If the holocaust is a lie and barely any jews died then why do we praise Nazi Germany?

If the holocaust is a lie and barely any jews died then why do we praise Nazi Germany?
Seems that all Hitler did was destroy Europe, making it susceptible to a Jewish takeover. If he didn't even kill those Jews, then what good did he do for the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this confuses and agitates the Jow Forumstard

GIMME
GIMME GIMME GIMEE
NEED MILKIES MOMMY NEED UP NOW!!!!

Attached: 1497945284593.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Because they had good economic and social policy and tried to force the jews into israel where they'd die without a host to subvert

Indeed, thanks to Hitler more white people died than ever. The clue is the jews still publish his book, if he was hated by all jews we'd never learn about ol'Adolf

they don't look OEM

Sage/report

came to check the tits, dont give a fuck about your post
sage

Attached: 94F099BA-3431-4041-B700-BF728CC7BA57.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

>censored everywhere
OH YEAH THEY STILL PUBLISH HIS BOOK AND PARADE IT EVERYWHERE DONT THEY LEAF

Impose an employment ban on your kikes and move them to labor camps so far you're a little kike lover and your opinion is worthless

We never learn about Mussolini, even though he was in power before Hitler.

Think about it...

They do lol

You amerimutts sure are suckers for the fantasies and opinions of TV.

I hope that isn't a Dude.

Attached: brian-peppers.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Because they had good economic policy
American companies invested a shitton in the third reich
hitler indebted himself to the local companies by paying them in monopoly money and a promise to pay back in gold after the war is won

youre a fucking leaf
you act so much better
get the fuck out

Good point
And milkers

as hard as it is for you to believe, nazi germany did some things NOT related to jews

>you are le leaf hurt

I bet deep down inside you are SEETHING te leaf meme isn’t as volatile as the mutt meme.

>Seems that all Hitler did was destroy Europe, making it susceptible to a Jewish takeover.
that's exactly what he did. If by jewish you mean marxists. But they overlap hardly anyway

i mean they overlap strongly, lol

>"durr why praise people who had the right idea and died trying to change the world"

If sexuality is so bad and the family unit and marriage is of utmost importance, why does everyone here insult me when I tell them I'm still a virgin saving myself for marriage?
It seems you guys have lost your "virtues" as well and pride sexuality above everything else.
After all, if I didn't have a naked female in the OP, I would be ignored and barely get any replies.

sage, slide /thread

probably because of your flag
they just take for granted that you are a cuck

How can I be a cuck if I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend or wife?

when jews don't like a publisher or book they have take them to court until the target can't afford it anymore, or have the laws changed to destroy them (Ernst Zundel). Or they get the ADL to ban the book even if it's telling the truth:
bloodpassover.com/
But Mein Kampf get's published for decades?
Like I said, Hitler existed to kill as many Germans as possible and he succeeded in that.