RESPECT THE MEDIA /pol

RESPECT THE MEDIA /pol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 5.42.20 PM.png (1074x545, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D74Xs1VuYAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

admit it, Jim Acosta deserves a purple heart.

A free press is literally one of the cornerstones of democracy and freedom.

About as much as obungo deserves another nobel prize.

CNN SUCKS

>Universally protecting all American's freedoms is equal to biasedly and selectively protecting freedom of their target audience for profit.

The current state of Fake News

K....counting on you bud.

Attached: k.png (568x96, 6K)

I'm still trying to figure out how he got a nobel prize for being black.

we thank soldiers for killing sandniggers, but we're under the same risk of death

Yes don't forget Jeffersons famous words
>“billionaires should have the freedom to own and use media outlets to shape news to their own devices"

Godspeed, CIA nigger

>worry if they start killing reporters. That's a quote.

This can't be real

Media gets the rope first

>the people advocating for taking your freedoms away are the ones really protecting them

Attached: 1515749101849.jpg (640x480, 50K)

make sure to do it as night so we can see the glow, n-person

Attached: larry_king.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Fuck them right in the pussy.

Presstitues limit the freedom of others. See what they did with Alex Jones and how they endorsed the invasion of the middle east.

Maybe they are soldiers, CNN targeted kid for making a wrestling gif in the same way drone strikes targets kids.

Most journalists are sociopaths. So this doesnt surprise me this was said.

Attached: samhyde.jpg (474x266, 27K)

free press doesnt exist. democracy is the worst form of government to exist because it is either a tyranny of the majority or an oligarchy where the votes dont matter. there is no good democracy. most consider themselves average in intelligence. half the population is fucking dumber than you, but decide the fate of your life, your family's life and the country without basic knowledge of economics, taxes, politics, etc. how is that a good idea? its retarded at its core.

the press is just a method of control and propaganda.

>I would like to take this time to acknowledge a journalist and media outlet that I don't always agree with but respect
>I'm talking about you Alex Jon-
SHUT IT DOWN

Specific threats like this are likely to get you arrested user. You're forgetting that you're posting to a honeypot. Oh well, it was nice knowing you.

Bobby Fischer endorses this post.

Attached: bobby-fischer.jpg (500x369, 54K)

he deserves two purple eyes and dental trauma

Kris Paronto said (twat) it best: (pic related)

Attached: 15338179228179.png (592x572, 178K)

Gas the kikes

>free press = outlets literally owned by billionaires for the express purposes of political propaganda

>free press - marxist educated simpletons who are only capable of reporting what their deep state and or political party informants dole out to them in tiny chunks to shape the political climate

Yikes

Free press doesn't exist when corporations are allowed to shut down anyone that has opposing views because they own all the types of media outlet. For a bunch of faggots who hate free market capitalism and hate monopolies the left sure does love having monopolies that shut down their opposing ideas

Yes, thank you Alex Jones for your sacrifice.

It would be nice if we had one.
Our press, well over 93% of it, is owned by six multinational companies that don't give a fuck about US citizens except insofar as they can be manipulated.

Attached: 1527707030550.jpg (706x461, 76K)

Don't underestimate their hubris. Imagine a fur covered ten legged insect burrowing out of a log of feces to crawl into your mouth and acting incredulously insulted when you spit it out.

Attached: 581.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Thank you for keeping us in a state of constant fear and anxiety. Thank you for redefining the once respected label of "journalist" to now mean "opinionist." Thank you for writing your blogpieces with a heavy leftist slant. Thank you for silencing any dissenting opinion. Thank you for encouraging more white teen suicides due to depression and fear mongering brought about by your racist white-bashing hate speech. Thank you for being the sources that have given Wikipedia the grounds to become a communist "progressive" hivemind. Thank you for dividing not just America but the rest of the western world by spreading your filth to other nations. Thank you for reporting your opinions instead of facts. Thank you for losing millions of dollars and cutting hundreds of jobs as people become fed up with bias. Thank you for putting the noose round your neck and kicking over the chair underneath you. Happy now?

You will not be missed.

i am being calmly advised to revoke my statement
cnn is actually my favorite news source and they actually arent corrupt at all
this is honestly my own opinion and nobody is making me say this

I'd report you to the clowns, but as indicates, you most likely are one, or you're dumb enough to be sympathetic to their agenda.
t. snitches get stitches

Attached: 19948251.jpg (802x854, 203K)

>glad we have FOX news, as it is unbiased

I only respect wamen

Ooooooooooooooooooooo i hate them.

I love that quote. Do you have a pic with it?

I have no respect for those kike satanist

The media needs to get the rope treatment asap.

Yes give Don Lemon a Nobel price for being a homo negro that criticizes Trump.

the hubris is incalculable.

I would argue free speech and freedom of expression are far more important as these allow a place for free press.
This.

>stakes have never been higher
>jewgrip on americas mind is slipping, halp

If the holohoax went to plan then CNN wouldn’t exist

I have no problem with a free press. They just arent immune from criticism as they seem to believe. They want to be venerated by politicians and citizens alike and yet they fail to cover huge stories that go agsinst their agenda.

They get up in arms when a politician calls them fake. They say he is attacking the 1st amendment and then the very next week they are perfectly fine and even encourage government to censor people who they feel are fake news. They cheerlead companied targeting their competitors while at the same time saying they are the fourth estate.

DON'T FORGET
Remember that time Trump posted a shitty Gif meme and CNN journalists bravely tracked down the creator of the meme, threatened to dox his info in exchange of an apology? I remember.

Attached: DLAAQ-zVYAEKFEG2.jpg (1064x812, 197K)

Attached: k9m8eycr3fd11-1-1.jpg (499x500, 45K)

I know, right. I always find it amusing when leftist shills think anons actually trust Fox anymore than the rest of the fake news. Sure, they have a tiny handuful of people that appear to strive for the truth - within the Jew constraints they operate under: Tucker, Hannity, Ainsley, Pirro, Watters - but for the most part that network is as bad, and during some blocks (Shep) even worse, than the other networks.

Attached: 1531341390341.png (1280x720, 733K)

More like a purple fart.

Fox News generally has less bias than others just based on Tucker alone but only retards and europoors say it has no bias at all.

CNN + Jim Acosta + Creepy Uncle Joe = the gifts that keep on giving

Attached: 1533482025016.jpg (429x539, 35K)

I concur wholeheartedly, and am making this statement under no duress.

Anything that I may have said in the past which may potentially be perceived as critical of CNN, the federal government and its intelligence agencies which risk their lives to keep us safe, and/or Hillary Rodham Clinton should be interpreted as poorly-performed satire.

I am in full control of my faculties and neither I, nor my immediate family, are suffering from any mental or physical illness which may result in our sudden, unexpected death(s).

whatd they say??!! they deleted it

I don't think the media understand that a lot of people legitimately hate them for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.

Attached: image.jpg (700x564, 337K)

>when the stakes have never been higher
Every time I think they hit a new low they just utterly bottom out again.

Attached: 1528601799878.jpg (244x242, 11K)

This

Oh so they are like soldiers now.

Like that bitch who said she had PTSD

Attached: melodyhemsley.jpg.cf.jpg (533x399, 41K)

A free press is literally one of the cornerstones of theocracy and femdom

Funny how deregulation of the media over the past 30 years is what led to the consolidation of hundreds of media companies into a small handful of them, leading exactly to the problem we have today. And yet, the cuckservatives here won't dare campaign to reimplement those regulations because they've been brainwashed by cuckservative media.

Why do cuckservatives vote against their own interests?

It was an all caps call to murder members of the press.
It reeked of a low energy left-oriented attempt to incite violence and then blame it on conservatives.

he got a nobel prize because the saudis paid for it, just like his birth certificate

Attached: obungha.jpg (1360x705, 177K)

Fuck CNN, their propaganda is surreal. I can hardly believe this is real life

Attached: E474FF42-FB66-4E0F-B870-140BD4AAC0E4.jpg (1024x714, 218K)

They do protect our freedoms from failed real estate tycoons who wouldn't know the truth if it hit them upside the head.

Attached: 1525486838742.jpg (750x747, 689K)

> Le everything is a marxist lie except what Grumpf tells me.

Yikes indeed.

Respect is earned and lost, not granted

Free press and mass media can't exist simultaneously. Read "Public Opinion" by Walter Lippman.

Fishing for (you)s or first day on the job?
>daily reminder that shills will get the rope

>thank the media for twisting and distorting the objective truth to serve their own purposes

this is why media accountability matters

Fuck the media they are scum

>you don't have two eyes and two ears and cannot have your own opinion unless someone tells you it
8/10 bait got me to respond

Attached: image.jpg (674x646, 82K)

Like WMDs in iraq ?
Oups.
Kek.

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Attached: DOTR.jpg (680x680, 208K)

>A free press is literally one of the cornerstones of democracy and freedom.

Free Press?
I'll take two!

Attached: happy jew.png (343x400, 85K)

They started attacking reporters in 2009.

youtu.be/D74Xs1VuYAE

Fox News reporters, that is... the worst anyone at CNN has suffered is getting called "fake news" by grandma

Attached: mq5i8m2gt7611.jpg (1024x851, 231K)