Is Jow Forums assertive, aggressive, passive aggressive or passive communicator?

I most certanly am aggressive
What about you, anons?

Attached: communicator.png (700x581, 10K)

Also pic related

Attached: 255jj8n.png (684x391, 29K)

Assertive. Have been for many years now. It would be nice to see how Jow Forums is but I feel I'll already know what a good portion of them are. Unfortunately, Jow Forums gets cold feet when the topic of socialization gets brought up.

Jesus are you all fucking toddlers or something?
Can't you just talk normally?

>socialization gets brought up.
You mean that most Jow Forums is full of basement dwellers
Doing compromises is not good when you have to do them with Jews

>You mean that most Jow Forums is full of basement dwellers
Exactly my point. They don't want to admit it, like as if it's hard to detect but I think we all know how they're living their lives.

Made an edit

Attached: communicator2.png (1800x581, 562K)

I think they are also Aggressive and that's their mistake

Depends on the user I'm replying to and what he posted

Then I think you are Assertive

>I think they are also Aggressive and that's their mistake
Only on the internet. In the real world, I think it'll fall in the lines of passive to passive aggressive with a heavy side of neuroticism if anything. I notice a lot of people love to express themselves how they really feel on the internet but face-to-face, it's suddenly "different" somehow. And it generally seems to be the most talk shitty tend to be the most neurotic in face-to-face interactions.

I think I can agree with you
I tend to be more aggressive on the internet, while more assertive in real world, while more passive/passive-aggressive with people with better social skills
I'll also drop the memeflag

i'm passive. even when someone fucks me over, i end up feeling bad for them. i think more about their motive than their actions towards me.

Tough call between passive and passive-aggressive.

Pussy. I used to be that way, get over it

That's not very nice, user

Assertive mostly.

>while more passive/passive-aggressive with people with better social skills
See, I don't think its necessarily a bad thing to be taking a passive side on those with better social competence. Now I don't mean passive in the sense your graph shows but rather to simply be letting them lead the discussion. It's analogous to being passive towards a martial arts instructor. His skill level in hand-to-hand combat is outmatched by your own, going up against him would be plain stupid so why not substitute that with an opening ear so you can learn to get to his skill level. So long as the guy/girl (haven't had that happen yet for women) can stimulate you and you're having a pleasant time listening to them, there's nothing wrong with taking a passive stance. In every conversation there's at least one person taking a passive stance & listening to the other person.

Passive until somebody pisses me off, then I'm aggressive.
There is no in-between.

Attached: me.png (679x281, 61K)

passive :3

Attached: 45E911A9-787F-4361-A2EF-3EEA72A149A4.jpg (514x524, 58K)

I own a software company.

When I'm on the phone making a B2B sale, I'm Aggresive.

When I'm building a landing page for a B2C product, I'm assertive.

I was raised by an overly aggressive, hair-trigger temper mother. All of that has knocked me firmly into the passive category, which I am aware of and despise myself for

its okay to be passive. everone has their place and some mens place is just serving and pleasing real men and strong women. It doesnt make you worth any less as a person. You’re still wonderful and important.

Attached: 8A75486A-09EB-4536-A462-8F21A75D90BC.png (638x606, 160K)

Don't try to label me a cuck you fucking mongrel

I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to say that at all Im sorry if I offended you I just meant to say that some people like serving and pleasing and are born to serve and theres nothing wrong or shameful with that.

>assertive blank
it's Trump. that's not even disputable