Is Gutfeld gay?

Is Gutfeld gay?

Attached: B3zjGXOCEAA8pbh.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

no u

Gutfeld is a Jew with Holocaust PTSD and cant help but talk about Hitler every 10 seconds.

>inb4 he's not a Jew!

(((gutfeld)))

Kikes are faggots all the time so probably. Death to Kikes, Israel and faggots.

is hollywood full of pedos?

No. He's the man and he bangs hot chicks. Never tarnish his good name with faggotry

Fox News is unwatchable, who cares

just an edgy boy

No, he just sucks dick

They all are. You don't work for them without being turned out. I mean all mainstream news not just controlled op fox. They all serve satan literally, willingly.

The right-wing is shot through with faggots. To such an extent that i think they're a fifth column inserted by the gay mafia to usurp their opposition.

Probably in the closet. Realizes it is not important to his job and no one cares so he shuts up about it. There is a reason Shep is one of the best news guys out there. He gives the news with no opinion and shuts the fuck up about his personal life.

>Is Gutfeld gay?
I doubt it. He does abuse a lot of drugs though, so maybe he's had experiences?

That whole network is going the way of the ghey. Damn near unwatchable.

>There is a reason Shep is one of the best news guys out there. He gives the news with no opinion and shuts the fuck up about his personal life.
He's a talking head, and he talks shit about Trump every day. He has a dope af set though. And he's mentioned his personal life more than a couple times. He's not good about going off the prompter either, so I think he writes most of it all himself and rehearses the show prior.

>watching fox news
Are you a boomer?

Gutfeld is Jewish and gay so he is a kike faggot

No.
Traps aren't gay

I remember years ago O'Reilly assumed Gutfeld was Jewish and Gutfeld said he was ethnically Irish and French.

youngfags here don't remember RedEye. Gutfeld always played a delicate boy like Jim Norton or Daniel Tosh. And part of that persona was having an obesssion with unicorns to the point where he would make a different unicorn drawing every day and have it as a segment on RedEye.

He claims to be a former Catholic but he's obviously of Jewish descent.

nah, it's no psyop or subterfuge, extra-conservative types are often repressives.

dudes with daddy issues thinking that they will be more manly just if they adhere to the "man-lier" ideology of conservatives.

also fascism is full of fags with daddy issues and a latent desire to be dominated.

hitler was a deviant.

Attached: 1533595423513.jpg (794x1024, 141K)

Bullshit he is of Jewish ancestry maybe a non practicing Jewish atheist

Remember that time he passed along a threat to Andrew Breitbart before he died?