Why did it take the Irish so long to be civilized?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (1200x600, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maryjones.us/ctexts/lebor5.html
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/24/irish-mass-migration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long did it take?

Were Irishmen like literal cavemen in huts before the British came?

Anglo civilized them.

The Irish are civilized? Thought we'd put a stop to all that.

Why cant Britain just annex them again.

You try maintaining civility with a potato vodka hangover that would knock the scabs off your cunt mothers rampant rabbit, you fat fuckin prick.
Christ alive, I've a head like a burst couch.

I see Britain didn't teach you English very well.

The place of this poem and the Senchus was Teamhair, in the summer and in the autumn, on account of its cleanness and pleasantness during these seasons, and Rath-guthaird, where the stone of patrick is this day in Glenn-na-mbodhur, near Nith nemonnach, was the place, during the winter and the spring, on account of the nearness of its fire-wood and its water, and on account of its warmth during these seasons in the time of winter's cold.

>nuff said
written

Attached: ancientlaws01hancuoft-062.jpg (1134x1909, 182K)

fuck off cunt, we're civilized

I don't hate you for being a paddy piece of shit
I hate you for being an alcoholic cock sucking nigger with red hair.

Those yellow toothed queen sniffers couldn't teach a ball to fucking roll, yank. Literally the only reason you portly fuckers were able to throw them off.

Genetics

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

You can't be both civil and resisting imperialism through civil unrest.

we have something the brits can never have:
>an origin saga
you half breds

maryjones.us/ctexts/lebor5.html

We wuz gaels

>potato kangz
My fucking sides have gone through a stargate.

You hate because it's one of only two things you know how to do, you pole smoking arse pirate. The other being ramming gallons of lard down your fat rasher neck until the wheels on your scooty puff burst. I hope you forget to feed your kids for five minutes and they choke on lego.

We wuz.
Now we're so mixed with you colonizing Anglo mutts we're practically indistinguishable.

Attached: 1489789049053.jpg (1653x795, 204K)

we are gaels mongo
same as the scots

edward de bruce ring a bell?

The harp was adopted as the symbol of Ireland under Henry the VIII, or some such monarch.

Sorry but only inferior people are slaves for centuries.

The Irish are the black peoples of Europe.

Lose the meme flag, you waste of a paid-for orgasm and maybe then we'll talk about dickheads making flags for countries who don't like them.

I dunno maybe its just the rampant fecal alcohol syndrome as well as pitch black hair and eyes in Ireland that makes it hard to believe you wuz ancient mystic celtic warriors. Also De Bruce is a Norman surname.

Only highland niggers are Gaels, lowland Scots have always spoken English

two meme flags

one claims to represent ireland and the other has the old irish flag incorporated into it

The Irish actually brought civilisation to parts of Britain

Trust me I wish could get rid of this zog shit.

Lugh Dún
Lughs Fort
London

Not to mention that the Scoti were an Irish tribe, Scotland literally means land of the Irish.

>Sorry but only inferior people are slaves for centuries.
I see.
Tell me, how does that Rothschild dick taste? You know, that greasy, vinegar love truncheon you hook toothed wankers have been choking on since the napoleonic wars?
I bet even yesterday, dear lizzy took a warm, sour load of jaded old nut butter, when Jacob unfurled his ageing todger and rammed it up her sheriff's badge so hard he stirred last weeks poached salmon.

Doesn't mean they brought civilisation just because they won the most wars.

Irish American here.

Why are the Irish such low IQ? Were the Victorians correct about our genetic inferiority?

Attached: ireland iq.png (714x448, 27K)

Ireland was called "Scotia Major" and Scotland was "Scotia Minor" until the 16th century

Are you trying to set a target for yourself you uncivilized nigger? Even in our fort dwelling days we were more civilized than you cardboard shack dwelling nogs.

Attached: 1531332378907.jpg (858x990, 132K)

Cause the smart ones went to America

>Haha those anglos sure are cucked
>What? A gay Indian prime minister and plans to bring in over 1 million non Europeans by 2040? It be dem wes brits, we wuz free ancient gael druids and shieet.

>Irish American
le hyphenated-american XDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Immigration_7.jpg (1024x792, 183K)

>irish
>look like a celt-iberian / spic
the worst feel

WRONG
Irish were civilized 1000 years before the English, hence Newgrange.

Read a book, you fat fuck.

>1 million non Europeans
Source please.

We need a sliding scale meme to determine how civilized a given group is at a given time.

Attached: 78CA31F8-3CB5-46C2-87F1-17339927AE63.jpg (888x653, 193K)

St Patrick spoke Irish numbnuts

WE

WUZ

"Muhammad"

still are

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/24/irish-mass-migration/

unironically yes

COCKKNEEES N SHIEET

The American Revolutionary War (1775–1783)

8 year was all it took for the Americans to kill the englishman...they still own your country

>I hope you forget to feed your kids for five minutes and they choke on lego.

Attached: 6810E031-AB1A-4828-B45A-2392ECC1F4CD.jpg (195x256, 17K)

>Implying that they're civilized

Attached: 1530994899769.png (550x543, 18K)

I couldn't find any evidence of the claim that a million immigrants were to enter Ireland by 2040, only that the government expected Ireland's population to grow by one million by 2040. Obviously immigration would account for some of this growth but so would natural population growth as well as Irish expats returning.

They literally aren't human.

There were a lot more Americans than there were Irish

Come on Pedro don't be naive, is it Spaniards from South America that are migrating to your country?

I'm Irish on holiday

>American
>Being critical of the English language
Lmao

get fucked

I see the British are still butthurt that they got beaten by a bunch of drunk potato niggers

fuck off spic

Atlanta school replaces Pledge of Allegiance with 'Wolf Pack Chant' in name of inclusivity

fuck off west-brit

Even worse, you're basically saying "maybe it won't be that bad". It was boomers saying that in the 60's and 70's that made this country such a mess.

fuck off spic this thread is only for white people

What the fuck is your problem

mor human than u mohammad

shut up potatonigger...the latin bro is welcome here

>911
the spc speak th truth

whiter than you gonzalez

>All Irish have red hair
Bro not even 10% of their population is ginger.

How can Spain laugh at military failures lmao
>Be Spain
>Have a bright idea
>If we ally with the French we can annex Portugal
>Let's the entire French army March into Spain
>Is surprised when they annex you
Let's not forget how you stopped being a world power because you blew all your nations money on a invasion of Britian lmao

Is Gaelach mé mo chara amadán

I have already stated that I am not Spanish

>Oi m8 I was down a' tha pub 'avin a point I was. Me 'N tha lads sawr a fit bird we did. Runbly bumbly broon boitles m8.
>OI LEARN ENGLISH YANK WANKA

tá fhios agam
níl mé ach ag pleadhaiocht

Good point

Chill potatonigger

Attached: febdfd86-7aa2-4c09-a6e2-9cc63a5e1ead.jpg (1456x1088, 149K)

Google translate really has brought Gaelic back from the dead.

Man is an animal, civilisation isn't natural.

How's that refugee crisis working out for ya? Pretty good isn't it?

Attached: 22552346_1750520435000727_7982536556665230727_n.jpg (480x269, 14K)

Attached: 1499188085815.png (1005x562, 386K)

what the fuck excuse me i thought i was in eire/pol/

Attached: eirepol.png (1000x1000, 111K)

fuck off kangaroo-nigger

Kek

nice d&c thread you have there

fuck off krautnigger this thread is only for white people

Just banter m8

>hangover that would knock the scabs off your cunt mothers rampant rabbit

Im going to take this phrase into my regular vocabulary. Thank you user. I shat myself.

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 6K)

fuck i'd love a Guinness right now.

Based greatest ally

Nice bait. The truth is Ireland has always been the wellspring of British culture.

Nothing left worth stealing.

We stopped in Ireland when I went to Afghanistan and one of my Soldiers ordered a coffee and couldn't understand what the Mick was saying.
He was retarded as could be but he said "Sergeant, I thought they spoke English here?"
I almost shit my pants.

me too

The east coast Irish and Ulster Scots are civilized. It’s the rest that are complete filth.

Why is it a country similar sized to Sweden that we’re supposed to believe is white has never achieved anything notable?

Look at Sweden, a country with a history full of success in war, arts, science, and engineering. We have huge names in automotive like Volvo and Saab, we lead the World in autonomous vehicles and telemetry, high tech companies like Ericsson, furniture brands, fashion brands, great artists and writers.

What does Ireland have? Nothing. A corrupt tax haven for American corporations, builds absolutely nothing. In its entire existence has invented nothing more than a common wog.

They claim to be the same as Scots, yet Scotland has a proud history of academia, science, and engineering. The Scots are the same as northern English, not the Irish.

Attached: 1531393489663.jpg (633x1024, 76K)

Ireland, the country whose biggest export is gypsy fly tippers and copper wire thief’s.

Bunch of knackers.

Hhhnnnnnggg

>rampant fecal alcohol syndrome
Are you suggesting the Irish are butt babies? Well that might explain the prevalence of freckles.