It's scared

Is this it Jow Forums? Are we almost finally free of jewish tyranny?

Attached: 1533841568219.jpg (997x874, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/435490-rothschild-new-world-order-stability/
pastebin.com/HY6Kygzv
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=8UyKzNNSlOM
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
politics.theonion.com/mueller-reveals-russia-investigation-just-elaborate-sti-1827696431
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, link
rt.com/business/435490-rothschild-new-world-order-stability/

Attached: 1512978162316.png (1388x1008, 590K)

Instead of calling it "jewish tyranny", why don't you just call it Rothschild tyranny?

They are the ones giving us a bad name, not vice-versa.

Jews are the bad name

without the Rothschild and the Black Nobility's House of Guelph, your country and flag would never exist.
Spare the bullshit

And what is the "Black Nobility's House of Guelph", leafer?

OP, this is a list of all the people who own everything through incorporation and debt:
pastebin.com/HY6Kygzv
Only when they're all executed can we be free of their control

Obviously it's a taunt to keep the post war order upright or face consequences. I say fuck it best chance we can get to put some kikes into the oven

more like the beginning of WW3

It's the seat of the British royalty, the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs, otherwise known as the Windsor family.
With their help the Balfour agreement was signed and Israel was going to happen, but they needed a war to get it done.
Enter hitler.

You literally copied our flag, fuck off.

The Rothschild family is anti-Israel.
They don't even live here, you retard.

Attached: 1502522472608.png (902x840, 720K)

Attached: 1521026127797.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

it still amazes how retarded things we get to read from journos

when an autistic genitally mutilated khazar mutt calls me a retard but I have proof but all he has is a fucked up dick and brain:
>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

>The Balfour declariation
youtube.com/watch?v=8UyKzNNSlOM

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

But didn't the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs refuse to send a prince here, letting Bavaria send Otto instead? Maybe you're confusing them with the Glucksburgs?

Look at this onion article from 2001. They were more right than any actual news.

Attached: 1527105691064.jpg (885x1170, 283K)

>House of Goofs

Attached: image (3).png (340x408, 190K)

Soon

Attached: 1533754511671.jpg (1000x1146, 167K)

here?
no, i'm sure it's the Saxe-Gotha-Coburgs because Elizabeth's uncle Charles Edward SGC was arrested and had all of his possessions confiscated and given to the "hololie" survivors because he was in direct contact with Adolf, acting as a back channel communication method. Patton is the one who discovered all of this, and that's why he was assassinated after the war.

Attached: 1531256697768.jpg (541x700, 318K)

>Are we almost finally free of jewish tyranny?
Cute

it is possible

calls us a New World (economic) Order

Almost
Unless Trump sells us out.

*house of goofball faggots
have fun with chinks fucking your shit up
hahahahaha!!! Well said.

Go get fucked in the ass, your time is over here pal, you maybe have 100 or so years until your shitty ceremonies will drop off and convert to the only true faith.

rotschild even created your language

Attached: 1512714470495.jpg (640x620, 95K)

Haha no. America's biggest welfare queen ain't named Shequena.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ

Here how jews combat each other when they have conflicting agendas
>Jew 1: I disagree with your agenda.
>Jew 2: I disagree with your agenda.
>Jew 1: Well then, let us take our separate ways and have no conflict with one another.
>Jew 2: Agreed.
>Jew 1: On an unrelated note, my nephew Jacob needs a job. He's not very talented, a drug user, is half crazy and tends to be lazy.
>Jew 2: No problem. I'll get him a manager's position.

>big supporter of apaic
>ancestors literally made the Idea of a central bank
>supports (((MSM))) and liberal shit

Attached: 492A3731-DE9C-4A0B-B34B-A2019543E855.jpg (500x370, 50K)

>rothschilds control the world's governments
>rothschilds are scared of what the world's governments are doing
>le honest jew maymay!
anons are so damn gullible

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2000x1384, 2.25M)

checked
debunk this img

Attached: Rothschild - hidden wealth.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

kek, gassing all jews is the only way with your retarded responses. the inbreeding did do a number on kikes

at least the ants know

He knows another 6 gorillion is approaching

The man in this video was trying to stop the BIS from fraudulently writing bonds to charities and after publishing his "Prime Directive" was killed in Spain where his body remained in the embassy morgue then buried in a Hungarian cemetery with no ceremony.
>Adnan Sakli 2003 VS the powers that want to enslave the people
youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0

Attached: Adnan Sakli Prime Directive.jpg (492x631, 67K)

Cant debunk it. It's true. Rothschilds own everything -- from the money to the Governments, from Clinton to Trump. Rothschilds are in control of the financial shift and even predicted it would happen using one of their magazines.

Attached: rothschild currency.png (420x579, 491K)

>pic: albert pike's letter to mazzini
its part of the plan

Attached: Capture.png (891x245, 19K)

US embassy*
hey have a lot of help:
pastebin.com/HY6Kygzv

(checked)
help with what?

It's all deception. They know what they're doing.... Global currency coming soon.
41 Likes

>tfw the answer is right under the """article"""

Jews need to realize they'll have more success by supporting populism/nationalism. Why not turn USA into its own Israel? Why are Israeli policies good for Israel but not for USA? When jews can reconcile these positions, MAGA can be fully unleashed making both our countries stronger.

Not sure why Jews love leftists so much, leftists hate Israel.

>Is this it Jow Forums?
No, it's not. Don't fall for their tricks.

Lmao da individual!

Following pastebin link is the list of all the families that have financed all the wars for almost six thousand years. Rothschild are a part of it, but before they were called Bauerbergs, the name change occurred after the end of the Templar Knights.

that's fine too

oh neat thanks ill check it out

One bad hollywood movie. That is what (((Politics))) truly are.

Final Redpill btw. Only Jesus can save us.

>Knowledge will increase, towards the end.

I don't trust anyone except God at this point. You all sucked jewish cock.

Not sure why conservative love jews so much, jews hate conservatives but unlike the jews you still kiss their ass 24/7. Cucks.

That's the point, they're losing control, shitstain

how are they losing control exactly and do you really think theyd admit it if they were?

Jews are bad fuck news. Sooner you're gone the better.

and the Jiddiot's braindead bullies are sucking it up, like a Q post.

Time to get off this rock, and pronto!

You seem pretty quiet now jew.

>The Rothschild family is anti-Israel.
They bought all the land before that sucker punch called the six day war. They funded everything including your government buildings. They are doing the same thing in Patagonia now

>after the end of the Templar Knights.
never truly ended if you know whats going on. They own the IMF

Jesus was a made up character.
The Jesuits are the Flavian family after two thousand years:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

If you need more proof that jesus, mary and joseph didn't exist you can read the Dead Sea Scrolls for yourself:
>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

Are you retarded? They established the Israel. There is an interview with them how much money they poured in it what they build in Israel etc.

that's correct, i was earlier pointing out the names of the families who work together to keep the empire in place.
The IMF is a subsiduary of the World Bank but the Bank for International Settlements is THE central bank. It exists in the city-state of Basel Switzerland and has it's own government and laws, exactly like Washington DC, City of London and Vatican, all Roman incorporated cites.

We’re not free from them until they’re all hanging from the gallows. (((Them))) AND their minions. So long as one is suffered to live it can reinfect the planet.

Attached: World Bank breakdown.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

The Onion is unironically the only real news source left in the mainstream world.

politics.theonion.com/mueller-reveals-russia-investigation-just-elaborate-sti-1827696431

Attached: onion.png (843x730, 387K)

No

they said Facebook was a CIA production, later we learn the NSA and the CIA helped build a previous version which went offline then Facebook appeared with an ugly geek fuck as the """""creator""""""

>be Burger in Greece with boomer parents
>every driver asks about trump
>parents don't like him, I do
>driver takes me to the side and tells me this is happening along with other great news
>mfw I'm home and see this article
I miss you so bad bros

Attached: 1530150547742m.jpg (748x1024, 72K)

If you guys don't stop camping new threads, you'll have another holocaust on your hands.

digits confirm
niiice

This is all a game. The markets are set to crash. Trump will take control of the Fed before they trigger the crash. They will be able to say that this is what happens when national governments control the money supply, that they warned you about the coming crisis and that the world NEEDS a central monetary bank and global currency to prevent disasters of nationalist interests that cause crashes.

Attached: jewsHollywoodAbortionMovie.jpg (1024x615, 137K)

this

Attached: brain 2.jpg (1642x1282, 382K)

this would be a good investment, or the best scam in town that would rob of all you invest

we will never be free

>billionaire

Attached: 1526281826364.gif (290x300, 2.98M)

>der juden finally realize that they completely fucked up everything, and that yes, it will affect them too
well, one of them at least. bunch of god damn retards the whole lot.

Enlighten me, who elected this retard? Who is he to say anything? Fuck the Rothschilds. His concerns are of no importance.

Attached: 1533757527975.jpg (1000x1094, 184K)

>Are we almost finally free of jewish tyranny?
Well its just the beginning and they have many many tricks and lots of power but yes for the first time since WWII the world is pushing against them

Attached: 1512084043279.jpg (1348x1422, 285K)

>elected
You must be new. The whole Rothschild things stretches back to the Napoleonic Wars and likely back even more.
tl;dr "the original war profiteers" They almost brought down Great Britian at the height of the war too, its pretty interesting you should ask someone on here for a full account of the Rothschild's bloody history

As for why his concerns are of import, well, simply put; economics. The Rothschilds are still a huge economic force in the world (through a variety of means) and as such have considerable impact on global events and what transpires in various nation-states.

Although, it is interesting to note that Jow Forums seems to have forgotten entirely about the couple of Rothschild turning on the majority and backing trump during the elections (probably in an attempt to save their own hides from what is to come, sure but it is interesting to note nonetheless.)
and how it caused a schism among the rothschilds that we see even today, and imo was likely a large factor in that assassination involving a helicopter last year on some rothschilds.

>You literally copied our flag

Oh god it's retarded

>couple of Rothschild turning on the majority and backing trump during the elections
Rothschilds are so adept at PSYOPs they can openly support Trump, and Trump can openly support them, but anons will STILL think Trump isn't part of their agenda. Holy shit.

Attached: trump rothschild puppet.jpg (2000x2000, 937K)

>Misinterprets my post and goes on an autistic rant

I know who Rothschild is. I'm saying that he has no moral authority other than being an economic vampire.

I'll let you in on some inside baseball about the Rothschild and the Central Banks.

They either fund groups to do things to countries so they can put a bank in or they simply just wait for things to happen in countries and put it in.

If the pieces all fall into place, you just make your move when you can.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>U.S. and Israel on opposite side
>Saudi Arabia and Israel on opposite side
This needs to be fixed, but then...

>implies UK, France, and the rest of EU can act on their own
More like Israel and lackeys vs. China, Russia, and some Middle-Eastern and African shitholes.

You're a Zionist shill.
>pic related

Attached: anon5 mossad iran regime change.jpg (1501x342, 92K)

Looks at this things face.
They all look like they're (finally) dying!
Someone must've cut them off their supply.

lol
>saying one thing
>believing another

>but anons will STILL think Trump isn't part of their agenda. Holy shit.
well to be fair politics is far more nuanced then many take it for, and often in things like this agendas happen to coincide often leading to the appearance of collaboration.

But given Trump (and his family's) history I would say that they are in with the Rothschilds to a significant degree, as is pretty much every economic power (because neopotism happens absolutely fucking everywhere)
The thing is, as the events that I mentioned have shown, the Rothschilds themselves seem to be divided up into factions (afaik its largely "imperialists" for lack of a better term, against globalists for the most part among them)
which brings up some important questions, such as which faction would be best for Jow Forums's own interests, and which one could we most take advantage of.

The concept of moral authority is a tricky thing. Many would say that Bill Gates has a lot of moral authority due to his """charity""" work in africa.
At the end of the day it boils down to is it in our best interest to side with or oppose this thing, or even if its just temporary measures to be taken.

The brits were one of the larger factors in the formation of Israel.
The Rothschilds have controlled the Brits for well over 300 years now.

Learn the history of even your own nation you retard.

This. It's literally all Napoleons fault too.

Globalism is just the crisis, user.
It was never the final goal.

Attached: crisis.jpg (481x230, 30K)

Bretton Woods is over faggots

Attached: giphy.gif (500x497, 2.45M)

the regulars at Jow Forums can't name a single investment decision over the last hundred years by any Rothschild that harmed them

they understand zilch about global finance, and in particular, what gentile billionaires in Zurich and Dubai and fifty other places do every single day

they live in a bubble of ignorance and paranoia and radical personal irresponsibility

asking them nicely and reasonably to not blame you and your relatives shows your own ignorance

fuck off Obamaleaf, your opinion is as worthoess as Zimbabwe's currency