Bike Lock man gets a 250 fine and probation

Looks like you did all this work for nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYWuf8_sB0Q

Attached: Haha Sorry GOY I am a ((DEMOCRAT!)).png (640x360, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Looks like you did all this work for nothing.
kek
what work?

no problem, now somebody just have to bikelock his face, throw 250 dollaridoos at judge and roll with it
it is good precedent, you pay 250 dollars to punch a leftard

>Bike Lock man gets a 250 fine and probation
Justice has been served. This man is a victim and needs our support and protection.

Also, this confirms that bike locks are a legitimate self-defense tool against fascists.

Attached: Antifa girl 4.jpg (805x1200, 141K)

based CNN

Attached: 1530904697922.png (596x299, 109K)

There is no way this is real

To put this in perspective, this is a much lesser punishment than the guy that taught his dog to shitpost as a Nazi

It wasn't for nothing. This was a big redpill for all of us and possibly for some normies too. It showed us whose side 'some people' are on and thus it showed that who are our enemies.

Is there any way to... fuck with him?
Either psychologically or physically?
I mean for the keks?

Attached: 6Ysr6gX.jpg (234x250, 17K)

Would anyone breed and leave pick related? Personally I wouldn't mind holocausting her eggs for kicks.

not only would I, I would like to

>Would anyone breed and leave pick related? Personally I wouldn't mind holocausting her eggs for kicks.
You'd have to fight off tens of thousands of other Jow Forumstards first. I think you'd lose, user.

She's so fucking hot.

Attached: Hot antifa girl.png (1190x1154, 1.15M)

Probably gonna want to delouse and hose her down first.

He ratted out a lot of antifa members to walk.

The right want him dead for walking, the left want him dead for narcing.

It's a win win, he's gonna get killed and cost us 0 tax dollars.

You can see he shopped her hairy armpits out of the image, and doesn't do a very good job of it either.

There is now a precedent that its okay to beat people you politically disagree with with a weapon.

Nice.

Fuck, that makes me so angry. Especially their denial of his appel.

Be a shame if anything happened to him...

Does American law have binding precedent?

Surely everyone is now free to go baseball batting niggers whilst getting a get out of jail free card because you don't like their 'politics'.

meanwhile you get shot for failing at simon says

Attached: 11910540_1043576288987764_1447329811_n.jpg (492x492, 45K)

I bet he ratted on some people.

Jesus imagine the STDs you'd get

I wonder did have to snitch on anyone to get that deal or is it just gross incompetence from district attorney? City of Berkeley might be interested for him to testify about vandalism other anti-fas have done in various riots there in last couple years.

Remember that faggot that shut down a croatian apartment 2 days ago because the owner told him he won't accept gay people?

Booking delisted him from their site, Airbnb asked them which object is in question so they could delist him as well and now I see in the press, the COPS are on to him, investigating for discrimination!!?

I know a guy working in Booking and he's completely ok with this. I don't wanna talk to him because of this.

Just like this bike lock faggot, the brazilian faggot can do what he wants. Guys, how many more cues you need to see what the fuck is going on. There's no discourse with these animals, they're after our blood and livelihood. To quote Hoidel - they want us dead, broke, raped and they think it's funny.

Fucking hell.

Attached: decay.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

That's now how it works, Polfriend. Right hand breaking left hand would serve time in prison for aggravated assault.

When justice fails, people will just take care of the problem on their own.

Always has been this way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
Garry WHY?!?!

If they keep giving these leftists and shitskins so much leeway, something will give.

Attached: IMG_0919.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

What are the rules regarding his probation, can he mix with antifa faggots, protests ect? Can he be jailed for breaking probation?

>Implying she doesn't regularly get knocked up and abort babies for kicks

Killing a "nazi baby" would probably make her happy.

yeah but hows the guy he tried to kill? is he permanently retarded or what

he was guilty and despite not getting a reasonable sentence this means that everyone he injured is perfectly positions to proceed with their lawsuits

it will be way more than 250 dollars for the bike lock faggot

Some people don't understand: we want them to walk free. We want the NYT to hire racists. We want them to put kids in drag. We want bearded trannies in women's bathrooms where they take their daughters. We want their degeneracy in the open so anyone with eyes can see.

Attached: Pizzatime.jpg (500x648, 29K)

Whatever speeds up the decline so we can eliminate it before whites are absorbed or mass killed. Also this dude lost his job and is likely going to have a hard time getting future work, unless a lefty organisation simply doesn't care when they google him.

Attached: Antifa Deepthroat.png (1333x1142, 203K)

He gets fucked if he goes to another rally though.
Anyone figure out where he lives yet? You could try organizing a march near him. The faggot won't be able to resist

Whats Trumps views on this?

Attached: Clanton2.jpg (855x309, 39K)

odds are he's on here a lot now.... I'd say we need to keep threads up here often to let him know we're thinking about him.... looking for him... wanting him to get run over by a bus and thrown off a bridge.