DMT Redpill Thread

Is DMT the true path to being redpilled and achieving enlightment? Is that why it's so downplayed by society and is illegal in most countries?

I smoked it for the first time when I was tripping on 5 tabs of acid. I have always considered myself more of an agnostic / atheist leaning but sincerely believe my soul died amd I saw God (as the universe and existence). It showed itself in the form of a colorful serpent and displayed its power over me as the giver and taker of life.

Wholeheartedly, I can say I now believe in a God and really don't have as much of an ego anymore. I have less of a desire to live a consumerist lifestyle, rather I want to strive towards living a degerneate-free life and one in which I better empower myself and those around me.

Attached: artworks-000084475500-0up7wc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PyOJ8GfRgI4
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=w-wbWGwZ7_k
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/36/Appeal-to-Nature
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>smoked it
Is there a less degenerate way to take it?

DMT is a jenkum-level drug. You might as well do Bath Salts.

snake imgry
maybe you don't understand why i'm disgusted with your choice in pics but it's a terrible one for the topic.
Die, you fucking shit eating, genitally mutilated mutt with autism
S

youtube.com/watch?v=PyOJ8GfRgI4

happened to me on crystal meth .
you can really focus ans stay calm while meditating on meth .

i opened some kind of chakra magic , saw to many thing to explain ... pretty sure i got brain trauma while meditating tho .

after that i lost some of my ego and pushing my self for the better

it's a sad tale

but a most beautiful one

turn back now

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

Do you really think you're getting closer to god? I don't think god would want anything to do with a bunch of braindead pseudointellectual hippies. In fact, I kind of suspect that god invented drugs just to draw you people out just so he can punish you easier for desecrating his creation by putting things into it that shouldn't be there.

yes once you finish your dance with the elves and its time to say goodbye and return home all your joy turns to ashes so your only question should be how much are you willing to sacrifice for knowledge the price is always high

youtube.com/watch?v=w-wbWGwZ7_k

Attached: 1533642246854.jpg (720x718, 78K)

You can drink it. It's called Ayahuasca. Smoking DMT the trip will last between 5 to 15 minutes. Drinking it will have you tripping for 12 hours and vomiting for the last 4 of those hours.

I've been interested in an ayahuasca ceremony. Where in the US could that be done?

>brain trauma
>smoking meth

Brain trauma? I fucking wonder why......

Attached: Blank+_446d301ecaf5587761368f9e20372abc.jpg (502x454, 49K)

Even Shulgin dismissed DMT as a subpar psychedelic and experience. Some s-y edgeboys are pushing DMT as based because it’s a simple and cheap cook and all y’all are stupid enough to drop this bucketmix contaminated extract. It’s what tweaker make when they can’t get their hands on cough syrup and matches.

Kek, what seeing a White room with a beam and a bunch of weird shapes
>dude forbidden knowledge bro whoaaaaa, dude it all makes sense now whoaaa
Sobers up and feels down because the dopamine leaves your brain, and your left in an apartment that smells vaguely like piss in a shitty neighborhood. Also loses the ability to have interest in real life

Unfortunately it's illegal in the USA. If you want to risk jail time, ask some hippies or Native American communities, especially in Colorado, New Mexico, or Arizona. Other than that you'll have to visit South America like Brazil, Bolivia or Peru if you want the actual "woo-woo" experience.

It's all natural you literal fucking leaf faggots. Your brain produces DMT, especially as you're dying. The chemical itself is a creation of God and can be found in every living thing

I've thought about going to one. It's illegal here, so I wouldn't count on being able to go to one anywhere other than South America. They did bring it to Canada for awhile but their government outlawed it. Probably thanks to ignorant kanucks like the two leaf fag anons I just replied to

I fell like doing a traditional ritual is the only way to actually do it. Its ancient; those people figured out how to combine a handful of the many thousands of plants to create this compound that has global impact. Doing it any other way would be doing it a disservice.
>t. never have done any psychadelic

S just makes you walk backwards retard

OP is the real retard though, God isn't real, but a god you thought you saw on drugs is at least doubly not real. It's fine if you want to run with some of the ideas about being content with less but you should understand it was essentially just a dream, if you have some kind of crazy dream about there being tunnels and Doom monsters under your childhood home like I did once do you suddenly start thinking that's real? I've taken every psychedelic besides DMT several times and I wouldn't ever change my beliefs because of something I saw or thought on them that'd just be ridiculous

>It's all natural
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/36/Appeal-to-Nature

>Your brain produces DMT, especially as you're dying.
Wrong,
I have done DMT myself and agree that it can be a powerful tool, but that is a myth and makes you look uniformed.
Do more research nigger.

wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cybs'_Hybrid_ATB_'Salt'_Tek
Happy to help

You've never done a psychedelic and you want to jump into DMT? I recommend doing AT LEAST psilocybin mushrooms first and see how your experience goes.

Have you at least ever been high? Have you ever eaten a high dose of marijuana edibles?

If you answer to any of those questions is no, re-evaluate what you're doing.

Nicotine is also natural. Your brain stops producing nicotine because it makes it in small doses, and when you start smoking you basically provide 200% of the daily dose in 3 minutes, but that doesn't make smoking any safer.

Sorry you fell for the psychedelic meme and irreversibly damaged your brain while being abandoned by god for being a drug abusing writeoff.

I've never once in my life heard a compelling argument in favor of psychedelic drugs. Ever. Every single person that tries to and you can literally smell the neurons in their brain still sizzling.

>DMT
>Drug

Again, it's an all natural chemical stored in your pineal gland. I don't think it's fair for you to make a claim unless you've actually experienced it but I can't force you what and what not to believe. Despite that, their have been many agnostics and atheist who have, through DMT and Ayahuasca, altered their beliefs, or at the very least, become more open minded to the esoteric.

You really don’t understand nature, science, and chemistry do you, faggot? Everything is a chemical. How that chemical is synthesed, how effectively, matters. Biologically, how a chemical is consumed maters. God is intelligent. God is in the details. You’re fucking stupid, ignorant, and clearly don’t have even a basic knowledge of pharmapsycology much less psychedelics.

Good. Keep doing it. I can see you're making very big strides.

DMT makes you a gay liberal faggot

You’re pretty lost

SAGE

>god forsaking someone because they make bad choices
Brainlet.

Also have you ever considered that normal people that have benifited from hallucinigens are not as vocal about it as the braindead hippies that trip every chance they get?
Its not a fucking cure all, but it can be immensly helpful with depression and realizing there is more to the world than nihlistic hedonism.

I'd tell you to kys, but it sounds like you are well on your way.

Come do it here. Ayahuasca retreats are very cheap and full of gringo boomers

>high dose edible
absolutely. felt like i was legitimately going to dye for about 4 hours before I passed out. it was an experience. I genuinely couldn't discern reality from my mind

Dmt is legal in tacoland? really?
since when?

Nigga acid / base extractions are elementary lab procedures. If you fuck it up you really shouldn't be experimenting with DMT or anything else really

>hallucinigens
Jesus fucking Christ, if you're going to melt your brain then at least spell it properly. Every time one of you open your mouth, you literally shoot yourself in the fucking foot in the first 10 seconds. But you're not even that funny, the funnier ones are the ones who develop a pseudophilosophy where you improperly use religious, physicist and philosophical jargon to justify why poisoning your own brain does something more magical than bring you closer to literal retardation.

I've only tried DMT via smoking, but I started researching ayahuasca retreats out of curiosity and found a ton. Just jewgle it.

It's legal when used for religious purposes but any idiot can get a license. Go figure.

Ad hominem

he tried to warn you

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

Attached: alexjones1.jpg (1215x502, 452K)

BTW DMT is illegal, I'm talking about the ayahuasca brew.
Mimosa hostilis is legal here and you don't even need caapi leaf so yeah ayahuasca is "legal"

>It's legal when used for religious purposes but any idiot can get a license. Go figure.
kek yeah that sounds about right, At least you can get a license for it though, no government should be able to tell people they cant use ancient medicine

DMT is not amanita muscaria so no its not the ultimate red pill

Have you ever read psychology and alchemy by Carl jung?

This is one instance where you need to stay on your toes because you are trying to demonstrate that you are NOT a retard as you are assumed to be, and spelling words so wrong is doubly as noticeable.

Ego is essential for survival, you just lost your personality OP

You felt like dying when you tried edibles? It sounds like you should stay away from DMT.

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head mutt bro. There's more to helping with depression too. A study revealed that an Ayahuasca retreat for hardcore drug addicts cured over 50% of the addicts. Unfortunately, it's frowned upon by western society to use this methodology to cure drug addictions. There's many other benefits to DMT as well but like you said, it's only good if your the occasional user (maybe no more than a few times a year or once every few years). Druggie hippies that are drawn to it just for the trip and that do it every chance they get are just abusing it

DMT is a red pill in and of itself

Again
Ad hominem
do you have any real arguments you fucking nigger?

Yes, its a super good idea to go into the middle of nowhere and lose control of your mind. What could go wrong? Gawd, this is even smarter than roasties going to India and cycling in Afghanistan.

>all y’all

Attached: 1487532335365.png (240x247, 115K)

My observation, from reading it on wiki & watching Youtube stories:

It's a drug where you manually enter a dream, basically (when smoked enough to 'break through', as they say).

But that's just it, faggots.

why not just, you know, sleep?

I have insane crazy ass dreams ass all the fucking time - lucid dreaming being not uncommon; it seems redundant to do this shit.

No lol because psychology is for brainlets. The only reason psychology even exists is to provide clarity to the more ambiguous and abstract thought present in philosophy, which no one would ever need unless they were fucking stupid to begin with.

But yeah, keep jerking off to your magic pseudoscience man because he plagiarized 99% of ancient eastern thought.

furthermore, you can get your meditations and therapy simply by smoking weed and going on out on a walk, too.

As always, anything outside weed is low IQ tier

Sure but I wouldn't waste them on a braindead moron

Absolutely. SWIMs with education and lab experience aren’t extracting DMT. It’s trailer park cooks that can’t even spell yield or filter. That’s why I say it’s jenkem-level drug.

Please link this study.

>gringo boomers

You immediately lost my interest right there

Attached: c830bdd11aeb50cd42e0a66533f92f38505124dd_00.jpg (480x480, 17K)

These threads are always full of puritanical pussies that jack off to hentai so much they get ed.

>blender yopo seeds and water
>use rectal syringe the water up your bum and assume the position for 20 minutes

Easy ahayahuasca

Attached: 62C2EC7F-BDA3-4E8A-9A7F-3589B07B1E9D.jpg (394x373, 43K)

>puritanical
I don't think that word means what you think it means

That's the gayest shit ever.

For the third time
Ad hominem.

Its funny You're in this thread calling everyone retarded, over even small spelling mistakes, but you have yet to present your own arguments or facts. Who's the real retard here? the people with established worldviews or you that just goes on a Mongolian basket weaving forum and calls everyone retarded faggots?
tldr: Drink bleach Leaf.

I’ve done DMT numerous times. Never felt closer to “God” but felt closer to my higher self outside of 3D and felt closer to other densities around.

I had an ego death from a 99% THC dab, and my life is a million times better since

It feels like another dimension and sometimes beings will talk to you. Whats interesting is that most people see exactly the same stuff.

Another interesting aspect of it is that these beings closely resemble Archetypes that Carl Jung talks about

Literally who gives a shit? you're still probably an sexually unattractive, poor non-White loser like myself.

I know what it means you faggot. Get off your high horse and try not to blow it.

No but you're a drug abusing moron, this is literally as much as you deserve. I don't owe you any explanations or studies. Do you know why? Because in order for the world to work in your favor, you had to earn that. You are not entitled to anything at this point because it's ridiculous to argue in favor of something that so clearly isn't "natural" and even the dullest of instincts would warn against. You don't need science or arguments or facts, because the scientific community has better things to do than to carry out experiments simply to give some deadhead an opportunity to gloat online.

Ego death? what a bunch of nonsense.

mescaline is more redpilled than DMT. You can think lucidly, there's no LSD/DMT type feelings of unreality or thought looping, and the visions are much more clear and easily integrated. it's good on lower doses too, which DMT isn't.

Go buy some san pedro.

You haven't had a near death experience yet

No, you absolutely don't. Puritan doesn't imply any sort of repression, puritan implies a strict and stubborn adherence to rules no matter how arbitrary.

also it doesn't leave you with delusions of grandeur about ego loss and shit like other psychs do

Drugs that make you see shit that may or may not be there. Yay.

This is the thing that freeks me out about DMT, why are people's stories about what they see so consistent? Its almost as if Alex Jones was right and they are actually talking to weird entities

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1920x1200, 629K)

If you want, take benedryl or also known as sleeping pills/diphenhydramine. If you take enough you'll become delirious and have vivid hallucinations. Don't mind the spiders though.

What's the point of not having an ego?

Do you believe your dab was a near death experience? Or did you have an actual one beforehand?

I was new to cannabis and jumped straight in to high doses with low tolerance. I was also on SSRI's at the time so my ((anxiety)) and ((depression))) were made worse than me not being on them.

>My observation, from reading it on wiki & watching Youtube stories
So you’ve never done it.
It’s nothing like a dream whatsoever.
I lucid dream as well.
DMT does not compare one bit.

To be free and stop being controlled by it. It doesn't mean you stop having goals or bettering yourself, quote the opposite really.

Returning to a state with no form to make alterations

regular dreams have nothing on psychedelic experiences

>not wanting to do something that literally and possibly permanently messes with your mind, supposedly "destroys your ego" and causes you to have weird delusions

>an arbitrary rule

Get raked

I am aware you fucking cunt. You are truly inhabiting your national caricature. How much of your personal tax dollars went to pay for terrorist booboos?

nigger you just tripped balls calm down.

also ive never heard of dmt what is it and can i get it in bongland?

My life will still suck, i can't change my genetics and i probably can't become rich either. Ego less is a meme for White people.

vape it

I recommend doig edibles again now that you're more mature. Then when you're ready try psilocybin mushrooms. Then, after that, when you're ready try DMT, otherwise your chances of going through hell will skyrocket.

For rich white people The torture is social still torture

Entheogens in general are the real red-pill. It makes mysticism and spiritual traditions make sense. Nay-sayers who haven't tried it can't understand.

Attached: jesusmeditating.jpg (430x595, 47K)

I think you should read my posts. At this point you're basically THE embodiment of an uninformed and generally useless fucking leaf poster.

I don't know but we have a shitload of money and can do whatever we want with it.

I can't make myself less of an ugly sandnigger. There is no room for any significant improvement that will make me feel less like shit.

all I know is after that 99% THC dab I:
Banged a variety of beautiful women
Made a shit load of friends
Found my calling & career choice
Feel more like a grown adult with a spherical view on how I approach & react to situations

in other words - when you're convinced you're dead, you come out of it a more wise man.

I could probably get laid before you, if you and I were to enter a club together

>I don't owe you any explanations or studies.
yes you do you fucking retard, you are trying to claim that it turns everyone into morons: prove it.

ive never said its a magical cure all or even good, only that in the right situations if used sparingly (once in your life if at all) it can help people with depression and understanding there is more to life. For this claim there are multiple studies done my multiple different organizations, and even if you dont believe that, ancient humans tripped and knew it was a valuable medicine.

yeah sorry, realized too late

sorry

This was meant for (you) drug addled faggot

I’m posting about the topic and not being a flag fag with stupid statements.

Rich, good looking White liberals dumb enough to believe in that shit.