What do you think about Fox News Jow Forums?

What do you think about Fox News Jow Forums?
Are they a good source of fair and balanced news?

Attached: index.png (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MmB7_e7ftY
youtube.com/watch?v=z0WVQUHkNmc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
youtube.com/watch?v=BEwt7wzzRx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No mainstream news is. All propaganda and bs.

Burger media is biased AF! If you make your opinions based on one side only consider yourself brainwashed.

All (((main stream))) media is propaganda. That was it's sole purpose from the beginning.

fpbp

bait 0/10

How so?

Pro-Republican propaganda. Even Tucker Carlson is kind of a shill, but he actually has principles and isn't afraid to break the mainstream Republican narrative (see: his segments on the Syria strikes and him ripping into John Bolton face-to-face). Absolutely based.

They work for the Republicans, just as every other news channel works for the Democrats.

There is NOBODY in the middle. It's ALL propaganda. But if it wasn't for Fox there would be NOBODY on the right either, and we would effectively be a one-party system.

The Jews finance both sides.

Here is your evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=6MmB7_e7ftY

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

>Pro-Republican propaganda.
Hannity, sure. You ever watch their mid-day segments?

Outnumbered - 4 women, two left, two right, go back and forth with a guest.

Outnumbered Overtime - Black woman spends an hour reviewing what she just went over with 3 other women in the previous hour.

Shep Smith - Faggot dem that hates Trump.

The 5 - Pretty diverse. I like it. Was better when it had the legs Don Jr. was fucking. Too bad she got shitcanned for showing everyone there pics of his cock.

Cavuto - How is Trump fucking the economy today?

>Even Tucker Carlson is kind of a shill, but he actually has principles and isn't afraid to break the mainstream Republican narrative (see: his segments on the Syria strikes and him ripping into John Bolton face-to-face). Absolutely based.

Tucker wasn't taken seriously at CNN. Fox got him for cheap. It took upper management getting shook up after Bill O'Reilly got sued six ways from Sunday. Also, Tuck's dad was on Broadcast Board of Governors, and was in charge of American propoganda mouthpieces like Radio Free Europe.

Hannity - Talk radio host. So, ofcourse right wing.

The two women with shows after him - One is a marriageless bitter cunt, the otherone, later, wears herself out all day on the Hill, and then does the last show of the night. Pretty sure she's on drugs.

All of that being said, they're probably the most fair compared to the other 'news' agencies.

hahahahaha absolutely not

Tucker is the only good one.

Shep Smith should've been fired years ago

Nope. The whole idea is LEFT NEWS and RIGHT NEWS designed to divide

Yes. Sean Hannity always gives a fair and balance assessment of Trump.

How much of your skull is full of water instead of brain?

>Tucker is the only go-
youtube.com/watch?v=z0WVQUHkNmc

All cable news networks have their own agenda
CNN is the most obvious

They’re less racist to white people than CNN

I agree with your assessment Danebro

Israreli propaganda.

Attached: (((fOX))) 2.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

>All of that being said, they're probably the most fair compared to the other 'news' agencies.
True, but not out of their own free will. The National-conservatives had to drag them screaming out of their never-trump stage.

Now they try to be inclusive of all conservatives, but only because they want to herd them, and not lose viewers and subscriptions.
Not from their good heart.

>All (((main stream))) media is propaganda.
this. kill your TV, kiddies. life is so much more beautiful when not bombarded with propaganda and commercials that try to sell you useless shit. I kilt my TV in 1986, and never looked back and life has been beautiful since.

>True, but not out of their own free will. The National-conservatives had to drag them screaming out of their never-trump stage.
>Now they try to be inclusive of all conservatives, but only because they want to herd them, and not lose viewers and subscriptions.
>Not from their good heart.
No, they want those shekels. Shekels come from advertisers. They have to not only appeal to a 'base' but to people willing to risk putting their name on their network. MyPillow dude is an example of low hanging fruit. It's safe. Drug advertisers are safe. Weight loss companies are safe. Anything else is kinda risky to put their name on Fox, knowing how brainwashed the left is. Look at what that little faggot from Parkland did, trying to get advertisers to drop bitter bitch. That's a teenager. Imagine the pressure from investors?

cross thread here

The quality of their reporting absolutely eclipses the competition but if CNN and MSNBC were to close their doors some day, which seems inevitable at the point, is it possible that Fox could have a monopoly? If so, will they see the alt-media or alt-tech as a threat to them and how will they respond? It wasn't so long ago that The Wall Street Journal (also owned by Murdoch's News Coporation) attempted to smear PewDiePie.

It's probably marketing based.
If FOX News thought they could make more money being libs instead of cons, they'd do it, but since NBC and CNN are covering the lib angle, may as well make content that appeals to the other side.

Might want to update this pic. Krauthammer is dead.

All news is biased, you dumb nigger. Fox News is also MSM, so fuck them and the rest of em.

It’s decent. Tucker is good. Hannity is as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

They market to old people. Older people are generally more conservative. That's why the brought on Shep, he did great in Florida, and it's mostly old people down there. He doesn't act too much like a faggot, so they're ok with it. They only have one black host, and she's got legs and disney eye make-up. Old people don't poll well with black men, that's why Fox tends to pick them up as the 'opposition' in an argument.
But, that's what Fox has over the others. Arguments.
The other networks just get people on that agree with host. They all sit there and jack each other off. It's for people that need to surround themselves with what they 'agree' with. People that don't want to think. Zombies. The dumb fucks that would have stood in line in Central Park for a labotomy 100 years ago. Not that they need it.

I got a reverse mortgage at 23 years old. It's fucking awesome.

It's shit except for Hannity and Tucker.

fpbp

Attached: 48.jpg (250x250, 21K)

They are exactly the same as CNN, just marketing to a different demographic of nigs and regards. If you feel good about watching that trash you are the same as every lefty cuck who gets excited about Colbert monologues.

The patrician choice is to understand that if you have commercials in your program you work for Jews. Good content is funded through product sales or direct patronage.

ITM user.

This

Right wing propaganda but infinitely more balanced, as in he tell you who’s left and who’s right, than any other channel. They were the first to educate viewers on which talking head was a Lefty or Rightwing.

The fact that Fox News is now the most centrist "mainstream" news channel is indicative of how insane 2018 is

>Hannity
Hannity used to be my favorite when I was young and dumb, now he's just irritatingly shallow.

Is anyone watching right now? They are doing a segment when Alex Jones' voice just said something. I only have 2 tabs open so it wasn't something else.

>Pro-Republican propaganda.
>CBC employee.
You can't even watch it there.

They are unironically the best msm.
But they are still too Jew.

Attached: histler.jpg (1089x1154, 347K)

It’s shit for faggots and babyboomers

Attached: 725D9EBE-22DB-464C-9B7F-4244DEFE8937.jpg (1102x785, 698K)

True dat.

Attached: tucked.jpg (928x767, 172K)

>
The 5 - Pretty diverse. I like it. Was better when it had the legs Don Jr. was fucking. Too bad she got shitcanned for showing everyone there pics of his cock.

Wait this actually happened?

>Hannity used to be my favorite when I was young and dumb, now he's just irritatingly shallow.

Like I said, radio talk show. He's like Rush, without the drug induced long pauses between repeating the thing he said 30 seconds ago. Given his work ethic, he's probably on the opposite drugs. Fucking guy is on the radio all day, writing books, does his bit on TV, and still flies around doing specials and signings.

>Wait this actually happened?
Yeah. There wasn't a thread here on it? I thought you faggots had people in media. I mentioned it the other day and no one batted an eye, figured it was common knowledge.

I only like to watch Tuck. I watch CNN for comedy and entertainment.

That's why Don Jr got divorced. He's been plugging her for 6 months or so.

The sad thing about is Tucker Carlson is actually a very intelligent conservative thinker and capable of Ayn Rand levels of philosophy and influence but has relegated himself to debating literal click bait. Occasionally it comes out in his tweets but he's pretty much cucked beyond recognition if you're familiar with his older writings.

I haven't seen them pull a CNN and "lose the satellite feed" but they like to cherry pick their guests that are usually incompetent or are extremists.

No. They are neocons and mainstream propaganda.

>Ayn Rand levels of philosophy
So... 0?

>The sad thing about is Tucker Carlson is actually a very intelligent conservative thinker and capable of Ayn Rand levels of philosophy and influence
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Put a fucking bow-tie on that brrrrraaaaaaap huffing face making faggot like he wore at CNN. You won't take him serious again.

Fox News Jews?

Attached: 32FF8095-9ECE-4314-8037-122DEB0693D2.jpg (547x395, 48K)

Attached: oyvent.png (176x181, 35K)

You realize Ayn Rand was a commie Jew, right?
Oh, you didn't?
Damn Jewish tricks, they getchya every, damn, time.

Question. Can you cuck the Tuck?

fOX LIVE STREAM HERE youtube.com/watch?v=BEwt7wzzRx4

All MSM is fake.

Fox website routinely posts stories about leftists being twats and / or getting BTFO. I always click those to encourage fox to keep posting that stuff.

Was is the operative term, her life as a commie jew in soviet union led to her redpilling and her being purged from it. You obviously don't know anything about her

Did I mention the tricks thing?

The irony is you compare Tucker to her. I already outlined that Tucker is 'controlled opposition' lol, and you still went there. Get a clue goyim, or should I say, Jew?

Alt media is the future, wake up. Tuckers allright and that's it. Tucker just needs to start his own YouTube channel and leave FOX in the dust, would be a smart move on his part

You didn't outline shit. Lol and you call Tucker Carlson controlled opposition when he has effectively said have white children and raise them

>Tucker just needs to start his own YouTube channel and leave FOX in the dust, would be a smart move on his part
Are you kidding? His slot is worth $100 mil a year, if not more. He's probably getting a tenth of that. It's prime propoganda time, and they're leading every other network. That time slot is cash money. He changed his whole persona for it. That's his image. His livelyhood. He changed it for that time slot. If that doesn't tell you how much it's worth, that a 'stong independent man' would slut himself out and change his own brand he's built up his entire career, nothing will.

>You didn't outline shit

Learn to read faggot
>Tucker wasn't taken seriously at CNN. Fox got him for cheap. It took upper management getting shook up after Bill O'Reilly got sued six ways from Sunday. Also, Tuck's dad was on Broadcast Board of Governors, and was in charge of American propoganda mouthpieces like Radio Free Europe.

>expecting me to read posts and replies not linked to me
newfag, back to your brofist nation subreddit shipl

I just watch it for The Five. I catch some clips of Tucker as well.

I feel they’re pretty honest, as long as you don’t watch fix&friends or Hannity.

If it's mainstream, it's probably bullshit.

>>expecting me to read posts and replies not linked to me
Here's your (you). The attention must feel good. Relish it. Ignore everything else.

Yeah, the early morning stuff is just as bad as the late night stuff.
Early morning is pretty military heavy too, and they're the demo that wakes up early. They also wake early their whole life, after leaving the service. I guess it rolls back into keeping that type of demo.
I do find the hate for Kilmead entertaining though.