So I was talking to a friend who is very pious and I was complaining about how Christianity is (((Christianity))) and...

So I was talking to a friend who is very pious and I was complaining about how Christianity is (((Christianity))) and how it leads to dangerous liberalism and that its whole ideology is suicidal and to my surprise he looked at me and said "You know, Christianity will always lead to the kind of liberalism we have today"

Can Christianity be based today?

And if it can, what got it cucked?

Attached: Christianity+-+Jesus+the+Lamb+-+300+dpi+-+dreamstime_6830992.jpg (1000x667, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only jew founded Christianities are like that, such as proddism and vaticantwoism. Jesus literally called people devils.
“Jesus answered them: Have not I chosen you twelve; and one of you is a devil? Now he meant Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon: for this same was about to betray him, whereas he was one of the twelve.”
St John 6:71-72

Attached: 06170E3A-95A6-4BB3-BDD6-490EF83C894F.png (751x931, 959K)

God does not tolerate degeneracy so no it's not the same as liberalism. I mean come on God literally throws those that don't follow him into the lake of fire.

Liberalism is actually Judaism, which is just another name for Luciferinism.

Attached: WHAT_IS_JUDAISM_1_2_3.png (3624x1709, 464K)

Exactly

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-001926.png (1440x2560, 278K)

While that is true, is it not Jesus teaching tolerance and saying things such as turn the other cheek, kind of liberal?

No your just an idiot who doesn't understand because you can't hear. All you can hear is the noise the beast makes because that's all you really are.

Christianity doesn't actually lead to liberalism despite what your brainwashed friend says. However, the true religion has true enemies, all of whom are united in their thirst for power. The so-called liberals are not trying to give you a world in which you are free, they are trying to become the new monarchs and rule over you without that "problematic" God who keeps on droning on about "morality."

Look at North Korea or China and realize that that is leftist paradise, where they rule over you and call it freedom.

Attached: Prosperity.jpg (960x506, 68K)

Easily debunked

Attached: Modern Heresies.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Dude no. The church was law and the center of authority for over 1000 years. The church decapitated men for adultery. The same church that led Europe through the Renaissance. Just look at Christian demographics who voted left.

It isn't Christianity causing this. It's lawless freedom and separation of chruch and state that leads to moral degredation.

based if you are true believer in jesus
cucked if you follow the pope or other man

Meanwhile in reality the papal policy was this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

To quote

>The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.

Saying supposedly mean things about them and praying they stop being so sinful...

Attached: kalergi on christianity.png (686x428, 497K)

Now go say this in your local church, you would be excommunicated.

> The same church that led Europe through the Renaissance.

The Renaissance was literally called the rebirth of the european values of the past

>Jesus says to turn the other cheek
No.

Attached: 1518977870905.png (1380x511, 381K)

The message of Christianity SHOULD be "go out and help others"

Not "bring others here to help themselves".

It depends on your understanding, the 'other cheek' could be the violent reaction against those who opress christianity.
More consistent with Matthew 10:34.
HE is the LAMB but also the LION.

you are the reform jew in Bulgaria eh ?
pretty sad

Jesus was incredibly Stern and impatient with foolishness and immorality. Time and assumptions and pretty paintings have created this image of Jesus as a hippy. He was far from it. Jesus took the word so seriously he became angry and flips over the tables within the temple where business is being conducted in a house of prayer. Christ told his followers to flee from wickedness. Jesus instructs his followers to love thy neighbor. To be mindful of someones mental illness or being empathetic instead of angry at degeneracy is different than promoting it and approving of it. Certainly not accepting it. Christ and his message is a cure to moral disease and a defense against it.

Mental gymnastics. It is a message of loving you enemies, all priests will tell you that.

Matthew 5:38 Luke 6:27

if you love your enemies ,as you fight them of course, then you free yourself of the burden of hatred , what the hell are you a jew ? grow an awareness

Attached: kikecucks.jpg (215x234, 21K)

But he literally tells you not to fight there, and elsewhere like Matthew 5:29 ("Put your sword down").

Grow yourself some awareness, retard.

christianity itself cannot ever be based no, christians themselves can and historically have been, but not due to any christian influence

Attached: 01634863463.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

>is it not Jesus teaching tolerance and saying things such as turn the other cheek,...

Jesus did not say that if someone strikes you on the jaw you should get up off the floor and hold up the other side of your face for a target. No; how foolish and ridiculous that would be! A slap is not intended to injure physically but only to insult or provoke into a fight. What Jesus was saying was that, if anyone tried to provoke you into a fight or an argument, by either literally slapping you with an open hand or stinging you with insulting words, it would be wrong for you to retaliate. “Return evil for evil to no one. ... Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” Peter said that Christians would not be “paying back injury for injury or reviling for reviling, but, to the contrary, bestowing a blessing, because you were called to this course, so that you might inherit a blessing.”—Rom. 12:17, 21; 1Pet. 3:9.

Why?

>(1 Peter 4:4) Because YOU do not continue running with them in this course to the same low sink of debauchery, they are puzzled and go on speaking abusively of YOU.

When you refuse to provoke, insult, or offend back this makes you distinct from them and exposes them as the hypocrites and evil ones. That's why you turn the other cheek; it is to not fall for their demand for retaliation so they can make you look as bad as them.

>kind of liberal?

No, Liberalism is about dropping all morals and all laws as "oppression" and "ism." Jesus was an example to uphold law and morality. Not to break it whenever it was inconvenient. Jesus taught his disciples to uphold God's commandments TO THE DEATH. Not just whenever it was convenient.

Attached: 9918d237ca1d1a2702dcfa515b6ab7e9--jw-ministry-public-witnessing.jpg (578x960, 107K)

Also, by the way, I've read "muh church fathers"

>come to Zion, the only, eternal teacher of truth
>the jews were moral and had the truth while the gentiles were filthy
>everything good the gentiles had, came from inspiration from jews

Yes, very "BASED".

Yeah but from pagan point of view there is nothing wrong about retaliating. Wouldn't just sitting there taking insults make your enemies think you are weak and increase the chance they will take advantage of you? And even attack you?

>Can Christianity be based today?

Depends what sect of Christianity you speak of. The Catholic Church, the Orthodox, The Anglican Church, and all Protestant sects are completely pozzed.

The Catholic Church is hugely involved in evils beyond evils in secret from human trafficking, drug smuggling, money laundering, and of course pedophilia. Beyond that they will accept whatever is acceptable at the moment to keep up with the times. That's why the Pope says Atheist won't go to hell and Gays are Okay.

The Orthodox is not even a religion but are government sanctioned fronts to promote state propaganda like in Russian, Ukraine, Armenia, etc. That's why they are not interconnected as one body but many bodies because they are state puppets for propaganda.

The Protestants are the same as Orthodox accept they ADMIT they enjoy being state puppets and supporters of Zionism. They push for Statism and push love for Israel and continue to push Scoffield's Bible which is edited to make it look like the merchants are still God's Chosen people. Their Pentocostal and certain Baptist sects behave like crazy people in emotional outburst saying they have "holy spirit" and go into seizures. They spend more time dancing, yelling, fainting, and going bananas all for God. Absolute bananas tier. You cannot reason with those people. They allow their emotions to cloud their judgement and thus "Welcome Refugees" because their endorphins and dopamine drives them, not thought and reason.

Pic related is your last resort.

Attached: JWDoor2Door.jpg (442x366, 108K)

No you grown some you dimwit kike , the ten commandments say to not kill, if a enemy army invades are you supposed kneel and offer your head because of it and not defend your people ?

The Book is written for sensible people not jewish morons and their evangelical fanclub.
>You fight without hatred. That's it.

Really ? You read church fathers and they say jews are good ? Are you bulshitting me ? yes . If you had read the church fathers then you would know St John Chrysostome called kikes Christkillers and wrote not one, not two, but 8 texts against them.

Go read them again , you stupid jew nigger.

Attached: 1533733447697.png (685x842, 625K)

jehova , witness of the antichrist ? get the fuck outta here you speak on Orthodoxy , you're not even Christian, you're an imposter funded by who knows who.

He actually might be right on the fact that Our orthodoxy is different from that of the Russians and Armenians but the reason for that might be purely political

Imho:

The largest obstacle to Christianity is Christians. We fail alot of the time, especcially today. This is NOT an excuse to dismiss the worldview, the dogma, the ethics, the aestetics though - in fact, oppositely, it is an imperative to restore it in our own lives.

This is what i try to do in my recently started channel. Check it out at:

youtu.be/cgJmGZ1l3gw

Attached: 38503252_592053791228272_608368717180436480_n.jpg (523x960, 66K)

yes but the Russians are even more devout than us , as a whole even if historically they used their church as a tool

that escalated quickly

Actually, it was about trolling your enemies. They would smack you with their left hand, a sign of disrespect.. turning the other cheek would force them to use their other hand, I don't remember how, but it would bring shame on them to do that. Also, go the extra mile: Judea was occupied by the romans at the time. A soldier could force you to carry his pack for one mile and one mile only by law. If they were caught making you carry it further, they could be flogged. Jesus wanted you to, without stopping, carry the pack an extra mile.

Basically he was saying call your enemies on their bullshit and do it intelligently and righteously. I've always seen it as "embarrass them." I think we, today, are following his words.

>being smacked in the face repeatedly

>hehe I'm trolling them so hard

Attached: 1533772129391.jpg (423x539, 96K)

>Yeah but from pagan point of view there is nothing wrong about retaliating.

Correct.

>Wouldn't just sitting there taking insults

(Matthew 10:14) Wherever anyone does not take YOU in or listen to YOUR words, on going out of that house or that city shake the dust off YOUR feet.

>make your enemies think you are weak and increase the chance they will take advantage of you? And even attack you?

(2 Corinthians 12:10) Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in cases of need, in persecutions and difficulties, for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am powerful.

1 Corinthians 1:27,28 - but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put the strong things to shame 28 and God chose the ignoble things of the world and the things looked down upon, the things that are not, that he might bring to nothing the things that are, 29 in order that no flesh might boast in the sight of God.

Of course there is always the possibility of attack. This is why the 1st Century Christians were not concerned with liberating Israel. This was obvious because Jesus predicting the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD at the hands of Tiberius Cesar. Jesus told them to not pick up any of their belongs and instead run off into the mountains. The Jews hated them for this. The Roman legion won and killed everyone in Jerusalem. The point is that survival isn't about fighting but escaping. A true Christian's job isn't about fighting for a man-made nation nor saving his personal belongs and treasures. It is about surviving this system of things while upholding God's commandments.

Attached: 1450601698000.jpg (3508x2480, 1.37M)

Catholicism is literally an orthodox heresy

dont be blasphemous you nigger

>For when I am weak, then I am powerful.

Hmm, where have I heard that before....

Attached: b9afbaf89b9662e48afc7b07db4150a9.jpg (1200x918, 121K)

>Matthew 5:29
brainlet detected
>''And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.''
Get your Bible straigth.

I was making fun of the post on the scripture

not the scripture*

The states sanction whatever religion allows themselves to be controlled. It's not about being devout but about a channel of propaganda. Pic related is why those religions are allowed in the states.

Attached: Putintraitor.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

I actually don't mind them being allies to Iran and Assad since they tolerate Christians but the Jews thing pisses me off

"Turning the other cheek" simply means to forgive others. It doesnt mean to let others fucking kill you, or to bring evil and degeneracy accross your border.
>see pic related

Attached: christian virtue.jpg (736x576, 72K)

Jesus and God wouldn't tolerate his people dancing gay parades and dancing with Sikhs in their temples.

A true Christian does not support any kind of military campaign nor support. A true Christian does not support nor endorse any human state. A true Christian ALSO DOES NOT seek the approval of the mindsets of those around them. Why?

Attached: RomanCatholicChurchPagan.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

Mercy though is a faggy value. We should honour cruelty and seek to destroy our enemies

Attached: himmler2.jpg (496x370, 81K)

>You fight without hatred. That's it.

That would mean slapping without being angry...

>you would know St John Chrysostome called kikes Christkillers
>all the church fathers are St. John

He also said pic related Clement of Alexandria, Origen, all say similar things.

Attached: 1520698937270.png (666x328, 24K)

oh lala you are superjew

you are not even Christian , do you believe in the Trinity ? Or are you in the stoneage , before Christ came , the Logos was there but very hard to perceive, after Christ, trinity . Such is the revelation us mankind were given clearly.

It is true that the Catholics are very sketchy. Prob a cult concealed as Christianity.

>We should honour cruelty and seek to destroy our enemies

Who are your enemies?

Attached: Watchtowernewallalong.jpg (1200x1600, 375K)

5:39, it was a typo...

We can start with the Jews and then see what we would like destroyed next

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 4K)

nonono, this indicates spiritual immaturity, the higher spheres are Holy to the max , cruelty and such are the devils playground, study this well, for such is the make of the Universe

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

>implying a religion that fostered over a thousand years of nationalist conservatism will lead to liberalism by itself
Its always the Jews' fault user.

Attached: _Judaeo-Bolshevism.jpg (480x590, 90K)

>himmler
>probably the most merciful general in ww2
nice

And no, its not a "faggy" value. Its a white value. Youre probably a fucking white nigger.

>hurr durr Satan

We can kill genocide them too . Literally a months work

Oh yeah, because the Romans were so merciful kek

>nationalism, literally born after christianity lose power
>b-but the middle ages church was BASED

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

Liberalism followed Christianity historically as a compromise between ever irreconcilable camps of Christians and non-Christians. With time, non-Christians, we today call these people Jews, have used the institutions of liberal societies to their own advantage and against the interests of all other groups, Christian and non-Christian alike. So no, there isn't anything inevitable about Liberalism's relationship to Christianity.

The same John Adams who said, "“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other” also had his own doubts: “The world grows more enlightened. Knowledge is more equally diffused. Newspapers, magazines, and circulating libraries have made mankind wiser. Titles and distinctions, ranks and orders, parade and ceremony, are all going out of fashion. This is roundly and frequently asserted in the streets, and sometimes on theatres of higher rank. Some truth there is in it; and if the opportunity were temperately improved, to the reformation of abuses, the rectification of errors, and the dissipation of pernicious prejudices, a great advantage it might be. But, on the other hand, false inferences may be drawn from it, which may make mankind wish for the age of dragons, giants, and fairies.”

Attached: 1470665742032.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

>... do you believe in the Trinity ?

Pic related

Or are you in the stoneage , before Christ came , the Logos was there but very hard to perceive, after Christ, trinity .

>Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

>Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

>Proverbs 8:22-31 - Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water. 25 Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains, 26 when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land. 27 When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep, 28 when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong, 29 when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth, 30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, 31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

Your opinion vs the Bible.

>Such is the revelation us mankind were given clearly.

No, the Bible teaches nor implies a Trinity.

You're more open minded than the one up above. You are closer to the truth than you think.

Attached: triad.jpg (603x807, 56K)

That was back when literally everyone on this planet was savage niggers.
And romans were mixed btw

>That would mean slapping without being angry...
or worse if necessary, but banishment preferred

the quote is thousandly mistranslated, the 'dogs' are convicted pagans, not "Gentiles" it doesnt say gentiles it says "Hellenes" or pantheon-ists and I says this beeing a Greek ( obv not greeks-greeks as Christ told a Greek bleesed be Greeks that my name will be known thanks to you ie NT in Greek written,forshadowed - not that were blessed , we have our own problems).

Attached: 1533737180067.png (600x800, 817K)

>memeflag

Attached: here it is.png (1020x426, 33K)

>Can Christianity be based today?

What you need is Esoteric Christianity.

Gnosticism.

We need to rally against the Demiurge Saturn.

Attached: 51xdSM1ay4L._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (321x499, 58K)

>Himmler
>merciful
>literally advocated "all measures necessary" and for massacring slavs

Nigger, what are you doing?

Rome is the City of Saturn and they took over the religion and choose what books would be in the bible to confuse the real God with the Impostor of God.

They are the Cult of the Black Cube. They all follow Saturn. The Demiurge.

Attached: f2d165a423e2faa99db8fb1d9f778344.jpg (173x183, 10K)

>implying not literally every general in ww2 called for some sort genocidal acts.
Himmler was very kind to the people he captured, same as Rommel.

All gentiles were "pagans" back then, and especially so to the jews. He was not saying this because she was an "avowed pagan", else she would have to convert to judaism.

But here is an interesting quote:

>"While generally regarded as polytheists, the pagans gained this reputation not because they worshiped more than one God but rather because they personified the attributes of this God, thereby creating a pantheon of posterior deities each manifesting a part of what the One God manifested as a whole. The various pantheons of ancient religions therefore actually represent the catalogued and personified attributes of Deity."

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(2 Corinthians 11:13-15) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.FOR SATAN HIMSELF KEEPS TRANSFORMING HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT 15IT IS THEREFORE NOTHING GREAT IF HIS MINISTERS ALSO KEEP TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...

The problem doesn't end there though. How many Goyim right now WORSHIP (((them)))? If you kill (((them))) the goyim will come after you. Do not dare think exposing the Jew or even outright killing the Jew will stop right there. Satan is a hydra and will just grow back two more heads. Kill the Jew and he will raise the Chinese against you. It doesn't matter.

Attached: 1522302507582.jpg (640x517, 322K)

Himmler advocated this in face of generals who didn't.

>priests
>listening to a fallible clergyman and not the Word of God
WEW

Good lad. I came itt to post that and you have already done so. God bless you user.

what you mean hurr durr satan, without seeing evil for what it is you can'... -STUDY THE GRAPH WELL ALREADY

My opinion is not my opinion, it's the truth . It's right in the begining , the Word is the Word , ElohIM (plural) , there's also the Ruah Hakodech , it's been there since forever since it's an emanation directly from God , unless you can see what these 3 are exactly and pinpoint them in your daily life , you need go back praying for clarity .

i wonder

Attached: nihhhers.jpg (963x655, 239K)

>listen to the word of god literally - says to turn your cheek and don't resist
>oh no you need to interpret this

garbage on both counts , she could have been an agnostic but she wasnt , she was a religiously hellenized syrophoenian woman, who believed in demons , jews too will become hellenized (NT) religiously because they believe in demons but @ round two , and in the right direction

>The various pantheons of ancient religions
demons, if it doesnt denounce satan its a part of his plan you sick weasel

The Bible straight out admits that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation, the first and beginning of creation by God. Jesus speaks in Proverbs under the identity of wisdom that he was God's earliest achievement of ancient times. He was brought forth with labor pains, he was God's master worker, God's favorite and God was fond of him more day by day. It's pretty obvious from the Bible Jesus was a created being along with the other angels. There's nothing to pray, but instead research the Bible about.

Attached: Trinity-Pagan2.jpg (848x421, 144K)

sauce

yes because Jesus Christ is the first spoken word of God, aka the word, Logos , pinpoint Logos acting in your life andly only then you will understand , caution, I got it a 35 yo

Bunch of desperate christians replying to you in denial but yes, it does. You are thinking logically and not doing the mental gymnastics they are. You decide

>b-but she could have been an "agnostic"

Non-existent back then, it wThere is nothing on that verse who refers to her religious practice. The woman refers to Jesus as a "Son of David", explicitly alluding to his racial origin. The description of the woman ties directly to the place she was born. It is a reference to place, even if it meant to the religious practices of that place, the jews did not differentiate between practicioners or not practicioners, they referred to them all as about the same, just as when a muslim says "the christians" to refer to westeners, he is not differentiating between actual christians and those who might be atheistss, but referring to all westerners.

>if it doesnt denounce satan

Except they do denounce evil, you had things like Ahriman and what not, Satan is just a hebrew concept of that.

>b-but it was all demons to represent God

Yeah, inoperable...Long way to justify being called a dog there...

Attached: christcuck.jpg (230x250, 12K)

Posen Speech

>pic
It is also true that pagans believed in a god, or gods. so what is your point?

I've recently accepted that there's likely no way to truly think for myself and dig myself out of this existential hole I've been trapped in my entire life without rejecting all belief. Is this a common feel to have?

Attached: 1519865439862.jpg (688x578, 58K)

>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
The eternal anglo strikes again
>ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν μὴ ἀντιστῆναι τῷ πονηρῷ· ἀλλ’ ὅστις σε ῥαπίζει εἰς τὴν δεξιὰν σιαγόνα, στρέψον αὐτῷ kαὶ τὴν ἄλλην·
>''I however say to you, not to resist the evil (person); but whoever you shall strike unto the right side of the cheek of you, turn him the other also''
Or is my greek that bad? That would mean Jesus warned us against retaliation.

>bible admits he was born before creation
of whom the Trinity is all masculine ya dingus
"I the alpha and omega, giver of light, Very God of Very God"
The Blessed Ever Virgin Theotokos is The Lords best creation. It was Lucifer ie (God gave me the light to bear) but he defiled man and turned from God. That is why The Queen of Heaven full of Grace would be Mary

Attached: EverBlessedMother.jpg (474x266, 34K)

That's where (((Christianity))) came from. That's where the Trinity came from. (((Christinity))) and the Trinity was created to make a bridge between Christians and Pagans. However, ancient apostates compromised Jesus and through him under the bus in exchange for the approval of the Stoics, Pythagorians, Platonist, Neo-Platonist, Celts, Mithraism, Sol Invictus, and Saturnist. This is why the Trinity, immortality of the soul, and Christmas are a thing.

Attached: Trinity-pagan.jpg (465x308, 64K)

Oh shit, I mistook the quotes. Sorry for the retardatation, it was Matthhew 26:52

>That would mean Jesus warned us against retaliation.

Exactly what I said.

What you mean non existan back then , are you a religious paleoanthropologist ? fuck off stupid kike
pic is you

the rest : kike bs , hebrew concept, it's a discovered reality that exists, not a (((concept))) you fucking kike

in whatever you will do in your life you will always be a limited jewish golem unless you break out of you faggoty kikeness

yes it's called falling into a well and it's you courseing from birth to death , steer the ship well

Attached: 1533843942657.jpg (760x760, 141K)

What if Germanic-Arian Christianity won back in the day, conquered all of Western Asia and North Africa, etc. What would the world look like today bros?

>meme flagging
>hating jesus
>christcuck
yes goyim just go be a pagan larper you'll get all the poon

pagans are not a single group, you interconnecting an indian divinity to the trinity as sort of ploy is ridiculous and a scam , do as I told , observe the Logos working irl , then you will understand, before then you will need just have your heart on the line as 'faith' but you dont have any faith in Logos because you know no Logos.

Hurrr I meant that it was not a distinguishable factor. It was a non-thing.

Hebrew concept, as the deturped "national variant" of a concept that was found elsewhere.

You're a jewish golem, falling for their tricks and subversion to justify their scripture and the erasure of your culture, spewing shit at "nazis", "nationalists" and "sinful" whites who aren't orthodox like a demented bot.

Go back to your nu-synagogue church. The first greek bishop refused to call himself a "hellene" because that was a dirty gentile thing, he called himself a "christian" denying his own ethnicity. This is what you look like.

Attached: 321.png (500x486, 71K)

>implying I hate Jesus
>that lack of argument

Yeah, grow a brain retard.

No, you said he forbade, but Jesus clearly told us that resisting violently is bad because
>A : your enemy will retaliate in mirror (as per Matthew 5:39)
>B : you will likely end up dead and therefore will not spread the Word (as per Matthew 26:52)
A Christian's (religious) strength is in martyrdom and humiliation, EXCEPT if you're ready for the two above points to happen to you with a vengeance.

If you took every verse by themselves and just tried to understand it based off of just the verse, you would never understand it. Is not the Word of God to be taken as a whole? Then, shouldn't the context be taken into consideration then?
>what is the context of the historical times in which they lived
>hurr people in the middle east today still don't use their left hand for wiping their bum
C'mon user. Think.

It's impossible to "not believe" anything. That's part of the human species and is as much of a 6th and 7th sense. People think the human body has 5 senses but in reality it is seven. The sixth is proprioception. It's the reason you can touch your nose with your eyes closed without poking your mouth and eye. The 7th is spirituality. Without proprioception you couldn't walk and run without looking at your feet 24hrs a day. Without spirituality you will go depressed, insane, and catatonic. Eventually suicide.

Exactly. Well done.

>The Protestants are the same as Orthodox accept they ADMIT they enjoy being state puppets and supporters of Zionism. They push for Statism and push love for Israel and continue to push Scoffield's Bible which is edited to make it look like the merchants are still God's Chosen people.
There are Protestant """"churches"""" that look indistinguishable from synagogues.

Attached: IMG_5747.jpg (1000x700, 143K)

based and true

>spewing shit at "nazis", "nationalists" and "sinful" whites who aren't orthodox like a demented bot.
I said National Orthodoxy for every country, not "National Socialism" , take it either way you belong to the cross. Now go get baptized.

not gentile pagan , what is the "nu church" Greek Orthodox Church called ? ELLINORTHODOXI EKLISSIA, so kys , wrong on all points and reality has an absolute dimension that's why i don't into your ideas of pantheon of the "divinity "

This is called Trinity as we are , now.