Twitter banned Ron Paul

ITS HAPPENING

THOSE KIKES JUST BANNED PAPA PAUL
(((They))) need to get fucked

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/crackdown-continues-twitter-suspends-libertarian-accounts-including-ron-paul

Attached: 90B6A8B4-2787-4F47-96BC-A1AFAE60CD4F.gif (200x200, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ronpaul
archive.is/OYIQ6
twitter.com/RonPaul?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
archive.fo/1w9h3
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/11/01/goog-n01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the future you chose!

Attached: 1336764171683.jpg (625x400, 28K)

Attached: youwl.jpg (884x666, 82K)

What's about to happen? They don't want people warning us, or explaining what's happening, when there's a happening.

hes not banned you fucking idiot
christ I hate all of you

Why? He's like the most benign person ever.

Attached: 1533793550908.gif (379x387, 83K)

Suspended = can't post
Suspended =banned
I'm also "suspended" permanently, it means fucking banned. Stfu

His Twitter is still there.

F
The only American I ever respected.
God speed sweet sweet prince.

Attached: 777777777777777.jpg (710x661, 30K)

>zerohedge said it so it must be true
literally worse than buzzfeed

First they came for Alex Jones but I laughed because I'm a stupid polnigger

Then they can for Ron Paul ...

Attached: 425.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>Ron Paul Institute director
Stop being a faggot OP. I’m sure the guy they banned from the Ron Paul Institute did nothing wrong, but your thread is shitty clickbait. Season appropriately dudes

Attached: dwight-d-eisenhower-quotes-eisenhower-quote.png (1024x1058, 508K)

Attached: Ron Paul.jpg (884x666, 146K)

Zionist shits, they need to be doxed!!!

I fucking hope new companies emerge to replace them. (((They))) are getting complacent

Post them Jow Forums, Post em all, he needs our energy

Attached: 25757697.png (400x300, 144K)

From Newsweek:
>Paul ridiculed this past week’s “Twitter Purge” and tech crackdown on so-called “hate speech” that ultimately led to Ron Paul Institute Executive Director Daniel McAdams and several other libertarian figures being suspended from their social media accounts. The longtime Republican lawmaker and libertarian leader told RT that social media networks under the control of Google, Apple, Twitter and Facebook are working with the U.S. government to silence dissent.

Well you're right, I'm taking OP's word for it, but i believe it. It's what they do. I was on twitter 1 week, banned. All i did was post a survey about hitler and which group of people should get rid of next something like that. That kind of joke gets you banned but talking about fucking children doesn't, seems legit.

CHICOMS

Attached: 1517983854850.png (449x548, 109K)

lay off the ideology, stop listening to zerohedge or any other publication that thrives on hysteria.

Looks like this card is now out of play.

I you've ever played this, sometimes it will feel like the powers that be are playing this actual game.

Attached: alex_jones-ron_paul.jpg (630x359, 23K)

Wow how pathetic. About to just start hunting motherfuckers down.

Attached: 1474503380723.png (839x464, 747K)

He literally tweeted one minute ago.
twitter.com/ronpaul

Attached: 1515817543957.png (683x1024, 610K)

THIS THREAD IS A PSY OP

Attached: 1514054276799.jpg (1572x1384, 485K)

Attached: 1516478076124.jpg (1798x1476, 714K)

bingo. tell everyone you know to vote republican. they are trying t alter the elections

Wow! How can he still be posting? Doesn’t he know he’s banned??

Attached: A696F29C-FA4B-4D2E-975E-B15221E9B6FF.png (1242x2208, 1.78M)

Respectable muricans... Not that many left.

This
Thanks alot faggot
Trusting anyone on Jow Forums anymore -_-

Take your meds.

Attached: 1521599736154.jpg (463x810, 46K)

>that card
No way

Attached: 1531432253184.jpg (1200x669, 449K)

>CHICOMS
Child Commandos?

Attached: Raiden_among_the_Small_Boy_Unit.png (850x478, 518K)

An entrepreneur needs to jump ALL OVER this opportunity. I wish I had the cash but anyone who can start up a truly diverse platform of opinion like it is here with video & social media will be a fucking billion In aire

literally Gab

>S. M. O. F.
Any good ideas of what this means?

The ban on Ron Paul is the proof they aren't fighting against "hate speech", but doing politics. They won't recognize the real Assange account because he "was anti-Hillary", they banned some accounts of Chavistas from Venezuela too, now the purge on the right.
And remember, Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc are the deep state, they are controlled by the NSA, CIA, etc.

Attached: 1416861870901.jpg (350x525, 136K)

>Facebook, Apple, Google, Twitter, (and Spotify)
FAGTS

They are shutting down Gabai

Secret
Masters
Of
Fandom

[citation needed]

silly mother fuckers??

I like him, Mark Twain and Thomas Jefferson.

Holy shit.

Nope. They're being ransomed by Microsoft to remove 2 (((antisemitic))) posts.
archive.is/OYIQ6

Yeah I was somehow under the impression that he's as milquetoast as it gets.

blockchain is the future of this. decentralized and virtually impossible to stop + added privacy

He may end up in the same camp as Alex.

Attached: FEMAfun.jpg (960x462, 120K)

He's pretty staunch about his positions.
He's certainly not Ben Carson or Bernie Sanders.

F

Can we drop this meme please? Its stagnant.

lmao, the left is shitting all over the right and centre at the moment and there is literally nothing you can do about it, you have an orange egomaniac in the whitehouse, but we have the entire fucking internet and all the MSM outlets lol, in 6 months the internet will be completely purged of non progressive voices.

Attached: slide.gif (240x300, 3.89M)

Is there any petition circulating to break up these media conglomerates?

they are desu

Idiot, they supposedly banned the Director of the Ron Paul institute, not RP himself.

Gas yourself.

Attached: IMG_20180809_225833.png (1080x800, 136K)

WE

The problem is way bigger than you imagine. We need to move from servers entirely to p2p.

The tech is there but everything has to be rebuilt and everyone made to migrate.

twitter.com/RonPaul?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

last tweet was 3 minutes ago

how boring

what does the text say?

Once the prick is in prison, maybe.

RIP
All we had to do was listen.
It is truly happening now.

Attached: its the future you chose.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

Attached: 4b36aea0e1126.jpg (296x433, 37K)

Libertarians deserve this. They wanted free market capitalism and they got it.

This, googled it and it popped up fine.

account is up and he literally just tweeted 15 min ago

Attached: ron paul.jpg (967x578, 117K)

>can't even read a tweet
@DanielLMcAdams (Ron Paul's Institute Director)

Fake news. I’m on his twitter account right now

>banning the most reasonable man in america
seems legit

Somone plz tactically nuke silicon valley

The Jews hate Ron Paul and his son, even after Rand went out of his way to kiss kike ass.

Remember this, Libertarianism isn’t going anywhere in the US because the Jewish elite hate Libertarians like Ron Paul.

Attached: 4BB22CBF-AF8E-49CA-BE57-46F01E09341F.png (835x400, 130K)

This is starting to feel like it was planned and they all knew about it.

Attached: 1529549702555.png (301x285, 235K)

Oh noes, what will become of the rEVOLution?

Attached: cXbdQfdn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

in all serious what’s the plan for when they shut here and double ch down? savage is next. Then all of us.
Btw they would never shut here down , they would just range ban ips and stop certain anons from posting against the current. just like they did with Wikileaks and assange. but wait , hasn’t Jow Forums been kind of off lately? The sentiment here is weirdly liberal lately yeah? ....it’s already happening anons. i for one plan to start attending church more. what are they going to do ban churches now? nah that’s a while down the road yet. time to get religious ya’ll , that ones got three amendments behind it. associations , press , and church and state. seriously how to liberals think banning speech is ever a wise policy. This will backfire big time, and I’d it doesn’t, I don’t want any part of that group anyway, this whole society is not for me any more if we can’t even communicate to each other.

>He thinks he can vote his way out of this
>He thinks churches are safe
This is going to be our century.

Attached: 1kfw70.jpg (330x324, 58K)

I don’t see a problem with this. Twitter is a private business and can do what they want, including banning people.
Every libertarian should agree.

Attached: 7E576E06-E652-4DCD-B4FB-CDC77EB4E510.jpg (366x580, 32K)

Also toqueville praised our ability to form numerous free associations. Free and plentiful and for no reason just because it’s easy and why not and it’s totally allowed. No pope , no government , no authority figure saying yea or nay. toqueville is not writing about America today. it made me sick when HRC said she was reading that book while out on the campaign trail. Did she even read a single word? Did she think that nobody else has ever read that book? do they think no one has ever taken a civics class? or reads history? Or was raised Protestant? hundreds and hundreds of years , my father and my fathers father and my fathers fathers father ...and yours too. hopefully your family passed some type of information right on down the line. I am finally beginning to realize how wise they really were. really, it’s a bit funny that my reaction to all of these antics is that I’m becoming a lot more of a family man and becoming more religious and more likely to go to a church.

no, for all of the same reasons the radio waves are regulated by the FCC. This was literally covered almost 100 years ago, this entire debate. And it was settled after much debate that that position is not the correct one in the mind of the majority of Americans. Number one you have to provide equal time for opposing views , this applies to on cable and radio but not on internet ? Because of private businesses? Please tell me , how exactly is it different ? (point to debates in court, I would not want to be lawyers for Facebook, I think that is the losing side there)
Point 2: free speech means that you have to have the ability to speak , and if a private entity has a monopoly on all means of communication, then the private entity must provide ability to communicate so as to not violate freedom of speech. This is also settled law. Case I question concerns a Jehovah’s Witness member evangelizing in a southern state, the city kicked the person out , arguing that it owned the roads and so had every right to give them the boot. Supreme Court said no, not okay. Also that was not even a close decision.

explain why this does not violate points one or two.

Attached: 2ba.png (656x435, 339K)

Every libertarian should neck themselves.

Hopefully Jow Forums rangebans kikes soon, after all, it's a private company, and censoring garbage posts is always a net positive gain!

That's when the fun starts, piles of dead niggers and faggots. CW2

They didn't listen, now they will die screaming

Attached: 1381959353726.jpg (234x266, 33K)

reporting in, can't believe they won't leave Granpa Paul alone. Let's get'em boys....

My first redpill was watching fox news or CNN when i was young and Ron Paul was running for president. They would literally ignore him. Hed get 3rd place in a primary race and they would skip over him. It was nuts they would announce the 1,2, and fourth, but not him. It was 1984 level censoring even then. He is our true hero and only tried to help every one of us and still tries to this day. Never forget the Bankers, Federal Reserve, and interest rates are the true enemy and the final boss.

me too, seriously. I was not even a republican at the time, but what they did to Paul woke me up hard. I blamed the republicans at first for doing it , too. But I got older and wiser. Ron Paul is my hero, possibly the only sane man who ever went to Washington.

wrong, libertarians can also protest freely to participate

TRTL coin is working on something like this
started by a fellow 4chaner

He is still on twitter
archive.fo/1w9h3

Reck them all, target Twitter’s executives. We need to support new platforms that will give us the freedom to be top Kek. They have become complacent

Fake fucking news
Screw you OP I was about to go riot but then I realized you're a liar.

If you're banned but not permanently your page stays up

>The longtime Republican lawmaker and libertarian leader told RT that social media networks under the control of Google, Apple, Twitter and Facebook are working with the U.S. government to silence dissent.

and this is true, no conspiracy theory, only fact
wsws.org/en/articles/2017/11/01/goog-n01.html

>Twitter is a private business
see
twitter is operating on the behalf of US intelligence. "muh private company" is not an excuse.

It's stupid. The GAFA are turbo leftists. The republicans shooting themselves in the feet. Trump is a retard, he's making sure to lose 2020.

Twatter dot com slash RonPaul is still there. Is that not the account in question?

Attached: happening.jpg (600x400, 172K)

>ridicule acts against hate speech
>get banned

No shit, Dick Tracey. Lol.

>be a lolbertarian
>be upset when a private company gets tired of your shit and bans you

Pathetic

You are not "true" libertarian until you realize it will always lead to "Do what thou wilt".

You just need to realize that. It doesn't mean limited government but always lead to "egoism".

A libertarian would sell his own family if it meant he could get an advantage.