Take these pills to become a better INDIVIDUAL, goy

Hierarchy-of-competance seeing pills will help you see that you're not being subjugated, only led by more competant (((people))).

Attached: individualPeterson.jpg (1188x899, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_xr9WCwTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People diagnosed with depression should take their medication. You try to take the moral high-ground when in reality you wish for people to suffer without their medication because of your racist xenophobic political beliefs.

>ignore your mind's discomfort with a rotting society
>just live off of the society your ancestor's built, without growing or even maintaining it

Antidepressants controlled the symptoms of my depression, but a certain fungus helped me control the source of it.

Attached: shiitake.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>discrimination is bad
There is a difference between personal and governmental discrimination. The latter makes people fund their destroyers, while the former does not.

When you eat an apple instead of a rock, you're discriminating. When you hire a White instead of a Black, you're discriminating. In both cases you're choosing life- even though it's not a matter of living or dying, but a degree between both.

>yes goy, more potential mass killers, they sure work alright!

Attached: 1392399576211.png (448x539, 117K)

[1 / 1 / 1]
67KiB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (1).jpg
View Same Google iqdb SauceNAO
Following the discovery of Jordan Peterson's support for the promotion of economic migrants into Western nations, Molyneux hosts a
foreign security expert who explains how
communist and Islamic nations will use demographic migration to ruin the West.

The subtext is that we must neutralize incoming migrants, with welfare and housing, in order to prevent them from disrupting our societies.

That is, we will achieve peace through appeasement, and liberty through extortion.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_xr9WCwTk

antidepressants are a scam, you can't cure depression with them they just haphazardly control the symptoms while killing your liver and kidneys

shut up goy they will make you go to work where you belong you dont have to live past the age of 30 for the system to work

>People diagnosed with depression should take their medication.
In the year of our Lord 2018, there are people who still believe psychiatrists fit in a category with endocrinologists and surgeons, rather than deserve to go in the same bucket as homeopaths, shamans, and economists.

Antidepressants do work, from my experience with them at least, they got my brother back on track after a traumatic event. Al though, I can see them being given out like candy to people who have no need for them

Fucking this
>hmmm, I feel a lack of purpose and identity, my life has no meaning, is this the result of living in a directionless society flipped on its head socially and demographically?
>should I channel this feeling into righteous indignation?
>nah I'll just chemically lobotomize myself so I can keep making Mr. Shekelberg more money

peterstein is a multilevel shill.

>haphazardly control the symptoms
This. And it's extremely sad that a psychologist is pushing these...one working for a university and being a 'dad' to many...sign of the times.

Um... The only thing that I can say is OKTOOOOBERRT FEEEEESST

Attached: image.jpg (750x422, 91K)

NO ONE IS CLAIMING THEY HAVE NO EFFECT.

What we ARE CLAIMING is that you feel depressed for a reason- and using medication to supress depression is idiodic.

I am dual diagnosed and have both stopped taking my meds and going to therapy they were causing me to lapse into pshycohomicidal rages.

>Yes goy, if your life lacks purpose and you are depressed instead of being a part of something bigger than your self you should pop pills and become and embrace individualism

Peterstein in a nutshell

>should I channel this feeling into righteous indignation?
>nah I'll just chemically lobotomize myself so I can keep making Mr. Shekelberg more money
This. And from what I see, it's always the Libtards with criticisms of society, that it's not liberal enough (cancerous enough), that are the ones taking them. They need to get a clue.

How does Jewdan Peterson know antidepressants work?

>mind altering drugs have severe withdrawl effects

Good for you for getting off, stay strong if you can. SSRI type drugs will be seen as worse than smoking...and with the same support by the state.

Hurka durka,, I take bath in street water, and throw my shit on the sidewalk with my hurka durka Indian hands durggadurgga

And a university psychologist is saying this. Truly cancer. And if anyone needed help knowing Moly is a shill, know that Moly is in cahoots with him.

>forced to take adult doses of Prozac when I was 10 years old
>all I thought about was death
>gained so much weight, fucked teeth because only sedating myself with sugary trash sated me
>have gyno now because of that
>while the rest of the boys were getting involved with girls I was being a shut-in that didn't even know about girls and boners, turns out Prozac kills your sex drive
>was put through this because I couldn't accept that my mother was a whore, a nigger loving whore, that got rid of me to live that kind of life
Literally punished the kid for what the whore did. My mind has never be right since.

>How does Jewdan Peterson know antidepressants work?
>work
He sees that people taking meds are less repulsed by third world savages and jews.

This but with dmt.

>ideology is bad
>unless it's the ideology of entrusting savages to maintain advanced civilizations
>then its a good civilizaiton
Really makes you think.

>Literally punished the kid for what the whore did. My mind has never be right since.

Makes me sad to know this happens. How old are you now?

psilocybin is better, it makes you produce dmt, like the difference between anabolic steroids and testosterone-boosting foods

Does this answer your question of the day after a long day at the same thing to say I have a great way of the day after a while ago but the only thing that would make it a lot of fun to use it for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I can see you at least a dozen or the next two days ago when the first place I have no clue who I was in my room for a long way in which a great way to go out with the best way for the first time in the world to me and my mom is so

Attached: image.jpg (750x501, 90K)

>Take these pills

I don't follow Moly much. What I think happens is that people start off with good intentions to talk about issues on youtube but are quickly bought by ((them)).

When Peterstein exploded, I watched one or two of his videos to see who he is. I disliked his voice and his long convoluted repetitive explanations were really boring.

I have been struggling with depression, anxiety my whole life but am finally on the right mix of meds -and finally feel like myself. What do I do? I know I am being jewpilled but fuck...not being on meds I will end up not being able to function. How much am I being poisoned?

This is an issue but idk of anti-depressants are the sole binary factor that would stop mass shooters.
Do you think that Jared lee loughner fuck was insane because or in spite of the psychiatric drugs

I took antidepressants once and it made me feel detatched from reality. It was weird. I stopped taking them and instead dealt with the issues in my life that were making me depressed.

That doesn't mean there arent legitimate cases where they work, but I bet they are rare.

>his long convoluted repetitive explanations
I think this is convincing by repitition rather than by reason.

>muh sole factor
This is not something most here believe in.

read the Stoics, gain control over your thoughts.

Yeah, I got put on them when I was 15, right as puberty was kick starting, and I didn't come off until I was 21. Its been years now, but I don't think the side effects are ever going away, I'm pretty sure I'm fucked up for life.
Can some educate me on this? I want to know how badly my parents fucked up here, those (((medical websites))) aren't really telling me anything.

Attached: 1506830371316.png (576x467, 344K)

I have come across many arguments and pictures here that revolve around anti-depressants as the cause of mass shootings, essentially dismissing other factors in the process.

bump

>pills designed to make mentally unstable people more stable
>lazy apathetic doctors prescribe them to mentally stable people
>makes them unstable and they kill themselves
>"these pills are evil and nobody should take them"
>"if you have to take pills you're probably weak and should die anyway"
we're reaching critical mass of edgy cultist kids these days

Attached: 1371620034883.jpg (377x377, 27K)

Meds of all kind are poison if you use them daily. it's one thing if you really need the meds (talking about diabetes/insuline f.e.) but if you take meds for trifles like your psyche, it will seriously fuck up your body, because most of the substances in a pill is not dissipated by your body so it stays in it and damage liver, kidneys and your bloodstream. try to keep away from the chemical jew, start doing something for your health (sports) or find another hobby which makes you happy. i know how fucking stupid this sounds, but i can relate to your situation. had been smoking weed for ~5 years almost on a daily basis. decided 2 weeks ago to completely stop and it was hard, i can tell you. the first two days are really hard, now i'm running again in the evenings, did a 20 km hike this week, go swimming 2 or 3 times a week and finally found back to my first and most dearest hobby: reading. try it, you cannot lose. i always remember nietzsche who said something like: don't trust any thought of yours unless you do something which simultanously makes your body happy.

Attached: IMAG0999.jpg (4000x3000, 3.65M)