.com/media/2018/jun/20/us-lobbyist-for-russian-oligarch-visited-julian-assange-nine-times-last-year
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WIKILEAKS tweets, the signatures that wanted Assange kicked out of the embassy. Senator Warner!
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027192619493994496

Guess who now wants Assange in the US to "testify" in Congress in close meeting? Senator Warner.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1027200182033805312

Guess who wanted Alex Jones (who's connected Roger Stone who's talking to Assange) banned from Youtube, Apple, Facebook? Senator Warner.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1026893830224793600

Proof
>themarketswork.com/2018/08/08/julian-assange-our-guy/

Rudy has been saying this is going to blow up in Mueller's face it.

Attached: Sen Warner.jpg (904x1169, 239K)

>Basically offering Assange an immunity deal to shut him up about where he got the DNC leaks etc.
source nigga

Attached: er657483658.jpg (2200x1467, 1.34M)

Here is a sauce talking about it

>archive error

bamp

Rudy dropping redpills.
youtu.be/u7YxgGnYkcc

Attached: Trump vs Mueller.jpg (1014x1280, 223K)

That's weird.

who was the source, according to this person?
or post the article maybe

Just think. All these text messages are coming out now and who's leaking them? I propose pic related.

Attached: Entrapment.png (623x441, 104K)

Let me get this archived. But It's going down!

Attached: Stay Tuned.png (629x448, 105K)

Jow Forums also said this weeks possibly months before potus did.

Bingo, now we have text proof. Leaks are dripping.
What's up with the archive site?

Bump

Remember Comey torpedo that. They don't want Assange testifying on the record. Warner is willing to get Assange a immunity deal to keep him quiet.

ive no idea it looks like clickbait though.

Lemme screen pic. One sec.

so does it say who the source was or anything?

fake nad gay

>Source 1

Attached: 1-5a1bd427b8.jpg (904x1169, 187K)

>source 2

Attached: 1-3a53783c9a.jpg (904x1169, 174K)

>source 3

Attached: 1-aaadaf86eb.jpg (904x1169, 387K)

>Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

scribd.com/document/371101285/TEXTS-Mark-Warner-texted-with-Russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-Christopher-Steele#from_embed

>stay tuned
POTUS I am so fucking tuned I can't stand it anymore

working just fine for me

I'm tuned to the point of dizziness but a lot of this stuff needs to get out and into the pubic square. Because when things go down shills are going to scream abuse of power when previously they're mocking Trump can't do anything.
theguardian.com/media/2018/jun/20/us-lobbyist-for-russian-oligarch-visited-julian-assange-nine-times-last-year

Attached: Walden.png (634x756, 532K)

He's referring that the archive site can't, shows error. Deep State!!

Does this fit at all with John “horse face” Kerry visited Assange randomly back in 2016 I think it was?

Probably. I wouldn't be surprised Horse was tying to butter him up to a deal.

Remember folks when Comey cocked blocked the deal and Warner was playing games!

>While the negotiations survived the Warner-Comey intervention, the episode sowed distrust in Assange’s camp.
>On April 7, 2017, WikiLeaks released a new cache of CIA documents through its Vault 7 series of releases. Negotiations ended.

Assange isn't really tweeting to us, he's tweeting to them this entire time. Assange knows that they know exactly what he's conveying. Play nice with me or I'll expose your shady methods and tools, the Russian hoax and how you did it.

Attached: Ethics.png (618x976, 215K)

Assange can burn the whole motherfucker down at any time.

Attached: assange.jpg (1000x541, 119K)

He could but he's not willing to get 3rd degree burns in the process. He's not your typical arsonist.

Bump

This is good. I'm going to steal this.

Ha!

Bump

If you havnt heard of this shit talking
ProudGoy then get comfy and listen up

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this

Attached: 1533779817238.jpg (600x461, 127K)