Joe Rogan Experience #1155 - Henry Rollins

Anyone watching this, Henry hanging himself with all the virtue signaling.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdV9SwVtG18

Attached: bravo-rogan.jpg (390x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=0nzJkGGWOtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

joe rogan can smoke dmt and suck interdimensional cocks for all i care. sellout wannabe intellectual burnout.

Lol! Rollins is such a fag. He just basically said he's excited right now because it's a good time to virtue signal without actually calling it that.

Attached: laugh 2.gif (229x176, 987K)

Rollins is a sharp guy but he's feeble-minded. His brain is a sponge not capable of proactive agency or self motivation.

I cannot find
the Joe Rogan Experience on Apple iTunes they shadow banned Joe Rogan holy fuck Alex Jones was right.

Just saw the dislikes move
>+1 dislike, now I'm just sitting here watching it climb lol
>The founders of USA were gods its like they foresaw everything coming, except...*under his breath* they didn't know he AR15 was going to be invented.
>Planned parenthood, xenophobia, we have to support our lesbian and gay community.
>Trump is a failed business man
kek
>My dad hit me when I was 5 and I started hyperventilating and just stopped when I was 30
People look up to this guy? mind you he's also been dropped up on SSRI's and mind altering (((medication))) since he was 4?
>I've never touched a single drug
if anyone could benefit it would be him. get some perspective, whats going on big guy?

Attached: 1ec69ea80b7beaf38ec6dcf999ce3fcb.jpg (576x576, 46K)

No kids, anti-social.
>Don't invite me to meet the family, Call me when you need to be bailed out of jail.
What a damaged goy.

Im done with rogan for what he did to alex jones a that henry fag bullied some kid on interwiev or something i saw a video of it long ago so i dont like him

fuck off young jamie no one wants your show

sage

>Joe Rogan Experience #1155 - Henry Rollins
Sounds like pingpong between two people who were deprived of oxygen at birth.

he just shape shifts like a chameleon to be a part of the popular opinion. He used to have his own opinions once despite how unpopular they were (moon landing hoax, 911, guns) I swear someone
>contacted
him when he started get to big now he's all safe clean corporate and supporting the status quo. Literally sounds like i'm listening to CNN

Will Henry ever get over his boyfriend being murdered by niggers?

Well. That was definitely something. Pretty incredible virtue signalling at the end there. Again, please tell me which gay rights, black rights, and womens rights have been taken away? I'll wait. Tell me the exact rights that have been taken.

I remember that. The kid referred to his home city as "Dogbone" (Dearborn Mi) and Rollins started browbeating him for not having pride in his town. The kid swung back with "Are you gonna sell out?"

>Rogan

Attached: 1532055007536.jpg (728x780, 105K)

Yes, I turned it off.

he's the embodiment of 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing', and it's been nothing but a race to the bottom once he escaped consequences for the "rousey can beat men" shit that nearly resulted in her suicide

You are right ... how can someone respect a man like that is beyond me.
Just tried to watch that video it was hard but kudos to that kid.

>that nearly resulted in her suicide

What?

Lmao, as soon as Jimmy Dore gets on, he starts bashing Rollins.

she openly talked about considering suicide after she lost her first fight, presumably once she realized certain people irresponsibly inflated her ego to insane proportions for their own purposes

Rollins is a scared white closeted gay man trapped in a liberal nightmare who's gay lover got murdered and he has no place in society and no skills since his claim to fame is being an ex-punk rocker and telling stories but not actually being a comedian. He has to go full liberal because it's his bread and butter. But he is also too stupid to know or do anything else and he is also constantly insecure so he feels measurement in towing the party line harder than a black woman at a pro welfare rally on a watermelon sugar high

Attached: blackpill.jpg (480x360, 10K)

ALEX JONES!!!

Rollins is a dirty Jew.

Damn, I saw her interview. It's kind of sad

Attached: antifa.jpg (1024x702, 71K)

Im gonna be honest, in general Rogan has good judgement about MMA.

His absolute idol worship of Rousey always made me suspect he had sex with her back in the day when he was a bigger deal than she was, and he is just trying to pump his ego that he slept with "the most dominant athlete of all times."

Henry Rollins pretends to be tough by talking a lot of shit but never backs anything up. Basically a keyboard warrior but with a microphone instead.

That's what Jocko Willink said. Rollins was an inspiration to him at first, but then he realized Rollins wasnt really getting after it... I love Rollins but cant stand to listen to him talk politics- and since that's all he does now :(

He's a closet homo as well as a manlet. He's both.

Will Henry ever learn?

Attached: 4c5680c440c28f383644fc29211c12cad22f3bdfd8fbbd468724f52ecb4e4f58.jpg (500x625, 46K)

>Henry Rollins
youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

>in general Rogan has good judgement about MMA.
which is exactly why the whole charade was so detestable, he was perfectly positioned to pump the brakes on the stupidity and explain to the public that MMA in general is still a very young sport, leaving the women's division somewhere in the stone-age, but here we are
>His absolute idol worship of Rousey always made me suspect he had sex with her back in the day when he was a bigger deal than she was
possibly, but i think it's more because he has daughters of his own and wants them to "feel like they can do anything" or whatever the fuck

That's a good observation. I guess he would have been married when they met. Still- when he first met Rousey HE would have been a bigger star than she was. Also- she dated Brendan, his co-host, so he was probably obligated to pump her a little for his sake.

Henry rollins has always been a giant faggot. His band fucking sucked, and people just look up to him because he tries to be a tough guy.

Henry is such a pathetic loser.
The dude is so high from sniffing his own farts and talking about how different and unique he is that he never noticed how lame it is for a burnt out punk still trying and being relevant.

I hope Rollins has a stroke in his car the next time he drives on the freeway.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM

Attached: Dj4LpK3UUAEwYV0.jpg (2048x1366, 370K)

all fueled by his massive father complex

I know that guy and was involved in some of the video at the Graystone in Detroit. That kid's name was Dave Hebb, and I just have to say he is a great guy. Haven't seen him in many years, but can't resist saying I know him. He's a professor now or something.

And, since Henry is such a loser, I'm not ever going to release the videos of Black Flag's last show. I was the guy that taped it and still have the copy's of a 3 camera shoot. Henry is such a despicable piece of shit for donating to the SPLC and for being a Lithuanian kike.

>Rollins is a scared white closeted gay man trapped in a liberal nightmare who's gay lover got murdered and he has no place in society and no skills
hooo shit...this user knows. Rollins is a gay fag or at minimum bi. I used to date his manager a long time ago. He rich AF and bangs chicks, but he used to admit he was bisex a loooooong time ago and yes his BF got killed, not his "roommate"

Rollins is the biggest closet case in history

>Henry is such a despicable piece of shit for donating to the SPLC and for being a Lithuanian kike.
I used to like that faggot a long time ago. IIRC the first guy he interviewed for a Details? magazine gig he had was ... David Lee (((Roth)))

I don't care about any of that, I'm just laughing at how hard it's catching up to him.
I mean he literally looks like he should be using a walker.

Attached: rer.jpg (843x431, 38K)

Lol! I forgot about this.

Attached: nice.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

rogan is stupid

i can't believe how good this is. How spot on this is. It's really a very good impression of Henry, hahaha.

Joe is a brainwash liberal idiot or simply a sell out... pick one.

He's comped. He has an "ex" CIA operative on his show, aka. checkin sessions from his handler

literally who

Oh. Rollins again. Shill harder, Joe.

Attached: 1533336155103.jpg (2000x3000, 3.89M)

I cant believe that Jocko wastes his time hanging out with this bunch.

They are fucking beneath him.

underrated post

Jimmy Dore just brought up Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group!!!

anybody still watching Jimmy Dore?
i've never heard of him before.

He is from the young turks

i prefer the real hank
youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

What's with the left's obsession with Russia?

my sidez hahahah

Jimmy Dore has some good points, he hates Democrats - but when he's not sucking Bernie Sanders' dick, he is crying about Trump. Some what of an annoying little cuck.

Business my niqqa.

>watching Joe Rogan

Go be a pot smoking degenerate somewhere else.

He spit in Alex Jones' face

He seems such a boring bastard, droning on with his saggy face, who is this? Why does he matter? Did he make lots of people buy his shit?

rollins is a pussy his boyfriend got shot by niggers and he ran away instead of trying to stop it.... real tough guy.

good, jones is CIA

after jones trolled the hell out of him and the young turks.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

The Joe Rogan Experiment?

Attached: missing dog head.jpg (1015x800, 85K)

>donating to the SPLC
I want to like Henry. I used to - but he's gotten worse and now he just makes me sad.

Attached: 3546345654.png (584x512, 215K)

and ran like a bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=0nzJkGGWOtI

>anybody still watching Jimmy Dore?

What a complete and utter faggot.

Attached: 1532214596811.gif (800x508, 231K)

he has always been a huge cuck pussy

>drumpf fags in the youtube comments whenever Joe Rogan or his guest says something less than favorable about Trump

You're fucking snowflakes.

Attached: 1437439754883.png (394x360, 130K)

Funny story I fucked Henry's girlfriend on his bed in her ass using his pillow to help support her. He knew, Henry and I played Gauntlet on the original xbox after. I worked with his girlfriend at Daniel Freedman hospital in englewood ca back in 2002. Henry has jew shit all over his house.

Does anyone know the price of fish ffs?

Isn't it funny how this Reagan Batallion/Ted Cruz voting faggot found it funny when Alex Jones trolled Cenk Uygur and The Young Turks, but is now keeping schtum about Alex Jones being purged from social media and Youtube? Do you think republicucks had anything to do with the purge? At least a little? I wouldn't be surprised. Would you?

Attached: 35423542354.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Why is he so messy?

he pioneered this horrible spoken word type of comedy that is just him talking. no jokes. ever since then ive hated him with a passion
hes incredibly intense with everyone but just a fucking idiot and should be mocked

I was deep in the punk scene back in the 80's and Henry was a MASSIVE anti semite. I thought I was bad but he made Hitler look like nothing

no thats not true. i dont think you realize how much ufc was banking on bringing in women viewers for womens ufc. they thought rousey was a god for marketing. (she was the cover of their video game)
i dont hate rogan but the rousey promoting was such obvious horse shit

Oh shit, Dark Legacy? That game was fucking awesome, can't find a port of it anywhere. Shame it's been lost.

Razorfist?

wow he looks terrible. ill sound like a faggot but he really had a masculine face that he's been coasting on and now he looks like shit

kek big if true

true if big

Goddammit, thanks for ruining Rollins for me. It all makes sense now.

what kind of faggot grabs another mans feet? let alone lets his feet get grabbed by another man?

Gay since false.

Attached: 1525485206430.jpg (800x1013, 426K)

Gauntlet was such a amazing game

>Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is he just playing a character for money? How is owning multiple houses punk rock? How can your worldview not change after having a "friend" killed in cold blood.

Attached: Henry+Rollins+and+Joe+Cole[1].jpg (300x223, 13K)

When did Jocko say this?

Or you're just a retard who doesn't know how to use technology.

Rollins the old heavy metal guy?

Attached: 1533428575689.jpg (200x211, 20K)

JOE ROGAN STILL HASN'T HAD ERIC DUBAY ON THE PODCAST AFTER BOOKING HIM AND SCHEDUELING IT FOR FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a way the old fart has a point, but only if it's a one-on-one fight. He's an idiot.

Right wing henry nyhc

Attached: ed49fe74b56617ca6fcebeeaaa60e2fb--punkrock-joseph.jpg (236x286, 16K)

Is Rollins an incel or a queer?

stop it joe