He’s really going to meme this into existence, huh?

He’s really going to meme this into existence, huh?

Attached: F9C35090-200B-4BA7-BD2F-CE1AEBAC7265.jpg (1242x434, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. You will. And you already did.

I just got a Trump campaign email asking me to vote on a design for a space force merch line.

Attached: space.png (608x812, 239K)

His campaign manger sent this out earlier today.

IDGAF, I just want a Mars Awaits - Space Force t-shirt

beat me to it, posting anyway

Attached: spaceforce.png (533x897, 205K)

Sorry, I was just trying to figure out which to vote for. Mars Awaits it is then.

Attached: trump_space.png (804x836, 1.23M)

Meh. We can't even get a wall up or stop illegal immigration. Not holding my breath.

If it does happen it'll be Pablo and Tyrone manning the first shuttle to mars.

It has a Starship Troopers vibe so it got my vote.

>Thinks we can make a Space Force
I'm watching Brie 4-9er fly around aimlessly over the Gulf of Mexico and it's a fucking command plane and LEVERAGE can't hear the plane on triple one-seven-five calling for instructions.

>1

Attached: 1521759927541.png (1109x832, 480K)

Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?

Imagine thinking this is anything other than yet another a way for the military and companies to bilk regular taxpayers

It already exists through black budget. he's simply revealing it.

The nasa-looking one. No question. Makes you think of both Space and the atom at the same time.

The others either look like ripoffs of No Man's Sky or the logo for a trendy hair salon

The fact it looks like NASA is the exact reason I dislike it. NASA is but a shadow of its former self and is the reason why the Space Force is currently our only hope for getting off this planet. Vote for the Mars one because it is a reminder of what we expect from the new Force.

Fucking THIS.
Spend this money on roads and bridges, or do another tax cut. Trump is great, but this is dumb as shit.

>The nasa-looking one
Looking like the NASA logo is precisely why you shouldn't vote for it. No one is going to buy something that looks like a cheap knock off of a has-been agency.

Maybe if NASA use to perform a military function, and the logo had some nostalgic throwbacks to those days, it might have some merit.

Mars Awaits has that
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE
feeling

we did brother

Seriously anyone who naysays this deserves a swift beatdown. Spaceforce yesterday.

Anyone crying about this is a europoor with a proxy, change my mind.

Attached: 1533491899099.png (768x480, 437K)

Bottom 2 and then middle one on the left.

Is this even a competition?

Attached: SpaceForce4_1533571701.png (600x755, 325K)

Go to any veterans FB page and mention space force, and the reaction is always the same:

Attached: QgiWgGi.gif (499x341, 916K)

he memed himself into the presidency. trump memes and people act. he is the meme lord

what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: f16.jpg (300x168, 43K)

mars awaits is just oozin of manifest destiny

Surprised to see there are logo options without the vector. Wonder if that means something.

Read
The money is already being spent on space technology. This will basically just let out to the public what we already have

I would not put anything past this amazing man.

Sure beats lighting the White House in rainbow colors to support fags and weirdos.

Egyptians built the pyramids. Chinese built the great wall. Israel built a wall with our money. Now with all this progress and technology, we can't build a damn wall or create a space force?

so how hard would it be for someone with a masters in engineering to get a usa citizenship?

MAKE THE EMPIRE OF MAN GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: 6f4[1].jpg (1200x792, 924K)

wtf i hate trump now
wtf i love trump now

I live in the PNW, and I go out to stargaze every night. The skies are BUSTLING with odd activity- bright flashes, shooting stars with no trail, and lots of movement. I see something every night I go out, and if you live in this area, you will too.

Is this gonna be a standup fight, trump, or another bug hunt?

If you laugh at Trump for this, just imagine the nations scoffing at the prospect of an "Air Force" before WWI.
>Pfffft, these flying machines will never be capable of war!
Or how about the Romans refusing to have a naval force?
>Pfffft, why would we ever need SHIPS to fight with?! We are unbeatable on foot!

Sounds really fucking stupid, huh? That's you right now...

Attached: holly.jpg (785x816, 144K)

Seems like a great use of money!

I might commandeer one of your space vessels eventually.
Completely serious.

>I will build a subspace gravition field and Bajor will pay for it
Lmao, the Bajorins will build it and PAY for it.

Attached: dukat_happy.jpg (400x397, 24K)

>inb4 you wouldn't download a space ship
The fuck I wouldn't

Do you really think this is a good use of money? Our space program is such a joke, that SpaceX took it over. Nothing will come out of this except for tax payer money going to the neocon's favorite companies.

Mars Awaits one is so fucking rad, seize the future!

Attached: mars-surface-620x436.png (629x697, 453K)

Yes, because $19.1 billion for nasa is silly cheap compared to the 700 billion defense budget

Being able to move money around in the Defense Budget means we can call Mars stuff defense.

Wanna spend more on space and less on middle east wars? Call both of them defense and shuffle it around. MilIndstComplex don't care as long as the checks keep coming.

t. Northrop Grumman guy

Kek. Your infrastructure is fucked, you still don't have the wall and for space exploration and defense you have nasa and the star wars program. Goddam your country is so dumb

show europoor flag who can't into space

Attached: 1515649457550.jpg (988x1594, 137K)

>there is money for space force
>but not for the wall, goyim

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 12K)

Top left and middle left. Mars Awaits could be cool, especially if we still have it once we go past Mars, just wish the design was a little better. I do like the idea of sending men to the moons of Jupiter with the slogan "Mars Awaits" being chanted.

Colombia, I thought we were cool.

Attached: 13301299_1077992948946670_7952583225157595556_o.jpg (1600x1177, 393K)

>meme

Who do you think the security for the Mars Mission is going to be ? You can't just send Marines into space lol... they need to be the best astronauts the US can produce as well as being knowledgeable in warfare.

We ARE cool, I love you lads and your country. I want to see the wall first, then you can have space force. Otherwise what's the point of sending beaners in space? They might as well burrito-fart their way to mars

>crime at historic levels all over the country

>shootings are a regular thing

>chicago is literally crashing and burning

>"lets use money on space!!"

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFF

Hope so.

If he does it will be with British tech.
>well at least to Orbit
But that is more than half the battle (and cost) of getting anywhere in the Solar System.
Happy about that lads.

Joint US-UK mission when?

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 11K)

I want the wall bad, but I hate to give this up too.

Attached: 1523303290925.png (195x481, 135K)

we don't have a crime problem, we have a nigger problem

How new are you?

Attached: 1532989774177.jpg (615x441, 115K)

Why do you think we created the FutureFash esthetic? Did you think we were fucking around?

Attached: future fash cat space.jpg (800x999, 153K)

Attached: future fash first album.png (1340x1069, 1.35M)

>Not wanting to crash Chicago with no survivors

it's a plot to get (((space))) out of NASA control

Attached: flat-earth-1.jpg (1028x890, 91K)

We are almost ready to leave this world behind as it falls to chaos.

All I ask is that there is no affirmative action for mars colonies. Lets only let the best of our species go.

Attached: 1533526243268.jpg (653x490, 95K)

make space great again

>another tax cut
You neo-cons share the leftist delusion that money grows on trees.

Space is a long term investment for everyone independent of the "economy."
Your tax cuts are a zero-sum game that will result in eventual collapse.

I find it funny that all the designs seem to fall into this aesthetic.

Attached: TRUMPSPACEFORCE.png (632x849, 354K)

Why is NASA doing anything with “climate change”. It’s the goddamn space agency. We have NOAA for weather. What kind of charade is this

Bottom Left, looks amazing and sharp, not too simple and doesn't look like a so-y design you would see from a n-u-male bitchboy

nasa in hebrew means "to deceive"
all the mars pictures are just photoshops
all this shit has been debunked and NASA has always been a black budget fundraiser and election PR hype machine. That's all it has ever been.

fucking ridiculous

Shiiiet we in hyper space now nigga!
Yo Houston, we gots a problem up here!

why you fags excited about this shit? Russia has space force since 2015 or something

Yeah lets shred more money trying to help out the inner city subhumans, great idea.

these logos actually do not command the sort of presence humanity ought be projecting. I mean come on the fuck are we a bunch of kansas city faggots??

who am I kidding

It's not the logo for the branch of service, it's for a line of promotional merch that the Trump campaign is going to be putting out.

>tyrone in space

Attached: e8hwelqvdlq01.png (1024x776, 78K)

time to distract the masses with bread and circus i mean space forces

I was at MEPS in Jacksonville for the physical examinations. And throughout the day sitting around waiting to be called up to get your eyes checked or balls cupped by some old woman I would hear over the intercom for certain people and personal.

Well I didn't catch the name it was a page for an Spaxe Force Liaison.

The other guys all heard it too do it wasnt something I misinterpreted.

s p a c e
f o r c e

>our space program is a such a joke

no shit retard

Obama killed the manned space initiatives and put in a director whose new mission was to study climate change and focus on diversity.

Some people complained and he put in and unfunded, vague directive to maybe go to a other body in a few decades but without a specific goal and without anybody assigned to it. It was basically a memo saying he wants to do it at some point in the future well after several presidencies go by. It was just some bullshit, basically.

But remember, liberals love science!

Why have a state owned monopoly on space travel and exploration?

okay schizo

The US already has a BBP(black budget Program) spacecraft force. This is just making it "official".

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

War in space would be seriously shit, there's no way this can end well.

"official".*