Are they working together?

Are they working together?
Are they going to stab both America and Iran in the back when the time is right?

Attached: depositphotos_68766227-stock-photo-flags-israel-and-russia[1].jpg (1023x614, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3TZQ5yzxvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Outside_the_Box
youtube.com/watch?v=l43iKVEjyPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, where does China fit into this picture?

They are working together and laughing at MAGAs while Rand Paul the lap dog delivers documents to Putin's feet.

Israel and Russia are very close allies.
Putin is also very pro-Israel and understands our struggle for independence.
A very large portion of our Jewish citizens migrated from Russia especially after USSR collapsed.

And to some extent, Israel has a very big influence over the US and therefore if Russia wants to "control" and influence the US, they have to negotiate with Israel, not America.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3TZQ5yzxvU

Attached: 12262.jpg (600x800, 63K)

I'll give a hint. Russia will join America.

Let me guess you enjoy sucking cock...I'm calling you a FAGGOT!

China - Trading Zone
Russia - idk zone
USA - military capital
the nWo in a nutshell

>And to some extent, Israel has a very big influence over the US and therefore if Russia wants to "control" and influence the US, they have to negotiate with Israel, not America.

Attached: 1479767835415.jpg (960x1231, 229K)

literally 15% of israel is russians , they're the largest most dominant single demographic in israel . in nearly all workplaces i've been in ( i work in tech\space industry) at least 3/4 of people knew basic russian .

>Israel and Russia are very close allies.

Not allies, but for now they understand each other very well, and are willing to respect each others interests. It will not be the same in 50 years when exUSSR jews and Ashkenazim in general will decline in numbers.

Nah, in the end Israel will stab Russia in the back.

Yes, they are working together, that's why Russia sells S-300 to Iran, supports the nuclear deal, is against any sanctions towards Iran, etc.

In other words, nice understanding of politics you get there.

Is Brendan O Connel right? Are Israel and Russia working together to steal US high-technology (Talpiot), and once they're done, they'll pull social triggers and watch the US collapse as the world over pivots back east (Eurasia, China's infrastructure connecting the far east to Greater Israel to Europe)
?
Are you yourself PART OF IT???

Tell me, Jew. Tell me your secrets.

there's a theory (Brendan O Connel) that says Iran is in on it too. Israel-v-Iran is all theater.

>script says Russia good
>but script also says Jew bad

Error 404: Shill reply not found

Israel is literally the home of all international organized crime.

Human trafficking
Money Laundering
Arms deals
Drugs (mostly party drugs like XTC/molly)
Funding terrorists
Blackmail rings
Spying rings

Russian organized crime has lots of power in russia and is run by a jew. Half the oligarchs are Israeli citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semion_Mogilevich

dunno about all the stuff you said (probably BS) but the stealing tech is 100% right , and every nation on earth is doing it .
israel is just very good at it because we have hundreds of voluntary spies in every corner of the US defense\army\political system . israel is definitely not sharing what we get with russians or anyone for that matter , we do trade american secrets with russians tho (look up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Outside_the_Box , israel bought backdoors in all russian tech sold to arab countries in exchange for USA defense secrets and used it to shut down russian made syrian air defense, bibi can literally turn off all the tech of any army russia exports to )

israel wont trigger a US collapse because we have nothing to gain by it , if we did we'd do it in a heartbeat .
israel does not conspire with other countries ,the entire mental framework of israel is based on suspecting everyone else and being ready to go to war with any nation or alliance of nations in the world in a moment's notice .the only real allies we ever had since 48' were the south africans because the west was fucking them as much as it was fucking us .

We sold F-4 phantoms to Iran, does that mean we're on the same side

You fucking retard you have the geopolitical knowledge of a fire hydrant

Sounds like it would be best for the rest of the world if we destroyed a country as dangerous as Israel, or allowed them to be destroyed by the billions of people around them that want to destroy Israel.

Glad to see Israelis agree. Its funny to me you seem to be totally unaware of the globalists who created israel and created zionism are just setting you up to be the sacrificial goat when the time comes.

>would be best for the rest of the world if we destroyed a country as dangerous as Israel
who do you think controls
>the rest of the world
?
every war in the world in the last few decades needed an approval of the israeli cabinet to proceed (if they were not the ones who orchestrated it in the first place) . if anything gets destroyed its the lesser, goyim peoples .

You fucking dumbass. Back when you were selling them phantoms, before the Revolution, Iran was one of the USA's biggest allies. Iran was where US presidents were visiting first, before the UK or Canada

Lol, Israel has been around for for a blink of the eye, you are a burnt offering prepared for the ultimate sacrifice. Your own prophecies you are struggling so hard to achieve require 2/3 of jews to die.

You really think the people controlling the world are jews? You think the Rothschilds are jews? Lmao I got some bad news for you... Jews have been used and abused by (((them))) more than any other group in history. You are kept around as scapegoat for their machinations they have used HUNDREDS of times throughout history.

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 71K)

Say hello to the next mayor of a United Jerusalem.

Remember, Israel IS the problem

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (220x367, 34K)

The regime has no future. I've been there, I talk to people who live there everyday, it's painfully obvious. In the future Iran and Israel will be allies and jew the whole world.

youtube.com/watch?v=l43iKVEjyPw

>Are they working together?
Yes.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

>Are they going to stab both America and Iran in the back when the time is right?
America is working with Israel and Russia against Iran.

Attached: trump iran regime change.jpg (960x803, 107K)

>Also, where does China fit into this picture?
China is working with Israel and America against NoKo.

Attached: china israel.jpg (1250x954, 449K)