Liberal Brain Cancer

Yesterday one of my best friends for over 10 years sent me dozens of texts saying that he can't be friends with me because I like Trump. He called me racist, said all Trump supporters are racists, and stated over and over I'm supporting a modern day Hitler and advocating for "hate". He believes Russia influenced the election.

Is this proof that brainwashing, mass population control is real? What can we do to stop more people from falling into this trap?

With this, and the banning of Alex Jones, I have become truly black pilled and believe there is no discussion with these mongoloids. They will force a war.

Attached: 20180808_163120.jpg (720x1280, 207K)

Its proof that either your friend is drunk or borderline illiterate.

I guess this is a troll because the level of spelling errors borders on low comedy.

is your friend illiterate?

Communism is rising.

I dont want to fight these people but I know what is driving them.

No he can read and write properly and was sober I assume this was and 3pm. I think he was just texting so fast, at one point I sent 1 and he send me 14 paragraphs in like 2 minutes.

Attached: 95ff8d2.png (630x808, 649K)

No, this pretty much looks like the texts I get from my cousin and he's 26.

he must have taken some harsh drugs

I know user! This guy was one of my best buddies and we used to be on the same page. Like he wasn't for Trump but we could laugh at the idiots calling him Hitler. What do you think is driving them?

Attached: 1533078943348m.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

No this is actually how people think these days. You should get off this board sometime and see.

Holy shit op

Are you me

Literally got the same fucking lecture from a once levelheaded friend

Yup. They believe the right are the ones calling for hate and violence.

Attached: download (1).jpg (254x198, 7K)

Same. Friend of 14 years disowned me because I made a politically incorrect joke.

Yes user, we are one in the same.

But isn't this proof MK ULTRA, Project Blue Beam, mind control is real? People ACTUALLY think Trump is Hitler. The level of historical illiteracy just floors me.

Attached: 1533596561418m.jpg (838x1024, 94K)

For some reason it's become socially acceptable to type text messages like a complete retard even though we've had proper keyboard displays on phones for years and no longer have to shorten words to save time like with the old num-pad dumb phones.

Your friend is weak. He is intellectually inferior. Ir also proves that leftism is a cult. Example: A recent poll showed that conservatives would be okay with having a roommate with a different political opinion. But the same isn't true with liberals. It's because deep down, they know their ideology is wrong, but they cannot get their heads around that fact.

>i'm not trying to change anyone
>just reconsider my own actions
>maybe if people distanced from you, you'd [change your actions]

what a fucking kike. send this entire thread to this faggot.

yeah please do this

You heard him, leaf

Attached: 1532037033036.jpg (549x404, 44K)

I really hope your response at the bottom (which we can't see) was "but hitler did nothing wrong"

I've lost multiple friends - first for GamerGate and then for President Trump. Faggots can't handle dissenting opinions. My brother-in-law sent everyone an email that was like half suicide note and half Diary of Anne Frank, it read like he expected to be murdered by the police and that we'd be tortured for confessions - absolute madness. Leftism is insanity.

>we've always been multicultural
I mean canada was like 95% white just a few decades ago

That sucks, man. Look at it this way, at least you found out he was fucking crazy this way rather than another.

Probably drunk, based on the quality of his english. Fell into one of the white-traps. If he does drugs he is doomed, the only way out is iron will which he does not have. I believe war is going to come whether we want it or not. The rumblings of population control have been everywhere. Open your eyes. If not war, than plague.

I’ve lost friends too. I never even said I was a trump supporter, either. I just said if people want to wear MAGA hats, they should be allowed. Lost a few good friends due to that. People I’ve known for 8 years. They’re all sick in the head.

go to facebook and you will have your answer

Definitely drunk

this, honestly only people from this site and sites like it seem to type properly, everyone else thinks it's alright to type like a nigger

Call him a nigger then never talk to him again.

Back during budding discussion pertaining to the 2016 presidential elections there were several instances where people dogpiled me in conversations under the assumption that I was arguing from a position in support of Trump just because I was criticising Hillary and Bernie. At the time I was sympathetic to but not exactly fully onboard with Trump's campaign even though I fully backed him shortly after and instances like that were why. People have become so deranged that not only do they part the ass cheeks of and lick the dirty asshole of corporate politicians, big government stooges and plutocrats but they'll go for your throat if you dare to investigate or shine a light on the misdeeds these very hack-jobs have committed. I don't know what happened but I'm really beginning to believe there's shit in the water or chemtrails or airwaves or SOMETHING making people foaming-at-the-mouth lunatics.

>16%
Charge your phone faggot

>I just said if people want to wear MAGA hats, they should be allowed. Lost a few good friends due to that. People I’ve known for 8 years
Are you exaggerating or do that fanatical people actually exist? Somehow it's like DDR all over again with everyone being a potential snitch that will report to you to the Stasi for not being fanatical enough.

They exist.

Attached: DkG4Xf0V4AAOXqd.jpg (576x288, 21K)

Attached: DrG4aClVsAAS_e-.jpg (396x288, 14K)

You can't lose what you don't have.

Attached: superfren.png (308x326, 55K)

i hope saudi arabia nukes you

Your friend is a retarded liberal and you should find new friends. They’re all fucking primma-donna dramatics

>it's like I'm Jewish
That's exactly what it's like.

Your choice of friends might have not been the smartest, thats what it means.

Now you have two options:
- Talk it out and present your points in the best and most serious manner you can and just await the response.
Or
- Just leave the guy on his own

How can you talk any shit when you pussies got killed by lack of potatoes?

Get some grown up friends

They were never friends

what a faggot

>my closest friends are colored

beat me to it, also nice fleg

> it’s like I’m Jewish and you support hitler
>supports multiculturalism
>has a phone but can barely use it
Nothing of value was lost

This. Friends will put up with your views, they’re just opinions at the end of the day. If he was your friend before, he sure as fuck isn’t now and hasn’t been for a while because omg how can I be friends with someone who doesn’t think exactly like I do. They liked your views, not you

>having friends

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Jow Forums is not a CIA psyop. Everything else is. Jow Forums is the antidote. That can be the only explanation as to how brainwashed everyone seems.

tell him to eat a dick

I know it's hard to let go of old friends, but people change

I am 98% sure those are texts from a 13 year old girl

That'd be a good line on the Jow Forums sitcom

>[audience laughs]

Those people were not your friends from the beginning. Otherwise they won't write you such shit

"promote hate? dude your the one talking about "people like me" and "people like you" and the only one here talking about race right now is you. truely baffling, are you OK???"

ridicule him lol

It’s nothing that complicated. Every society needs an animating myth to prevent a catastrophic collapse of consensus. Liberals have succeeded in destroying Christianity, so the Church of Liberal Bullshit is there to fill the void. You are essentially outing yourself as a heretic to these people when you question the liberal consensus. Heretics are never treated well, and we shouldn’t expect to be.

Attached: 0F40506E-B7E7-41F4-BC8C-BF6802A451D3.gif (551x345, 76K)

My sister cut herself off and her kids from the family (mom dad and I) because Dad and I support Trump. It is total derangement and brainwashing.

I`ve had a similar encounter with a former chink friend who i no longer talk to. but he was always an asshole, now hes just found a cause to die for.

but what was unexpected for me is that this same bullshit came from my own brother. if you remember two weeks ago, there was a shooting in Toronto by a Muslim guy who was `mentally ill`. He killed a 10 year old girl and a 18 year old young lady. When the news of the shooters name came out I sent a link to my brother...His only response was that the dude looked pretty white in the films, and that maybe he changed his name to sound brown.

I called him a retard and left the chat. havn`t really spoken to him since.

Depressing to even read how dumb the typical steeple really are

Im centrist first of all but you guys are not that different either.
One day this dude makes fun of me saying we all asians look alike. So I just retorted to him that whites look all same too not that I was offended or was hurt. But this dude completely started to distance himself from me. And it is just not this motherfucker, majority of you “non-liberal critical thinking open to criticision and banter” whites are easily offended by smallest shits. Like I can tell whats going on in your heads
>“Ugh another uncivilized gook stepped in my lawn”
sorry bitch I was daydreaming while walking and this is a fucking townhouse village.
>Ugh he looked at my boobs Let me cover my revealing clothes.
Well bitch I might just be an autist who cant look into ppls face I always look at midpoint when I walk. Why dress like a whore from the first place?
>Ugh another chink they are invading my country!
Well son of bitch I am not chinese and I am too miserabley fucked because they made affording a house impossible. Besdies I am here to pay your dying country and feed your parents(boomers) because you(milennial) and your parents were clueless and incompetent.
>Ugh you has a grey hair he must be another dumb libshit anti-white cisi gender all some shit
ITS MY FUCKING AGING HAIR. YOUR INCOMPETENCY THAT RUINED THIS WORLD GAVE ME EARLY GREYING HAIR.
I am not controlled by soviet union FUcK OFF actually had some goblino come up to me and insult me like that

Attached: 5EB7061F-95DB-4B1F-BFD3-3D6F0447AF6E.jpg (634x803, 255K)

he did you a favor, you dont need friends of such a low iq and weak constitution

>My brother-in-law sent everyone an email that was like half suicide note and half Diary of Anne Frank, it read like he expected to be murdered by the police and that we'd be tortured for confessions - absolute madness.
Post it. Do it cunt.

I'm sorry, user. That stuff can really get a guy down.

You have to kill him, though. It's the only way to get closure :/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 8.42.07 PM.png (1140x1170, 1.18M)

You've never been to Sweden?

Brainwashing from social media is getting worse. My gf and I are on the same page thank God but one of my friends gf is from California and is a complete she and he's basically her bitch now and repeats her talking points and she had a meltdown one time when he didn't agree with her that reverse racism wasn't a thing.

Sucks, but he's the one who has a problem, not you. You aren't the one breaking off any friendships, he's making a political change in his life and doesn't want you to be a part of it. Get used to it, happens nowadays.

jesus christ australia

>goes on rant about right-of-center whites being sensitive
>then lists these tiny things that fucking send him over the edge
>ITS MY FUCKING AGING HAIR

hooooly lol. this was genuinely funny to read, you obnoxious gook.

Attached: 1533590163301.jpg (240x240, 9K)

I sometimes wish I could cleanse this world both lefts and rights. Dont try to push us centrists too far to the edge, we might actually cleanse you. Especially the left right now. Right wingers are annoying af but for now leftists are giving me more strains. Look at all my grey hairs at this virgin tender age.

>berates both left and right for blaming other
>constantly blames others himself
>but at least he's a centrist! first of all he's a centrist!
>refers to his country as "YOUR" country, refers to societal ills as "YOUR INCOMPETENCY"

oh look a centrist-SJW. what a rare sighting. legitimately neck yourself, you pretentious faggot.

Attached: Handsome disapproval.gif (245x245, 1.03M)

>women
What a surprise, women who are raised well and held to moral standards (conservatives) can behave almost on par with men, but the second you unleash the mind virus, they turn into screeching cunts.
Meanwhile, you just have a slight uptick in male fags.

That last part was meant to be comedic
Kek you pathetic fatass.

oh you're larping, thank god.

That last part was meant to be comedic with full of dramatic effect.
Kek pathetic fatass go shat your pants at walmart. Or have you already?

wait? people actually do that?
>I DONT AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING WE CANT BE FRIENDS
It's pretty childish, i feel for you user

Attached: 4263.jpg (660x371, 33K)

6'3. 170. with sandy blonde hair.

if it was meant to be comedic, it wasn't. you just sound like a chink bitch.

Yeah, not asshurt at all

Attached: 1458434026238.png (640x640, 858K)

nice memes...cool take on society, you centrist-SJW.

at least that's a rare ideology, you probably feel really special about it, don't you, old man?

Attached: 4e007604c4de9f82c935b2c1dace54916722847fd909b2fee8b89cd4037c35db.jpg (632x768, 75K)

>Liberal

COMMUNIST

Attached: 1529847453542.jpg (552x510, 37K)

Is your friend a faggot?
He sounds like a total cocksucker.

Truth hurts, cuck

6’ Korean not canadian
though I wouldnt say I am really korean. Because I dont understand them now. Their mainstream culture feel alien I am pre K-(whatever) unadulterated Korean
And someone actually accused me of being controlled by soviet union and rambling about something. I couldnt understand his gibberish but probably he was calling me a faggot

He was never really ur friend then if he cannot see past you're political views.

I knew a kid since secondary school who, out of the blue became one of those made up genders (non binary something) after talking to an open communist for a few months, used to be Christian before becoming an atheist a week or two before "coming out"

Feels bad man

I forgot to do captcha so i did it again
But it went through
Coincidence

>Historic illiteracy
Fuck, this is so right.

>They will force a war
Yep.
Hope you didn't need that friend, I think you'll do better without.
Friendships die over stupid shit, but for some reason it's considered a shame when they die over real differences. I distanced myself from a guy who has been in this country for decades, but apparently still identifies more with his ancestral home than the nation he's lived in for his life.

Considering I've lost friends over dumbass videogames, I think this was worth losing one over.

God you make me sick. I'M KOREAN, NOT CANADIAN! I'M A MINORITY! THIS ISN'T MY COUNTRY!

then fucking get out, man. forreal.

go
fuck
yourself
pathetic
chink

you put a bad name on your country. i love koreans, and asians in general, but you...you are behaving like everything you claim to hate.

seriously consider that. i know you won't because your ego will prefer to villify me rather than admit fault, and that's fine by me, but this is genuinely an opportunity to improve your outlook...but feel free to stay a bitter chinaman with grey hair.

good luck with that.

Attached: Song Kang-Ho.jpg (780x520, 58K)

>Obnoxious Gook
>Canadian Flag

Fucking pottery. You know what's funny? I'm a 3rd generation immigrant but I identify as German/Italian and not at all Canadian. I can't imagine the gall it takes for some slanty-eyed Gook to proclaim themselves as Canadian and then get DEFENSIVE. I literally want to go back to the ruined homeland of my ancestors and you're just a locust claiming to own the leaf your swarm is going to devour.

Fuck you.

What is a citizenship?
And did you even fucking read you iliterate? I clearly said I dont really identify myself as korean.
It is always mutts who dont even bother to read my text and jump on to their usual narrative muh he must be bitchig about minority right and this is exactly tied to my main point. What difference is there between your kind and libshits. Yall same.
You would be surprised when you learn most horriblesome dictators startef off as centrists. I will walk the same path if libshits and know it all right keep push me like that
I am man of imagination. And there is no law or boundary that binds that realm. From most fucked up thoughts to most noblest thoughts pass me each second. Be careful or centrists. We are the greatest genociders in reality

advanced psychological warfare.
it's of an exceptional quality, maybe all those fancy new computer algorithms made this possible.

Attached: 904ab0ee2a4860d459e5df4a1b05e0620253a08f.png (418x438, 252K)

The only Trump suuporters I've met in Canada (admittedly not many) have been non-White

I have done more good to this board than you could ever imagine. While you shitpost without even properly discerning what others have typed word by word and complain about e celebs and shitpost about which dog breed is a nigger, you wouldnt imagine the amount of ordeal I endured with constant bans and deleted threads trying to educate scums like you who flood this board with cancerous off topic slide threads and even worse willingly shitpost everywhere you go. You just dont get it do you?

Something metaphysical is going on. We don't understand the universe as well as we like to pretend.

I had enough. Thats what I am here saying. It is not just libshits and far right I will purge I swear if I ever walk that path you boomers and milennials will be first to go right after journalists. I wont let mine and next unadulterated gens to toil just to feed you incompetent fuckups. Remeber this, one day if jews and anglos spoil this world beyond no return, you all will be cleansed under my will. I am willing to do the dirty work and be listed as the worst criminal in entire galactic history second to reptilians since I will be doing that for betterment of mankind. Remeber that.

I literally live in California and my friends still love me. He’s a shitty friend and a brainwashed idiot of limited intelligence. Tell him he’s making decisions based on mass brainwashing which he will regret terribly, probably very soon. And then go find better friends.

Ironically my one friend who treated me this way was from fucking Ohio. I hope she rots in the hell she has made for herself, which included abandoning her own daughter with her conservative ex here in Cali so she could run off with a band.

These are poor quality people to begin with, OP. I know it’s sad but move on.

He can't even write. I'm sorry you lost a friend, though. That's life, leaf.

Was your friend in special ed or the canadian equivalent?

Gas that jew and make it look like suicide

Rape him

Attached: 1533206012193.png (315x341, 50K)