All races will merge by 2150

All of us are going to mingle and mix in the great melting pot of life. abandon all your hate and fears. move into the light and prepare for the new Unus Mundus. the only battle will be between the haves and have notes. May the light and love be with you all

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Don't you remember the time traveling user? Everyone ends up looking like Mike Pence.

Nope Nope Nope.

unlikely

oy vey that's not diverse!

Fuck that!!! We prefer death to that , we will fight to death!!

Attached: 08efb2844826fc116beb3888a945f9fc[1].png (1231x800, 1.54M)

There will be too many niggers, you can't race mix them all

One people, of one race, with one language and one goal to overthrow God's will...hmm...where have I heard this plan before?

Attached: yuropoors.png (640x478, 489K)

>Unus Mundus
More like Uranus Muttus

All according to plan.

Attached: dlsuts.png (2792x1768, 442K)

"DIVERSITY"

You're more cucked than the brits. Get ready to take miles of muslim BBC, Pablo.

Just like all bird species have merged LOL

Attached: 1533374283796.png (1322x686, 108K)

THIS.
Also, take note how all those civilizations ended. (pic related).

YHWH does not approve of racemixing

Attached: Babylon Destruction.jpg (480x360, 48K)

no , by 2150 there will be no races , all biological humans will be tall pale blond and blue eyed .

thank God for that

>be happy about lower IQ
yeah no

How stupid can people be?

The moment niggers take over in the western world, the welfare system will collapse, economy will be set back at least 200 years and there's going to be so much chaos and death we'll basically lose over 2 bn people in the span of 50 years.

Imagine Haiti times a hundred, that's what's gonna happen, not a nigger with freckles and blue eyes.

I come from a land that has been attacked by countless civilizations for thousands of years, countless of generations of my people have died fighting against the invasor,If I have to be one more I will be...

>calling others cucked for not wanting to race mix.

Attached: 1532678879684.png (1252x560, 164K)

Attached: 1532396027206.jpg (640x300, 80K)

No because there is no race. Over half the scientists who understand genetics have said race, as a distinct genetic grouping, does not exist.

>diversity is strength
>our policies will lead to one single race in the future

There are 600 million white people on Earth, record high. We aren't going anywhere.
But just a reminder if this does happen in a magical world. The metisos or mulattos with the highest European ancestry would perform better than the rest of the mixed race people. These people would hold all the power and money, and the darker mestisos would call them Nazis and racists. This shit is already real in Brazil. Sometimes, Mulattos realise that they don't like full blooded nogs. So the same problems would still remain.

Whites are 450 million killing niggers would solve the pollution and destroying 3rd world shitholes.

Asians will never embrace western style "multiculturalism". Keep dreaming.

Fuck off nigger. If that's the future ,then i refuse to leave any kids to be slaves to whoever will rule.

This is stupid. It runs the assumption that, with free movement, the limitations of geography as a barrier to selecting a sexual partner will result in there being a gradual amalgamation of the races. It therefore ignores the fact that we select our sexual partners on more than just who’s closest, and that most people, when given the choice, will select those that are similar to themselves, ie. their race.
EVEN IF their assumption of geography being the only limiting factor in sexual partner choice was right, new races would simply form, as there are just too many humans at this point for everyone to fuck themselves back to 1.
Also, it’s an interesting look into their psyche, that they’d fuck anything and everything, with the only limit being proximity.

It took centuries for humanity to realize the earth is round, that WE revolve around the sun, that we evolved, in some manner, from lower life forms, etc. Getting over race will take about centuries

>race doesn't exist.

Attached: 1532394701763.jpg (639x400, 58K)

China and Africa too?

Attached: 02C7CD2F-EEE9-431D-842C-3A668CC8011E.jpg (1280x580, 292K)

No, that's not going to happen. Sorry but no. Over here the niggers are turning white. Not breeding white whites, well not all of them but turning white. It must be the climate.

muslims have smaller dicks than whites you retard. dark skin tone does not correlate with dick size you fcuking faggot

If you want the one world race to have blue eyes as pictured, it will have to be at least fifty percent Northern European.

>world birthdates dropping
>genes dont mix evenly accross the board
>govenments turning more hostile to immigration

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think this is even remotely possible?

Doesn't prove a thing. It easy to tell who doesn't have an advanced education in these threads.

Attached: 1532313757590.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

Blacks only make up 3% of Britain's population.

>And it is a good thing

Attached: 1533569655610.png (720x715, 472K)

You can talk demographics and personal preferences all you want but DNA is definitive

This is undeniable. Almost all individuals will be mixed blooded by the end of this century. Beyond that we will all become one. As one people we will no longer hate or distrust each other based on our skins. The true enemies are the elite who are hoarding resources and knowledge. Even they have accepted this fact. Why else did Prince Harry Marry the lovely Meghan. Let this be a sign that the race battle is over. Obama was president and in the next 20 years we will have a president with either Spanish or Native American heritage.

>there is no race!
>lolbertarian.

Attached: 1532844112576m.jpg (1024x818, 177K)

That is why niggers have lower iq.

>asia and africa will mix with white people in large enough numbers to displace the native majority
fuck you are retarded

>the elite
>the jews who want us to racemix

Attached: 1532547469593.png (1240x1142, 792K)

According to liberals, diversity just means "no white people"

The less educated the individual the more they cling to their emotional world view

Attached: 1532387849329.jpg (695x850, 76K)

>the only battle will be between the haves and have notes
as in those who have white skin, light eyes, light straight hair, and above average intelligence still being considered much more valuable to society than those who don't? What about temperament to living in a modern society? -now this would be a harder question. Does a European temperament (tendency toward individualism, inventiveness, exploration but less toward hivemindedness) or a Asian temperament (wanting to function as a group and fit in with the crowd while still placing a premium on intelligence) function better for a modern society?

also
>1 post by this ID

That's not how any of this works.

>the less educated
Doesn't surprise me because you are uneducated about race.

Attached: leftypol fails.jpg (1122x4320, 3.26M)

Underrated post, not the first time the muslims try the good ol dirty tricks on them.

dream on faggot

Attached: 36606dc75f26b78d24d85b12638cfb0ac46e437b55824eb8ae0aa5f3842eef66.jpg (997x768, 219K)

fuck liberals

Evolution spends all of human history creating separate and distinct races and now self-destructive race mixing ideologues want to turn everyone into a pile of mixed brown shit.

Attached: 782873546234203984.jpg (424x530, 29K)

>almost all individuals will be mix-blooded by the end of the century
we already are ALL mixed-blooded
>prince harry married the lovely Meghan
>the lovely
jesus, you tabloid cuckold.

i really don't think you understand much at all about the human family tree. You should study the past before making retarded, hippie claims about the future.

>We will all become one
We already are. Racists are people who actually think race is a good way to divide up peoples---even if they have the best intentions. There can be greater genetic diversity between two white people than a white person and a black person.

there will *always* be superficial variability. and that's probably a good thing, as far as just living in an aesthetically interesting world is concerned.

you probably have a "nice" heart OP, but ya sound sorta silly. love you, cutie.

Attached: 4e007604c4de9f82c935b2c1dace54916722847fd909b2fee8b89cd4037c35db.jpg (632x768, 75K)

Chill dude. There's more white people around today than ever before. They just don't make up a plurality of the world population like they did in 1914.

There's roughly as many people of European descent as there are people in China. Europeans are just happen to be spread out.

You don't see the Chinese whining about being outnumbered.

Attached: main-qimg-fd5c8a559e1f3279519664facbbd7bb3.png (602x353, 124K)

It literally won't happen, at least certainly not with the current population levels and geographic dispersion.

certainly not by 2150, either.

and i certainly don't think humans are going to "grow out" of their in-group preferences anytime soon, either. lmaoing at OP.

this
i've seen small towns where the indio mutts and the white castizos have remain segregated for 200 years just breeding among each other
jews need to work overtime to promote race mixing and even then it will fail

meant to say breeding without mixing among each other

yeah, every once in a while Jow Forums calms down and realizes that dating statistics still vastly show that people, even in america, keep dating their own race.

it's all good, everyone's all good haha. thanks for the anecdote, where you live, beanman?

i misread it as that already haha, i gotchu

Irish?

When different populations encounter each other, they inevitably mix. You can't reverse the clock on this, no matter how much you want to. Because of the ease of travel that flight enables, we'll all inevitably mix. Except maybe the abos. Too ugly.

i live in west mexico (jalisco), i've had to go into the rockies due to my job (i work at a mine) and there are several towns that seem to be forgotten by god in the country side which is where i'm able to see these things
what i do think that could happen is ethnic replacement if the US and european whites don't start breeding above replacement levels while the third world hordes do. it's simple math

All races will unite by 2031 to cleanse the world of humanities worst enemy. Rassenschande will be outlawed shortly after. Trust me, my dad works at Nintendo

We have almost certainly had a president with Indian ancestry

"Jew" is a spook. They're literally just Slavs, Germans, and Arabs.

>no longer hate or distrust one another based on our skins

Niggers all have the same skin color and they love and care for one another.
Get to fuck. Even the mestizos seperate into gangs and kill each other. Can't stop human nature.

Don't racemix white man, unless you want your daughter to look like this

Attached: Ce5WH4SXIAEi7hK.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 497K)

Holy shit I fucking hope not, I don't want to want to fuck my daughter

The future of the white race is in the hands of our women, and they have spoken. White women crave black cock, they are addicted to it. You cannot stop it.

Attached: image.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

I was talking about the dutch, you antisemitic piece of shit

In 120 years we will have passed on. our great grand children will be the ones breeding. they will be more enlightened about the evils of hating each other for superficial reasons. We will all unite. This subreddit will be a museum to show the dark past. they will look at our era in disbelief in the same way we look at our forefathers who condoned slavery, apartheid and jim crow

They will learn what must be done about the kikes.

>implying the world is just the anglosphere

That's not how it works

Attached: Interspecific_competition_for_a_single_limited_resource.gif (687x814, 320K)

If by merge you mean fused together in a blob of flesh by atomic holocaust, I agree.

>abandon all your hate and fears

Ok, if you promise to:
1. Stop being a retard that makes up bullshit like “you’re just scared”
2. Go and live in a nigger country for ten years, or a nigger area like Chicago or Detroit. Actually live amongst these people and see what life is like

If time does loop back to the past. It would make the most sense that we started out as mulattoes then pruned our genetics for the different races we see today.

>All of us are going to mingle and mix

Attached: gas-button.jpg (600x395, 60K)

Dog that you are, you forget that hardcore kikes hate race mixing. Also, hardcore Muslims do rape a lot, but they marry and procreate within the family for the same fucked up reason.

In tribe vs. out tribe is such a basic instinct, no amount of jewish influence or general kikery will change that. No one will be saying this after then next war

Attached: 1533577761777.jpg (528x792, 66K)

thats why its called a "fantasy"

>Delusional goblins and kikes making good projections

Because borders, wars, resource constraints, natural disasters, diseases, culture, and geographic distance won't play a factor in stifling the spread of muh dick.

The fact that you chose to post her image says alot. it is you accepting that even those of mixed heritages can be beautiful. if you really wanted to show disproval you would have chosen a picture of a less attractive mixed race woman. It might be subconscious but it is self evident

this is not what you want your daughter to look like!

Attached: CjJiRPZWEAAFzcI.jpg (1200x1200, 210K)

or this

Attached: DB0KUWcUQAAzK7x.jpg large.jpg (1564x1564, 348K)

Very unlikely. Disgusting and boring. What if all plants were just one plant? Or all cats were just one race? The aliens have permission to nuke us once that happens.

>This is undeniable

No it’s retarded and reveal that you have allowed your fantasy/fetish overcome all rationality on the issue.

>the true enemies are the elite who are hoarding resources

Ok so clearly you’re a retarded communist so I’ll just say this: the real enemy are the people who indoctrinate overly emotional retards like you into thinking that people wanting to keep what they’ve earned a bad whereas niggers who violently attack white are just victims

Best timeline

Says the retard trying to sound smart. In reality those are well educated by liberals are the most emotional of all, and by a clear distance as well

Every human alive is at least your 7,000th cousin
May the light and love be with you

underrated

>implying I'm related to a monkey

She looks ugly in every picture but is surprisingly hot on video.

Yes when everyone has brown skin, brown eyes, and brown hair things will be better. No more red or blonde haired qts, no more green, blue or grey eyes. Brown or bust, for everyone.

will your daughter look like this?

Attached: 69aa14_6382187.jpg (1638x2048, 525K)

>US 72.4% white

lolno