STUDY: Psychedelic drugs may reduce criminal behavior

Notice how blacks almost never use psychedelics? Weed, crack, cocaine, opioids, even fucking jenkem. Not to mention modern alchemical marvels such as cough syrup mixed with soft drinks. Maybe you guys should start putting mushrooms on the lunch menu at inner city schools.

>The new study, co-authored by UBC Okanagan's Associate Professor of Psychology Zach Walsh, found that psychedelic drugs are associated with a decreased likelihood of antisocial criminal behaviour.

>"These findings add to a growing body of research suggesting that use of classic psychedelics may have positive effects for reducing antisocial behaviour," said Walsh, a p. "They certainly highlight the need for further research into the potentially beneficial effects of these stigmatized substances for both individual and public health."

>Lead author, University of Alabama Assoc. Prof. Peter Hendricks, used data obtained by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, which is administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, to explore the connection between the use of classic psychedelic substances and criminal behaviour among more than 480,000 American adult respondents from the past 13 years.

>Key findings of the study are that respondents who have used psychedelic drugs had 27 per cent decreased odds of larceny or theft, and 22 per cent decreased odds of arrest for a violent crime in the past year. At the same time, lifetime use of other illicit substances was generally associated with increased odds of criminal behaviour.

Attached: blog-featured_mushrooms-20180515.jpg (2000x1065, 198K)

Notice how liberals almost never not use psychedelics?

step one: re-segregate
step two: give niggers shrroms in beverage form, make it purple and grape flavored and tell them it will get em crunk
step three: let them live out their simple lives as nature intended once they forget all this civilization business we have unduly thrust upon their simple minds

God is a mushroom. Duh? Its called forgiveness

Stoned ape theory is almost certainly to an extent true.

>Stoned ape theory is almost certainly to an extent true.

Someone get these apes some special portobellos.

Psychedelic drugs are illegal you don't get to stop committing Crimes by committing a crime

blacks do psychedelics
they just do stupid shit with them that increases their likelihood of getting arrested
I met a black guy who was like in his late twenties who said he had taken 5 hits of orange sunshine for his first acid trip and ended up launching himself through a glass sliding door

>Key findings of the study are that respondents who have used psychedelic drugs had 27 per cent decreased odds of larceny or theft, and 22 per cent decreased odds of arrest for a violent crime in the past year

post DOI pls

btw stamets already mentioned this study on joe rogan last year (the only time I ever listened to joe rogan)

>lobotomized druggies are less likely to commit larceny.
Wow. What a surprise. Also less likely to get a job or have children.

hmmm yes the same could be said for the french except your hebe shit goes so far you roll the dice to try and have a daughter you can merlest

Crime statistics may not yet accurately reflect the number of nogs shooting at fairies to jack their unicorns.

psychedelics need a relatively higher IQ than depressants/stimulants in order to enjoy. you just discovered a correlation where higher iq people tend to commit less crime is all.

if you give lsd to a nigger, he wont be changed. he would sooner freak out and run over a child in a hit and run rather than somehow magically straightening up

psychedelics have the power to force red pills AND blue pills down anyone's throat.

psychedelics have the power to enlighten or to blind.

Sorry, i do not read pigdin, nigger.

Weed is psychedelic

Drugs are illegal and therefore degenerate. However, getting niggers to think about how aweful their behavior and culture is would certainly be a good thing.

Hey, at least it's not pedophilia. Being attracted to pubescent females is perfectly fine

Well, reducing the overall length of a shotgun to a length below 26 inches is also illegal, and has placed many good-doing, law-abiding individuals in prison. Just because something is illegal does not immediately convert it to a degenerate activity.

Gun circumcision is degenerate desu. You should be ashamed to cut forecannons.

>be too out of it to commit crimes
>hey this stuff works

wow

the jews and their insane desire to control gun discharge and ease of use!

>black people don't use psychedelic drugs
>what is pcp

Weed is one of the strongest psychedelics

I've been around psychedelics for 30+ years and not many black people take them.There was always the occasional black guy at grateful dead and later phish shows but overall Blacks were kinda scared of psychedelics because of stories like yours where the brother went crazy and fucked himself up or went jail .

It works once, then you have to wait days to use it again, the longer you space out usage, the better the experience. I've experimented with the bounds/edges of shrooms, so I can find my equilibrium, which is about 15g of psilocybin. I've been to states of mind that would destroy normal people, I'm really experienced.

Attached: 1528852091204.jpg (800x584, 106K)

You never asked me what my verdict is?

Eurotrash scum we already know

shrooms are great, can be very intellectual if you aren't stupid

No you don't.

Attached: 100%.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>ywn watch an entire school full of pavement apes trip out because you put mushrooms in their lunch food
Heh.

for 6-8 hours

Doubtful, I love psychedelics and sympathize with McVeigh.

Psychedelics should not be illegal. There's no good reason.

Those aren't magic mushrooms you retarded canuck.

>STUDY:melting your brain makes you a potato.

DO NOT fuck with psychedelic's if your family has a history of mental health issues or schizophrenia. I fucking had it all, a good degree, a job straight out of school, was about to buy a house. I completely lost my mind one night on acid and I haven't been the same since. I had to move back in with my parents and I can't seem to hold a basic job even stocking shelves. Its like a permanent tick in my brain, I can never see the world the same again.