Name one invention by a negro

Without the help of Caucasians.

Attached: 86484003-BB7B-4D4D-ACF8-FA10D513517D.jpg (958x598, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Julian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit qualifier. By that logic, America is tainted by being built with the help of slaves.

All the nigger slaves did was pick cotton you monkey. They literally did nothing else.

religion

Attached: 1533847256374.png (571x618, 126K)

At least take the swatches from the same part of the face. But I agree that hollywood blacks want to be whiter ie rihanna, beyonce. Also niggers invented nothing.

manual labor =/= innovation/engineering

The negro nigger you Jew. Keep your jew subversion out of here

crime.
cannibalism.
rape.
what do i win?

Ebonics

The Super Soaker's the only thing I can think of

Attached: black inventions.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

Negros invented Caucasians, yall niggas was the albinos we cast out of our civilizations who took shelter in the caves of the Caucus mountains. Should have end you pedo white devils when we had the chance

That restriction is idiotic. Let them have their own merits in what they did, everything is with the help of thousands of years before it so its idiotic to demand that.

I can't think of much, aside from estrogen pills actually. A very famous black chemist invented a way to make it available and cheap.

Attached: 1443251887914.jpg (400x637, 55K)

Technically they must have been educated on pressurised water right? Bet a white guy did that.

>invented a way to make it available and cheap.

You dumb nigger. He didn’t “invent” anything. The nigger is literally an animal not human. Without the Caucasian man literally not even written language

I love this retarded meme. Niggers built nothing except maybe small structures on the antebellum plantation where they worked

Because whites look just like africans..
Whites and africans are genetically different

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09 albino blacks - Google Search.png (1280x611, 903K)

Niggers are literally not human.

Datz mah nigga docta yakuub yaherrrrrrrrrrrrrrmeh?

The "Do-Rag" - a rag u wipe yo dick on after fucking yo bitch

Genetically different species. FTFY

Not only are pure Caucasians genetically different than Africans, they are so genetically far from each other is insane.

Single mothers?

Language, first written word, even the phonetic alphabet all came out of the middle east. Created by Semites who where all black

Dat treacherous nigga Yakub!

You dumb nigggger the Middle East was pure Caucasians lol you niggers are so desperate that now your trying to claim the Middle East lol?

Peanut butter?

Rape

Except he did. But ah well. white trash is just as bad as niggers and you are just that with blind idiocy and memetic way of thinking. Bet you bang your fat cousin too dont you.

I swear, Jow Forums would be far better off without white niggers to keep the level up.

Jew lie

Rape

Attached: Blumhouse.jpg (1200x748, 216K)

theft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Lavon_Julian

He has achieved more than you ever will.

Attached: cell.jpg (736x578, 87K)

Enjoyable sex.

Attached: rabidity.gif (477x348, 181K)

Attached: lawson.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Also: metallurgy, agriculture, pleasuring women.

Attached: is this still a selfie.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

Nothing.

em
I'm palestinian, semite, white...not shitskin white, nothern italian white

Even your average leventine is nowhere near black, most are medium latina color

Lol and all of his contributions came under Jim Crow

Soap since we taught you white monkeys how to wash ya ass.

Attached: 1533698964447.jpg (585x552, 42K)

They built the capitol and worked cotton as well as other crops, that sold for massive profits considering how cheap the labor was.

People got filthy rich off of slavery and it lifted white America up as a whole. Whites mass immigrated to the US in the 19th and 20th centuries, when they heard there was a black designated underclass there, the logic being that rather than being at the bottom in Europe one can get an automatic status boost in America simply by virtue of being "white".

Nah you a white devil Roman that invaded my peoples land, you a fraud Semite

OP I feel like you know this is a childish thread.

Attached: mag-04WMT-t_CA0-master1050.jpg (1050x700, 71K)

Who cares I never invented anything and im sure you faggots are all in the same boat with me

Lmao the nigger sand monkey has been spotted. What are you doing here? Jow Forums doesn’t allow niggers. Also whites are your master no such thing as white trash. And the fact remains niggers invented nothing without the help of whites.

Knockout game.

They picked cotton. They had no brains. Everything was taught to them and they still couldn’t learn lmao

Ebonics?

slavery

They built the USA the greatest nation on Earth

Attached: usa.jpg (729x619, 159K)

Voodoo

Never feed a troll then

Niggers invented AIDS by fucking monkeys in the jungle.

Ah ok, you are just retarded. Im a blond green eyes european, and honestly wish we didn't have to deal with this shit. Id take a successful, intelligent, educated and cultured black over 1000 of your kin.

Quite sure it was due to eating them, same way they get ebola and such, bushmeat is very common in africa as they do not really have agriculture/animal husbandry in scale large enough so they hunt and sell dried meats.

But maybe fucking, Africa is quite the shithole.

>Also whites are your master no such thing as white trash
You the master of getting cucked. Imma fuck your mom and yo pops while you watch white bitch

LMAO blonde haired blue eyes European. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA meme flag. Confirmed nigger sandnigger

go get bombed by a drone ass-sad

Attached: F4150E0A-B9F3-4D4A-BD49-0E5AE4135527.jpg (629x808, 160K)

Stop larPing NIGGERmonkey we know.
Your nigger King is subhuman to another level lol

Mosquito sandwiches

Attached: 1484364780575.jpg (748x1116, 220K)

Ebonics...

...wait, no. That required English first. Huh.

Ebola

AIDS was invented in a lab by whitey for the sole purpose of trying to exterminate the superior black man. It backfired and most of the damage effected white men that fuck each other in the ass cuse they gay as fuck

Where the fuck does this fucking Meme about niggers inventing soap when they cover themselves in literal shit come from?

Attached: 1531789460443.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Air Jordans

Another reason to hate them

>Shit qualifier. By that logic, America is tainted by being built with the help of slaves.
Name one country that didn't have slavery at some point

Attached: 1533093388921.jpg (960x958, 61K)

PEANUT BUTTER LMAO

aztecs made it first

AIDS

OP, white guys tougher, smarter and happier than you..

misceginate

die lonely

Attached: 987a07c93e0eaf9e8ab4254f9a525698.jpg (564x564, 43K)

...and it's a gun for children

Why don't people that think like you ever credit horse and oxen with building America?

They pulled more weight than the negro ever did and were much more widely used.

ey ey nao, u leave dem freshness princess of belair's alone.

meanwhile worships dead hippy jew.

Jesus wasn’t a Jew. The mongrel Jew didn’t exist back then. Jesus was pure Caucasian

true since they ate monkey meat or raped a chimp probably both. The some canadian fag took bbc from infected nigger gangbang and was infected himself.

the UN flag says it all

aids and ebola

black people invented white people

George Washington Carver was a prominent American scientist and inventor in the early 1900s. Carver developed hundreds of products using the peanut, sweet potatoes and basedbeans. He also was a champion of crop rotation and agricultural education. Born into slavery, today he is an icon of American ingenuity and the transformative potential of education.

Has few network patents... invented cellphones. Competent engineer, but on scale of things... patent portfolios of major players in cellphone business are tens of thousands of patents, involving thousands of engineers and scientists.

Company middle management guy who managed to make useful product out of stuff actually invented by couple white guys who nearly went bankrupt with developing ROM cartridges as their own company. Without doubt competent engineer, but not really inventor of gaming consoles.

What generally triggers me black inventors articles and threads about those is how heavily stuff is taken out of context and completely blown out of proportions. What triggers me even more that those often have known frauds and other bullshit included in those.

It isn't how they look it is how they act you fucking nigger. The two albino niggers I have met both act like a run of the mill ghetto nig. Even if their skin is lacking pigment their bone structure will remain different.

Attached: 1525636296157.jpg (736x866, 127K)

Black on black crime.

your not black are you. Btw good answers and checked

0.1% of whites own slaves. contrast that with 40% of jews
youre wrong.

Attached: zim dollar.jpg (3500x1969, 802K)

Crime

Why is it that all nigers have white names..? Is it because they don't have a culture or were they just named after their Masters?

Terror. White. Gentile. Male.

Another day at Jow Forums, of distracting attention from what real people in the real world are doing.

Another day of gorging on made-up news.

Another day of conspiracy-mongering; howling about great evil forces that somehow only you anonymous unaccomplished fucks have great insight into; hurling inane generalizations about races and ethnicities; promoting failed murderous ideologies.

All in the vain hope of recovering the lost sense of your own mastery and relevance.

When not being in the paid service of a foreign government.

While hundreds of good strong people of many ancestries labor together in the face of danger in order to protect people and property from the handiwork of yet another lunatic white gentile man.

"Je suis Stephen Paddock!"
"Je suis Forrest Clark!"

Attached: world-us-canada-45119331.png (788x935, 688K)