Sup you beautiful bastards!

Is Philip Defranco a good source of information? Where does he seem to lean politically? Is he cucked like most popular Youtubers?

Attached: 1200px-Philip_DeFranco_in_studio.png (1200x675, 674K)

kys philip

I think I lasted about 35 seconds the one time I tried watching him, so, no idea

He is one of those that is afraid to draw conclusions on anything, so he resorts to "hey you beautiful bastards, write what do you think below and maybe I will realize which is the truth hehe"

Thanks for a new name to add to my filter

currently cucked beyond belief

He's a kike.

He looks and sounds exactly like Jake Tapper of CNN.

A lot of Jews have the last name Frank, Franken, French, etc so don't be fooled by "Defranco".

He is just fucking awful and a Zionist shill

Hes extremely wishy washy and goes out of his way to reach conclusions that might be offensive. He'll completely avoid certain topics for that reasons. Hes also mentioned several times hes jewish and whined a few times about anti-semitism so theres that.

Attached: can you not cat.jpg (326x306, 45K)

So if you hit that like button, and also, hit that subscribe button, follow me on Faceburg, Instajew, and Twatter, and while you're at it hit that little bell, so you can get notified, and be in the know on all my trendy bullshit, and see you tommorrow!

Fash the Nation.

Sorry, meant "goes out of his way to avoid reaching conclusions that might be offensive."

Has there ever been a time when he didn't just jump right into it?

Attached: AbigailShapiroAAAOv4U.jpg (707x714, 35K)

>cuck
>money whore

Least he could do is have an actual opinion.

He presents news with very little editorial, plays devil's advocate when others just witch hunt, and encourages his viewers to do their own research on matters they care about. I'd say he is better than 90% of the shit in his subscription range.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Is Philip Defranco a good source of information?
is aids good for overall health and well being?
p.s. never heard of the lad, just obligatory character defamation

He's centre-left. He's a smart guy, so he's fine when he covers real news. But his show is a complete waste of time because it covers enough celebrity news and internet drama that it will rot your brain.

You're an asshole phil kys as soon as now

Attached: 2354565478989.gif (640x360, 2.52M)

We Really Don't Need to Talk About Philip Defranco
>let's not dive into it

While some people might not like Defranco, his fact checking team is on point. His team puts a lot of effort into making sure the actual fact portion of his report is accurate, and I've seen very few mistakes over the years. The few times I've seen him make a mistake, he released a correction in the next episode. As an entertainer people have subjective opinions, but as a source of news I think he's the gold slandered.

He's a left of centre normie with low conviction and is susceptible to emotional arguments. To his credit though, he doesn't just jerk the knee and chooses to be somewhat level headed. He at least has some principals.

>clickbait drama whore youtuber is the gold standard for news

Attached: kekimus.jpg (118x125, 3K)

Yeah agreed, I've only started watching his videos recently but he only seems to share his opinion when it's really safe and politically correct. For example he supported the censorship of Alex Jones, plus he didn't give his opinion on the Sarah Jeong story last week.

He's the biggest fence sitting cunt online and presents a dumbed down version of everything, no, he's not a good source, you're a brainlet to even ask.

He's the most popular mainstream source of news on Youtube, and not a BLATANT leftist from what I can tell so far. I'm just curious.

Nice

>Is Philip Defranco a good source of information?
No, you fucking brainlet. This fucking youtuber just does what just about what everyone else does, he reads the newspaper, or watches cable news and then makes videos for shitheads like you who are too stupid to do it yourself. Quit getting your news and politics from fucking youtube.

>e-celebs tell me what to think
neck yourself faggot
>in all fields

Some people like him. Some people don't. It's a controversial topic. But I want to hear YOUR opinions. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

I like how he just jumps right into it

>le multi colored gaming room with toys and shiny objects littered everywhere

That's not a bad angle. Proper news shouldn't have an "opinion" or left/right slant. It should just be reporting on the events that occur.
Phil generally leans left. But he's also hit and miss in that regard.

>complains about how him and other content creators deserve respect and are constantly getting mistreated by the higher ups at youtube

>laughs at Alex Jones and does cringy impression of him after Alex gets censored off youtube

An incredibly annoying faggot who covers the news. When are one of you fucks going to make an un-cucked version of his show? I'll tune in to yours instead