Should cities become their own states?

Should cities become their own states?

Attached: Red_state,_blue_state.svg.png (959x593, 75K)

no

No because then they would get their own senators.

You mean like an actual republic?

The vote of someone in, say, upstate NY doesn't matter. The city decides who the electoral college votes go to.

You mean for the president? That's one political position and it's not supposed to be a dictator.

Schools probably don't even teach how government works and why it's the way it is anymore.

Rural people have no say in State politics

Just look at CA and NY

I'd argue that what something actually is is more important than what it's supposed to be, at least when it comes to anything except the act of changing that thing.
I'll bet you support the electoral college too.

Of course. The only people who argue against the EC are communists with a "democracy" fetish. The problem isn't that you don't get to decide who the president is. The problem is that the president matters too much and the intended solution is a balance of powers with state and local government.

Considering how much the population has increased and concentrated, it might not be a bad idea. Wasn't the original idea to give statehood after 10,000 people reside in a frontier territory?

California's population is probably too large for a single state representative, and as much as I dislike them and the way they would use the new system to their advantage, the republic would benefit from splitting up California into at least 2 maybe 3 states. LA would hold SoCal, and SF central. The ecological conservatives way in the north would have the remaining territory, and hopefully will protect it.

The United States electoral system needs to be adjusted for major metropolitan areas beyond what the electoral college is set up to do. NYC also could break off as its own state, since they make all the laws for the rest of NY anyways.

California doesn't have a single representative.

Not disagreeing with the idea of maybe splitting up some states or adjusting the lines or whatever. It's been done before.

Cities in California should be invaded and all of the leftists mass executed

There's only one cure for the urbanite problem

Attached: upshot-nuclear-detonation.jpg (800x638, 69K)

Yes. They should get autonomy

What about shithole states that are nothing but farmlands?

Absolutly, This is my political utopia

>A weakened federal that only serves as a frame
>Strong cities, each of which can send one representant to the federal "Council of cities
Thus, bringing down politics to their most manageable level, municipal

bonus: Cities get to decide their own politics, independant from the Federal frame.

HOW ABOUT CITIES MAKE THEIR OWN COUNTRY

HOW ABOUT SWEDES THROW INVITE SOMALIA TO BE THEIR COUNTRY

AND CIRCUMCISE THEIR WHITE GIRLS AND MAKE THEIR ROAST BEEF LOOK LIKE MERE PINHOLES!

WHY STOP AT GIRLS
CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY NEW #BLACKED SWEDISH FORESKIN TO WEAR

BITCHES LOVE BBC

>California doesn't have a single representative.

Posting from new location, but I meant California as a whole is too large in population to be represented as a single state. Yea, adjusting the lines might work, but then leftists will just flip shit about the electoral college being biased against their cities again. Better to just separate the decent people from retarded leftists and leave it at that. They can destroy their own state.

What counterintelligence people know is that you can't really contain or escape them. The way to win the war is to effect a cultural shift so that those people simply dwindle out compared to people who subscribe to the dominant worldview.

>Cities get to decide their own politics, independant from the Federal frame.
>Cities can be exempt from following the constitution, and get to say fuck the feds at every turn
no

>To beat the kikes, we have to be BE the kikes
An unfortunate eventuality

Just take federal gibs and bank scams away from cities and they'll go bankrupt overnight. At that point, they can be put into bankruptcy (they're all corporations) and the politicians all get put through grand juries or RICO laws or whatever and you start over.

Most cities have lots of people still there who know how to fix the infrastructure and run the place.