Ireland is STILL NOT a unified Isle

>Ireland is STILL NOT a unified Isle

Still can't believe it.
Come on you guys. Get over it already...

Attached: 220px-Map_of_Ireland's_capitals.png (220x280, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/united-ireland-poll-3-4059433-Jun2018/?amp=1
metro.co.uk/2017/08/24/racists-leave-pigs-head-on-mosques-doorstep-6876285/
youtu.be/UQ2xMBG0afY
youtu.be/NsEJ3lFGgYU?t=59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe this explains my dream of charging into battle... Cause honestly there's nothing else worth fighting for at this point.

Northern Ireland is a shithole meme state. I doubt Ireland would want it back

We don’t wanna unite with them cucks down south

>Borneo is STILL not a unified Isle
Fuck everything about this.

Attached: borneo for the bornians.jpg (1200x1300, 245K)

That's a big isle.

That's because the Irish are weak as piss, the island belongs to them but they're too fucking unco to move the border one inch

Attached: its 2018.png (355x266, 182K)

Why do people think governments need to be unified? I can say the same thing about the globe.

you know that all three of those countries speak the same language right, and that the borders only exist in theory?

Have you even been keeping up with Irish politics at all, you lunatic The Republic has gone FULL homo and has a dick sucking Indian man as it's leader, who just spearheaded a successful campaign for faggot marriage and baby killing.

Meanwhile, in the North, abortion remains completely illegal, fags are refused cakes, and niggers are driven out by balaclava wearing paramilitaries. Giving up the North to the queermos in the South will lead to the end of what is possibly the last ever enclave of totally based white people.

Attached: poster63.jpg (1231x841, 146K)

Holy shit, that's just like this other place, called Ireland.

Attached: bf5670dc6e3f4eef09236685a1b270e3--irish-republican-army-irish-baby.jpg (500x358, 64K)

give the tatty nigger land back to the tatty niggers and fix your own bumfucked island

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Based

don't want it back. those fuckers up north (north of laois mind you) need to be gassed.

Attached: ira_by_quadraro-d9pqeoq.jpg (1045x765, 86K)

Attached: IRA-image.jpg (424x600, 36K)

This, the para's keep drug dealers off the streets as well

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x925,101010-01c5ca27c6,front-c,217,190,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg (210x230, 9K)

Attached: bas-no-an-bua-ethe-irish-republican-army-cannot-be-2861769.png (500x733, 222K)

You are gay and have a tiny 4'' circumcised irish penis.

50% of the country want it, 50% don't
We're at an uneasy peace atm, changing things dramatically will probably relaunch us back into a civil war. Our currency, healthcare, education system and the majority of jobs are the same as the rest of the UK, the amount of change that will have to be gradually instilled is a massive massive undertaking (reunification will probably happen, but realistically not for a generation or so without it causing massive issues)

We'll gas you first you nigger loving faggots. Infact it'll be our god given duty to erase every last one of you before you turn the entire island into an African outpost

Based

i hate niggers and brits about the same. you'll still get a truck full of anfo parked outside your house that'll blow you back to england.
you too

We've been in Ireland for hundreds of years you stupid cunt. Why don't you give Australia back? Cocksucker

Try it you fenin cunt

Not anymore, have you been in Belfast lately?

Cuckolics would ruin NI

blocks your path

Attached: CbCOirUW4AExP-F.jpg (1200x606, 129K)

Wrong it's not 50% at all you lying rat

You'll do fuck all ya fuckin fairy

Pull the other one Seamus, you southies are soft and flabby. Forgotten the meaning of nationalism and patriotism. The only thing you'll be blowing is your overlords BBC.

SAY NO TO UGLY BORDERS!

Attached: Armenia-Azerbaijan-border-ENG-1.jpg (1500x1590, 160K)

Come out ye black and tans come out and fight me like a man, show your wife how you won medals down in flanders, tell her how the IRA made you run like hell away from the green and lovely lanes of killeshandra

fuck... maybe being abused by anglos is the only thing that keeps the irish from becoming alcoholic cucks

REMOVE FISH & CHIPS

Won't the Catholics just outbreed the unionists eventually?

>implying we don't have several hundred kg's of chlorates (yes i know it's not the same as nitrates but it'll still go boom) from china. shit's cheap
>implying we can't make a suitable primary charge from shit you can get at any hardware store
>implying that a truck is hard to rent
it would fucking level whatever shithole you're living in

>flag
Helps if you have any understanding of the situation you uninformed mutt

Attached: 1500231744611.png (744x650, 184K)

thejournal.ie/united-ireland-poll-3-4059433-Jun2018/?amp=1
>90% of Catholics in Northern Ireland support reunification
>Catholics set to become majority within six years
It's over

Youre all complaining about ireland and borneo,BUT WHAT ABOUT CYPRUS?
FOR FUCKS SAKE

LARPing faggot

Catholic/= Nationalist. AT ALL

Literally every single poll ever conducted on the subject in the south has found that at least a two thirds majority want Northern Ireland

>look at my massive detonator, aint she gorgeous
Meanwhile, Africans and Muzrats running riot over the locals and the garda, dealing poison out of shops and mixed kids popping out left right and center.
Fuckkkkk off ya spineless prick.

you'll see lad. we can't wait till your retarded government chooses the No-Deal option for brexit.
Things will get spicy again up north :-)

>things happening in dublin
>thinking i give a shit about dublin
I hope that hellhole burns to the ground

>DNA results say I'm Scottish
>DNA results say ancestors came to America from Northern Ireland

Attached: ffa1d4e5_giphy.xxxlarge.gif (300x219, 447K)

The IRA cucked

Attached: D01A37CF-BC37-405A-B016-5E3168279A33.jpg (750x993, 764K)

I forget which one became a loser and resorted to robbing post offices

45% of Northern Ireland is catholic
42% support reunification
Unless the Protestant have become nationalist, that means 90%+ Catholics are nationalist.

Attached: IMG_1994.jpg (768x604, 67K)

Don't smile at me you queer cunt

because they're extinct lol. abbos had 200+ countries when we settled, most of them are totally extinct now.

Look up other polls spic

Aye cause it stops at Dublin...Jesus what in the hell happened to you all

Ireland was never a unified island of Irish people.
This current Irish state is the largest Irish state there has ever been.

Once Ireland will be united SF will be finished, finally the nationalists in the north will be free to vote for other southern parties.

So? Give it back to the ones who survived

This one is the most recent

No

The Norman invasion of the late 12th century marked the beginning of more than 800 years of direct English rule and, later, British involvement in Ireland. In 1177 Prince John Lackland was made Lord of Ireland by his father Henry II of England at the Council of Oxford.

800 years damn it took american 8 years to kill the englishman

Unlike Southern Ireland, which would become the Irish Free State in 1922, the majority of Northern Ireland's population were unionists, who wanted to remain within the United Kingdom. ... However, a significant minority, mostly Catholics, were nationalists who wanted a united Ireland independent of British rule.

>Norman invasion
>British rule

The Normans invaded England the same as they invaded England.

*the same as they invaded Ireland

Are the Irish Vikings?

>united states' flag
Kill yourself, O.P. crypyo-hiberno.

How do you even remember to breathe, silly?

The Vikings invaded Ireland. But didn't last.

Hope all the Irish die.

Attached: 1512101537042.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

Too bad, because we won't

Ulster = descendants live in WV, vote Trump, based.
Republic = descendants live in Mass., only white male in the country to support Hillary over Trump, gay

This isn't my bias one way or the other, simply a fact. If a yes vote edges the win for reunification, and if both UK and Ireland accept it: There'll be a lot violence, maybe even something resembling civil war.
It's compounded by immigrant hostility which is very strong here, strong EU hostility from mostly the prods and extreme "islamophobia" which is seperate to immigrant hostility.
metro.co.uk/2017/08/24/racists-leave-pigs-head-on-mosques-doorstep-6876285/ Everyone I know hates even the mention of that religion and we're already convinced jihadis have been using Ireland then us as a gateway into the UK.
As long as immigration continues and prods still have a sizeable presence no one will seriously force reunification, if they're smart.

Eh essentially is, last census showed less than 5% difference between the Catholics and the prods in the north, and religion is a fairly easy way to divide the political view

Kek

A poll done in the south has no bearing on northern issues
There's still a marginal support for northern Ireland being British but it's narrowing (especially after Brexit) and as a quick summery 50/50 works fairly well
Also I'm not wasting time looking up exact statistics for an American who seems to have only a vague grasp of irish politics

Did children draw that?

Religion doesn't equal support for united Ireland

>maybe being abused by anglos is the only thing that keeps the irish from becoming alcoholic cucks
This is true. Look at how much gayer Massachusetts becomes every time a Prot moves west. They bring their kids to fag parades in Boston now. You think you'd ever see that shit in Ulsterman settled TN, KY or Arkansas?

Especially with the Republicans being open borders faggots.

It doesn't no, but it's a fairly strong predictor (especially in the older generation) I've met maybe 2-3 people from either side that go against the trend in my life

United Ireland, under U.K. rule.

youtu.be/UQ2xMBG0afY

Attached: Orangeville.jpg (500x333, 81K)

Exactly. But there is also social reasons too. We have mixed friends groups, we date each other. A lot of Catholics are happy with how things are

I live here and I've met hundreds. 90% of Catholics I know have zero desire for a united Ireland. Anecdotal but there you go

sounds gay

Churchill offered northern ireland to ireland if they joined ww2 but they refused

My grandma was an Orangeman. She didn't even give a shit about religion but my grandfather's family always thought she was gonna turn my dad into a Presbyterian or some shit and hated her for it.

Here's your other choice, buddy

youtu.be/NsEJ3lFGgYU?t=59s

Let's see how well an island of 4 million stands up to mass migration.

Attached: 1520993275058.jpg (657x709, 114K)

Ireland and Israel are 20th century meme countries.

Based grandma. Your grandfather was a Catholic? Lots of mixed relationships here now

Yeah, but he wasn't that religious either. Tbh they found some Baptist minister to marry them because his family had these elderly spinster cunts who flipped the fuck out.

When my grandpa died they tried to take away my dad from her so he can be "raised properly" and my grandma threw the cunts out on their asses.

The whole conflict is gay if you ask me and I'm glad the ceasefire held.

That's nice about your grandparents, I'm sure it was a rare thing when they did it. And I agree entirely about the conflict, a load of shit

I didn't talk about it in depth to many people when I lived at home for various reasons, and also I came from a real rural area, so maybe that explained why people tended to believe what they were expected to believe (also we have a grand selection of around 4 people come election so people are shoehorned into the more extreme political ideas) Now I'm abroad the majority of nordies I'd meet would be mid 30s and upwards, so maybe that's why my idea of religious and political identification is skewed

Sinn Fein has ties with the IRA.
The UK has a prominant political party which just 20 years ago had a paramilitary component.
Euro politics are fucking intense

Attached: tKQWHy5ATG-8.png (300x250, 33K)

Attached: PotatoNiggers.jpg (244x704, 64K)

this
southern ulster is the least cucked

irish are such losers they cant even unify a tiny island. more pathetic than the british

USA which is #1 conquer entire continent btw

Attached: Jimmy Savile.jpg (615x409, 54K)