Potheads BTFO

Potheads BTFO
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/07/pot-breathalyzers-hound-labs-marijuana/912705002/

Attached: 554C77CD-C849-4476-AEF4-C623256BAADB.jpg (1242x1329, 898K)

I never drive high anyway. I get too paranoid about being caught and drive like an old lady.

this is a VERY good thing for potheads. before, it was based on bloodtests which could detect use from days earlier. this will probably end up being the final nail in the coffin of cannabis prohibition.
the zoiboi stoners will have NOTHING left to babble about.

we have had this in australia for over a decade.
even if you smoked one spliff 2 weeks ago, it will just show up 'positive' and they will give you the same punishment as someone driving drunk and high on meth.

good, driving while high is degenerate and impaired drivers are a menace to society

THC only stays in breath during the "peak window of impairment," about one to two hours after smoking marijuana, according to Hound Labs. The level of THC found in breath samples drops to zero at three hours after smoking, the company's research found.

This is really good. It means it's possible to determine if someone is high on the job or just smoked some on the weekend. Could be very beneficial for those of us who work in careers with drug tests.

hmm will it work on edibles?

also from the article...

Corrections & Clarifications: An earlier version of this article misstated how the device detects THC and wrongly characterized Cannabix Technologies' product.

Probably a good thing.

"2017 survey by the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) found that almost 70 percent of cannabis consumers drove high at least once in the past year. Twenty-seven percent said they drive high almost every day. "

wtf?

in Germany a refugee shelter delivery guy on pot overrun a refugee kid you should defenitly not drive when high

should result in permanent lost of DL

That's actually fair. You shouldn't be high at work or while driving.

I’ve driven high and it’s not hard when you’ve smoked for a while, but I believe this is a good thing. Pot heads should respect the road too.

lol weed is so fucking based fuck da shills

Attached: cannabis48lw.gif (200x200, 198K)

Good, I like smoking pot but I'd never drive stoned

To be fair, after a certain point cannabis no longer intoxicates.
Your tolerance gets where it only lasts 15 mins at most.

Do you think marijuana is like heroin or something?

Thank you.

no, I don't see how they can monitor cannabis users driving habits and come up with that 70% number. Also if true then cannabis legalization was a mistake.

Thank God. They need these.

This. Kill all jews

I drive stoned everyday. In fact, I'm high af right now and want some taco bell. Hope I don't kill babies!

I don't believe that either

And thats a good thing

Well...stoners due drive high. I have never met an irl stoner who doesn't.

Matter is chronic users are not debilitated, they studied legitimate patients to figure out. It would have to consider other factors.

Attached: 1533840808933.jpg (377x325, 29K)

I don't, I tell my friends to fuck off I can't drive

Under the influence is under the influence. Granted, your reaction time is considerably better than under other substances, your perception is still altered.

Dont forget that commercial user. Be careful when pulling out of the drive thru

Does it work on vapes and edibles?

>Under the influence is under the influence.

I think a small amount of THC is an enhancer and a lot gets you fucked up, so where's the line?

>aims

yes

It doesn't say, definitely debatable.

It feels like everyone is trying to run you off the road, and navigating a busy parking lot is a pain. I remember getting really high after not smoking for 4+ years then driving home at night, it felt like piloting a spaceship.

Ayyy

great now every single person who gets pulled over is going to be forced to use this thing.

true, I recommend getting high if you have to go out to eat with parents though. So much more enjoyable :)

>T.somefaggotwhosmokesonceamonth

Why cant i be high at work? i worked in a warehouse about a year ago where all i did was stock parts i dident even have to talk to anybody and i smoked EVERY lunch break i had

>also from the article...
>Corrections & Clarifications: An earlier version of this article misstated how the device detects THC and wrongly characterized Cannabix Technologies' product.
Meaning everything you're reading now is accurate.

Attached: 1496194147294.png (1190x906, 251K)

There is no line.
The cop gets to use his "discretion".
Which means you are getting charged with a DUI regardless of whether it was affecting your driving at all.
Because then he gets pats on the back from his department for "getting a dangerous criminal off the roads" and gets to tell his family he made a difference in the world.

God I wish I lived when no harm no foul actually meant something legally.

Yep. This one's going in my Sovereign Citizen folder

Attached: tumblr_mqoe2xye6f1scbuq7o1_5001.png (500x669, 343K)

i do commercial hvac in dc area..and almost everyone is smoking weed, or drinking alcohol. I cant honestly recall last time i heard of an accident from smoking... But alcohol? Haha multiple times a day

The article says it detects usage only in the past 2 or 3 hours. I'm sure they would never lie about that...

Ive smoked weed for the past 15 years. I never smoke while driving, i never smoke before driving, never smoke before work and never smoke on lunch break.

Attached: i-sZ3dPxP-X3.jpg (800x401, 119K)

The article says 27% of pot smokers drive high almost every day. Surely these dangerous drivers would be having accidents everywhere. Can you point to some stats that show this "menace" you describe?

You have to be 18 to post here

im ok with this

Medic here. 99.9 percent of bad accidents where a drug os involved almost always has alcohol onboard. In fact. I cannot recall a time where we, fire police ems, concluded a bad accident was caused due to just pot. This is not to say bad accidents dont occur when someone is stoned, but there is almost always other substances onboard.

Attached: 1533319987655.jpg (525x552, 58K)

Maybe we all should be driving high

But just like alcohol we all have that friend that acts like a complete faggot after just a couple of beers.

You shouldn't be driving while impaired.

this is good, only a retard would object and i say this with a joint in me hand

What a gmilf

Its a crock of shit. Unveiling these in Canada now plus the police can now pull you over and search your car/person/fluids without having to provide just cause. This is mostly aimed at white working people, especially well earning tradesmen who use pot like crazy. It is part of the white genocide agenda.

lol
I drive better baked than half you dweebs drive stone sober
I bet you do the speed limit in the left lane like a faggot.
The only ticket I ever got was when I was sober as a monk.
It really should be relative per person and the dmv should conduct tests for drunk and high driving for a proper license to do so.
Just because I’m not some weak limp wristed fag who can’t take their substances like a champ means I have to pay for the shit heads who shouldn’t be driving a car in the first place much less touching weed

I mean, if you’re dumb enough or a bad enough driver to get pulled over shortly after smoking, you shouldn’t be smoking anyway, so that’s good. You should in fact precisely be even more careful. I agree overall with many in this thread that smoking and driving is not really that bad — weed doesn’t impair your coordination to that extent unless you’re an extreme lightweight for it and/or have smoked a shitton of it.

I fucking love prisses about weed, they’re so hilarious to me. Have you ever smoked weed? It’s not alcohol or LSD or something.

The funny part is even roadside breathalyzers are basically as accurate as dowsing rods when it comes to telling if someone is drunk or not. You can blow over the legal limit without ever drinking, and you can down 6 beers an hour prior and pass.

I smoke a bowl on my drive in to work every morning for the past decade, I've driven coast to coast and every single state west of the Mississippi stoned. Probably coming up on 100,000 high miles. Never an accident for even a near accident, probably the dumbest thing I've done is sat at a stop sign for over a minute waiting for it to turn green like a stop light.

This is alright by me, better than the blood test they do now

Attached: 1528691318259.jpg (2000x2000, 295K)

This is a good idea.
Another step to regulate it as alcohol

Godspeed user!

i'll only not drive if my eyes are so red that a cop would definitely know if i was pulled over for any reason

>self driving cars coming
>going to box my car while drinking a six pack

this. I feel like driving a million miles an hour, but really im like 20 under.

Will this give false positives to those who use non-spychoactive CBD for nervous system conditions?

Not having a test that can determine if you're currently under the influence of THC has been a massive roadblock to ending prohibition. This is a win for potheads and everyone else.

Uh so before this came out how did cops deal with high drivers?

by using a test that also detects weed hours or even days after using it, when the effects are long gone.

I'm such a fucking lightweight sometimes I can't even sit in a chair and have to go to bed, let alone driving. Couldn't think of anything more guaranteed to have me wreck the car.

actually, im a casual smoker and have been looking forward to this for a while. now if you're traveling with a legal quantity they can't jail you for dui just because the cop doesn't like your face, there will be quantitative evidence for whether or not you're high. since i don't drive while shit-faced this can only be a plus.

>t. some faggot who smokes so often he can't get a job

>Spending capital on developing these when legalization has already begun

Smooth move.