The Perfect Neighborhood

Here in Florida, Disney did an experiment where they started a neighborhood that was “perfect” in an unincorporated town called Celebration.

The people who lived there had to essentially play the part of a classic 60’s style utopian neighbor, with their perfect lawns, white picket fences, and always polite & dressed nice like in the old days.

A lot of older White retirees with a lot of money moved in. It was super expensive, and not for the average person.

Florida residents, including my family, used to drive over there to see the pretty neighborhood and go to the candy store. It was magical.

Unfortunately, liberals and minorities claimed it was racist, because it glorified White America, thus considered anti-minorities.

Now, if you go to Celebration, it’s like any other neighborhood in Orlando, full of niggers and spics, and high crime has destroyed the magic of this once beloved Disney created neighborhood.

Now you know.

Attached: 531566E9-1569-430B-B343-FDA7CE4CB905.jpg (860x573, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ave_Maria,_Florida
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every good neighbourhood in Toronto is getting slowly turned into a condo hell.
We had all these beautiful European architecture and old houses on Queen street and College and everyone just gentrified it and built greenglasscondos.
They want to "increase density" to compete with NY, but really they mean to gut the city of all its white history.

Attached: anoldanold.jpg (736x502, 83K)

I have lived in florida all my life and wanted to know more about certain parts which i never been or heard of before! Sad to see such a nice place gone to shit because of liberalism.

I did a lot of work there like two years ago and it was still pretty white, shame it was nothing but lazy boomers though; people were assholes that expected you to lick their feet and keen to threaten law suits, the kind of people that loved shitskins too, they got what they deserved if they really have been infested.

>Celebration
oh dude if i lived there i would wear a nice grey suit with a hat everyday it would be so nice. if i did that in my community i would look like a faggot

maybe that's because you are a faggot

i would enjoy wearing the suit if it was culturally acceptable. the added bonus would be seeing women wearing those lovely 60's dresses versus the slutwear they adorn in the present

Is it really a bonus if those women are in their 70's?

Go south of orlando into the heartland. Lake wales and sebring. Besides the migrant workers that don't really bother anyone its very white, feels like the midwest. Lots of hills and lakes.

would you rather see women in their 70's wearing 1960's clothing or todays clothing that women in their 20's wear?

>Lots of hills and lakes.
This is legit, had one area I worked in Lake Wales that was sick, rolling hills and big ass lakes which is extremely rare in Florida (the hills not the lakes) not to mention property is dirt cheap. Saw a 5b/4 big ass house on the lake with at least an acre for 160k, absolutely absurd. Only problem is the long drives to get to anywhere.

Its amazing, I grew up on the coasts and it doesn't feel like florida at all. Sebring is smaller but even nicer, lake front apartments dirty cheap, lake front homes cheap. If I could land a job out there I would move in a second. If you're into sports cars or motorcycles they have some amazing roads.

The latter, high test, option

I have to check it out.
Houses here in Orange County are going for $275-375 and you don’t even barely get a yard, plus it’s crowded.

I’d rather drive far once in a while, but live away from everyone.
I’m close to retirement anyway.

orlando man. somebody tell people to stop fucking coming here because our roads are getting annihilated

Ocala and Brooksville are pretty sweet too but you don't get the amazing lakes you get over in Lake Wales. I have a client who I shit you not paid just about 100k for a good sized house and 10 acres of land in a good location in Brooksville. You can't beat being able to go camping on your own property.

Check out the places I just mentioned too, you won't get the amazing lakes but you can get steals on massive lots. I also saw nice property over in Clermont when I was running Orlando route.

Nice, closest I've been to that area as zephyrhills. I really think central florida is underrated, maybe i'm just sick and tired of the treasure coast.

I’m looking on Zillow now.
The land is cheap as fuck!
Might look into buying myself a getaway property with a camp ground.
Thanks man.

pic looks like hell

Central Florida is getting too crowded, the traffic is horrendous on 436 or I-4, and house prices go up up up.
Not worth it to me.
I’d rather move far away from everyone and have land, plus no crime.
Besides, I work from home and rarely go out as it is.

>Nice, closest I've been to that area as zephyrhills
I don't care much for zephyrhills, it's open and cheap but also pretty flat and poor.

>I really think central florida is underrated, maybe i'm just sick and tired of the treasure coast.
Treasure coast is pricey but central Florida has some crazy nice spots if you're willing to live even a bit away from the big commerce areas. Everyone sees central Florida as Tampa and Orlando which are shitholes though.

No problem, I'm a tradesman that works all over central and sw Florida and have been looking for a good investment property/future retirement area for awhile now and these areas are by far the best. For investment Clermont is hard to beat since it's booming with expansion but I think Brooksville is the best if you want to retire there since it's been a pretty stable market.

Also should add on the note of SW Florida you have Punta Gorda, loads of cheap land there but you will be stuck in the middle of fucking no where.

80% of that beautiful European are unlivable rotting shitholes from the 1890s. Tear them the fuck down, leave the churches and stone buildings to remind us of the past.

Anyone ever been here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ave_Maria,_Florida

Attached: avemariaaerial.jpg (600x328, 59K)

>Go south of orlando into the heartland. Lake wales and sebring. Besides the migrant workers that don't really bother anyone its very white, feels like the midwest.

Yeah white. White trash, but still white.

Same shit is happening in my small city with low income apparements. Undesirables move in and increase crime. Went from 30 crimes a year total in the city, many being family spats, to over 100 fast. Of course when I present this data at a city meeting where they discuss adding more apartments it is disregarded and met with opposition. I'm just moving to a sub 200 town and buying as much land as I can soon.

never forget what they stole from us

Definitely saving this info.
I appreciate it, friend.

I wish there were more of these to defile. It is satisfying denying wh*tes the things they don’t deserve but desperately crave.

Attached: 772D7773-D2A1-4BF1-A74F-A45BCDEF2E85.jpg (590x394, 75K)

Never been.
Looks nice.
Tell us more about it.

You know what Lex Luthor’s father told him about land...
...the best investment on earth, since you can’t make more of it.

I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be a subhuman on a planet with every other race hating you so much.
I kind of feel sorry for niggers, if they weren’t such...niggers.

Not a problem my man, always love to talk about real estate in the area, hope you find a nice spot.

Toronto is a hellhole of condos and single-family homes because of zoning laws, not because of any white genocide. Also what the fuck are you talking about, this city has looked grim as shit since the 60s. Your pic related.

>Expensive neighbourhood where people mind their own business
Why the fuck do you poorfags think you'll get a buy into these gated utopias. You're scum just like the rest of them, deal with it

Before the politically correct liberal virus, middle class Whites would live in Whites only neighborhoods, and made it clear niggers and spics weren’t welcome.
That’s why you had really nice, affordable middle class neighborhoods back in the day.

I live 20~30 or so minutes away from there.
This is a very half-truth analysis.

While it was meant to be a utopian neighborhood, as far as I know, nobody every cried "racism". It was always destined to be a high-cost neighborhood, and because of that a mainly white neighborhood. It never barred others from becoming a resident, obviously.

The reason why it's become a bit browner (and note, compared to the area, it's only a BIT more brown), is because the flood of shitskins, especially Puerto Ricans into Central Florida and ESPECIALLY the Kissimmee area.

Also, it doesn't suffer from high crime, and it's not "destroyed" or "dilapidated". It's survived because it's too expensive for niggers and spics to move in.