If you guys hate black people so much, why don't you just leave the US?

Simple solution. There are white ethnostates in eastern Europe..

Attached: dash.jpg (1281x1600, 1.04M)

Dash is a Zionist Jew. Stop spamming this nigger.

Attached: stacey dash zionist 4.jpg (611x852, 94K)

Wait there are? Ethnostates!? what are they called and how do I become a citizen?

>Poland
>Slovakia
>Hungary
>Belarus
>Rural Russia

I only hate it when I don't have chocolate buns in my face

Because if you have not noticed, our buildings are not made of cotton, white people built this country and the biggest mistake we've ever made was bringing those nigs here.

>racism is just skin dip, dood

Attached: 53463587253.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Eat a dick, nigger.
#backto africa

shutup bitch she is beautiful

jewish beauty is only skin deep but their ugliness goes clean to the bone.

Attached: stacey dash zionist 2.jpg (920x983, 107K)

Fuck you! You guys brought those niggers here, you get rid of them!
t. listerine drinker

Attached: 14D40DCE-28A6-4C54-8C97-84F901C68380.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

If jews hate White people so much why don't you just leave the US?
Simple solution. You disgusting kikes have Israel.

Attached: 1533769980895.jpg (621x720, 74K)

Pfff in that case where I live is already a white ethnostate

>jews responsible for white genocide deserve their own state instead of jail cells

Attached: stacey dash zionist 3.jpg (622x756, 88K)

This country was built on the backs of slaves. Go back to Europe.

Because it doent matter where we go they came after us like is happening in europe now
The real solution for the black question is recolonization and teach them like the children they are

Exactly. jews should fuck off.

Attached: 1331069233844.jpg (800x600, 85K)

>slaves built the capitol
Unless you can prove all the people who ever worked on a building site in America ever were white, you can't take credit for that. Plus any work your ancestors did was paid, so broke even, where as certain groups are owed debts.

That's nice, you don't have to leave anyway. You're going to be bred out of existence in the next 2 generations.

Attached: image.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

eastern europe dosnt have 'white ethnostates' it has ethnostates of their respective ethnicities .'whites' only exist in muttland .

How much do you think can be done with cotton dude? The Chinese did more for you with the train tracks than niggers and they cotton

There weren't enough niggers here for that to be even remotely true at all.

Attached: 1427844946395.png (1350x3570, 1.19M)

This , they are glued to us independently of what we do,

Attached: the sins of the jew.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Attached: 3E823A4C-AB45-4D16-9BC6-AA71D15B24B7.jpg (600x450, 81K)

Whites have been fleeing from niggers and jews since the beginning of time. There's nowhere left to flee anymore.

Butt hurt uneducated darkie detected

Black slaves didnt contribute a shit only to help the south lost the civil war by being so dependant of slaves based economy instead of industrialization

That's like a goldfish floating around in a fish bowl in the sea telling all of the sharks to go back to the rivers.

It can be sold and profit made, and that money used to finance things. Plus other crops.

We never fled them we bought the civilisation then left them with it oh and set them free from slavery

the whites in your ethnostate are fucked up on meth 24/7 though. Living in an ethnostate means nothing if you're still controlled by (((them))).

Attached: stacey dash zionist 5.jpg (1105x320, 48K)

>Britannia colonizes Africa
>builds railroads
>builds factories
>teach blacks how to run things
>Brittania decides to pull out
>everything gets left behind
>it all goes to shit
>Modern day America
>one of the most powerful and influential nations
>successful in many aspects
>"if you guys hate black people so much, why don't you just leave the US?"

Let's keep repeating history. If we do it enough, we might be able to cycle countries back to America and make it a white ethnostate

nice mulatto

In that case you should thank the Jewish slave and plantation owners for making so much profits.

Attached: C51D601A-1AE2-465F-ADB2-DB84AE56FCB8.jpg (255x182, 28K)

Are you going to learn the local language when you come here? No? Then nobody wants you here.

they believe whites to be Amalek and are eternally asshurt over what the Amalek did to them

Attached: us poll on jews 1944.png (1242x2208, 936K)

I think you'll find it was Islamic fundamentalists who destroyed the twin towers, rather than 'the jew' as you so quaintly put it.

We don't hate black people, we hate shitskins.

Hey Nigger, that would be fantastic! How do we get you from following us (again)?

Attached: PilgrimsGettyImages-bat153760-59e62b50519de2001251c49c.jpg (768x525, 97K)

Leave to what exactly the west is fucked. Boomers put all their trust in the juden and we are finished.

Im going to move to Uruguay and become a pig farmer or something.

>just leave the country YOU build and hand it over to us if you have a problem whyeboie!

Spoken like a true fucking nigger.

And dont forget about france that give afrikans the same rights as the native french, building infraestructure, abolishing slavery...
The moment french abandoned afrika the slavery began to be a thing again place like mauritania( north african slaving bantus) cameron( bantus slav8ng pigmean).....
You dont deserve a right to exist to be honest you are incapable of taking care of yourself

You are nuts man one suburb is full of crackers here and they aren’t a really problem unless you go there most of the population is white working class or white retirees most of which have racial bias (hard to blame) and I live by a pristine beach

Attached: 6DE69DE1-3EBF-46B8-844B-8660FC12D175.jpg (4032x3024, 677K)

I don't live in the US. I never saw an African in person till 8 years ago. Now there are thousands.

Fuck you. Niggers have no right to be here.

>goblina del sur
begone foul monster

Because we don't want you here.

You guys and your retarded "Boomer" bullshit. Not much you can do about when you were born. Boomers didn't fuck up the world. You millennials are just worthless pussies. Go make something of yourself and quit crying like a little bitch.

We've made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

Attached: picard.gif (510x200, 494K)

If you believe this, you are faggot and a moron. If you are just a shill then I will see you on the field of battle one day.

The US is only %13 black. Only really have to see them in major cities and some dirt poor rural areas

I wish we would gather every ghetto nigger and chickenhead and their plague of niglet STDs, put them all on some old leaky out of service cargo ships we have lying in dry-dock somewhere, and aim them all back at africa, and who cares if they even get there or not.

Attached: Black men are just cool.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

>the whites in your ethnostate are fucked up on meth 24/7 though.
Just wait until it appears in Germany

Yeah I remember the german generals and Kaiser say: if you dont like the french and napoleon, why dont you just leave?

Who in gods name gave you any right to MY country? Fuck off.

Poland is 99,9% white. We dont want you here anyway.

Your country signed it's rights away three times in one century alone to international rule.
Stop losing wars if you don't like it.

Attached: 9-207267.jpg (225x300, 7K)

>You guys and your retarded "Boomer" bullshit.
I agree with you there, but you're not helping the situation calling us "retarded millennials"

or let me retract that statement a little bit. If you're a God fearing conservative - feel free to come.

>Blow up the damn country!!
NOOOooOOOOOOOOOOGHHHJUUGGhH

Don't try to move here we're too far gone to muzzie niggerland jewtopia FYI desu

would you honestly accept god fearing nigger conservatives as well?

Most of rural US is basically a white ethnostate by that metric.

yes, what is wrong?

>black
>people

Attached: stacey dash (35).jpg (740x743, 102K)

If they were english speaking, we would already be gone.

>Dash is a Zionist Jew. Stop spamming this nigger.
I’d shmear my cream on her lox if ya know what I mean...someone post the tasteful nudes!

Tbh anyone convicted of a violent crime that is considered likely to be recidivist should be killed.

If you hate the fact that normal people judge you for being filthy violent subhuman scum why don’t you fuck off to Africa? There are plenty of other countries more akin to your standards

Europeans conquered that territory to be theirs and white. If anyone should leave it's niggers

Yes, if somebody wants to take something from you, you just give it to him. There is no way this could lead to problems.

If you burger fags hate niggers so much why not just take revenge and fuck a wild neggress?
>xnxx
>/video-90yznb9/imanuelle_grives_nude_ebony_celebrity

>muh dik!
fuck off nigger

Nigga go back to Africa and fix that shit, you have an entire continent