Muslims can’t into civilizatio——-

>Muslims can’t into civilizatio——-

Attached: 93B51191-FA42-428E-BB43-DF225C15AA28.jpg (750x531, 608K)

real life Roach Motel

gee I can't wait to move to sausage world

Attached: samesame.jpg (516x266, 27K)

Obviously a slide thread, but Dubai in general and the Burj in particular all designed by western architects and paid for by the west's addiction to oil. OP you are low IQ and lazy.

Here's a thread about Assange vs the Deep State, the greatest happening of our lifetime:

Today i learned from an austrian that no one would give a single fuck about some desert shithole filled with goatfuckers if it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of oil money to be earned.

Thanks, Brucie-Boy!

>Infrastructure= civilization
Lá Educacíon Americana

Attached: IMG_20180601_193326.jpg (878x1024, 44K)

>literally everything there designed and funded by the west
Wew.

>what are European architects for 100 Alex?

they can't
they hire westerners to design & build their cities

Literally no one is claiming that.

It's a bad example. That city has been created by oil wealth, It is not a creation of an indigenous civilization. The architects who built the infrastructure and the skyscrapers were not from there. Neither is the technology to extract the oil. Everything is predicated on a parasitism on western culture and will vanish with the oil. Indigenous products are a small amount of fish and trinkets for tourists.

Rome got wealthy looting Europe

Britain got wealthy looting India

Spain got wealthy looting South America

Belgium got wealthy looting Africa

Arabs got wealthy looting oil

Japan got wealthy looting the Pacific

This is the case for almost everyone leaping ahead

> Implying whites are not slaves created by Allah to serve their Arab masters.

If you actually been there you wouldn't be posting this thread.
Place is all fake. Sure real money, real buildings, but it's all empty and meaningless, a fortune of $ just thrown at the desert for bragging rights

Well if God is kind, and he is, if God is just, and he is - then he would've given our ordained masters a few more IQ points. Just enough to create an actual nation for example, or at least to stop the cousin and goat fucking.

I wouldn't call them slaves
I'll bet they are paid extremely well

They can't, everything in Dubai was designed by whites, they are using European cars, employ westerners to do all the planning etc.

They only got lucky because they have oil, which made them tones of money, or else they would still be African tier.

What good is high IQ when allah gave us slaves to make stuff for us? You use internet, computer.. etc, but it doesn't mean that you must posses the knowledge to create a computer or the internet.

We do indeed give them back a small portion of their own money to do work for us, yes.

Baiting this hard.

>public parks littered everywhere
>not a single person to be seen on the grass
There isn't a speck of civilization in that picture.

is there a reason girls don't make it into the muslim world?

Attached: 34i392.jpg (481x524, 27K)

>100
>200 is as low as Jeopardy hints go

Attached: 1529446933457.gif (500x566, 347K)

>greenery under freeways
>parks

>looting Africa

shiiiiieeeet son
wonder why niggers didn't dig two mile into the soil to pull those diamonds up

Attached: 1533727707375.jpg (640x549, 97K)

other men will punish them, peer reinforcement
>omg u bought a FEMALE SLAVE
>totes gonna tell my slaves to rape her lol

is qatar, half of them are asian slave workers

They can't, that's copied from the west.

digits of autism

>designed by westerners
>built by Asians
Wew

its all they had left. They didn't plan their "civilization" out properly and have paid the ultimate price:
Inadequate zoning.

Is that why you're treated like trash literally everywhere except your own sand lands?

Lmao

Attached: Average Turks.png (646x792, 609K)

some also traded?

No one dares to disrespect us. If they do, they will feel the wrath of their masters. Just watch how we make an example out of Turdaeu.

Yeah okay. Canada was a massive childland anyways, so congrats on scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Also, muslims are garbage and will get stomped to death the instant they start on about 'killing infidels' here.

How do you think a white slave will get treated if he crosses the line here?

You've eternally fucked yourselves by being too reliant on petrodollar. If you try to fuck with us, you'll only destroy yourselves.

>looting oil

Attached: VzyRmze.png (720x1280, 461K)