The US has been at war in Afghanistan for 17 years. Can you name a single battle?

The US has been at war in Afghanistan for 17 years. Can you name a single battle?

Attached: 12166dcaebd5ce25489294b084cd8965--conan-the-barbarian-red-sonja.jpg (499x750, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
youtube.com/watch?v=3g1nd-G9FBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kuwait. shit was fucked yo

Battle of Elevation 3234

You can only get ambushed on Afghan terrain.

Rorke's Drift

There was this one battle I remember OP, it was when the Americans really fucked Yomama ibn-Yashed.

Attached: d6f4b246f5d325d2bc91cecd356af039eabc2211e1f248c267fe2b9790ca79e8.png (800x557, 755K)

>shitskins are too smart to engage superior military forces with no air support, inferior numbers and equipment

There was that time about a year ago when we dropped a really cool, expensive bomb on a mountain. Does that count?

Cheese Mountain

"war"

we spend 10 times more in a month keeping diabetic baby boomers alive than we spend in a year in afghan.

we are basically the biggest gang there who keeps other gangs in check

There was the great Cadbury egg battle of 2011. Took place in Kandahar. I ate 6 full sized Cadbury eggs in 2 minutes.

taliban's last stand, Kandahar.

The battle at sage hill.
/thread

Northern Alliance trench style warfare in the early days was pretty based

>War
Lol, not since ww2 fagboy

the battle of nondescript bushy hill #293

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Marjah, Operation Moshtarak and all the thousands of micro-battles up and down the Helmand River...been there done that.

salty fobbit detected

I can name battles in Star Trek instead lol, Battle of Unimatrix Zero. Afganistan is a wasted war, those people can never be changed. The british and the sikhs tried to civilize them, then the russians, then the US but noone can do it.

>meme flag
fuck off POG faget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings

Lick my nuts showershoe.
t.0311

Attached: 1533694095832.jpg (550x767, 80K)

The one where that seal team got ambushed then they made a murica telling of the tale.

Yeah that one

Attached: 1g8067sm7h_Julie_Larsen_Maher_8102_California_Sea_Lion_SLC_PPZ_12_24_07_hr.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Attached: 33131.jpg (546x767, 109K)

Does it even work that way anymore where there's distinct battles with beginnings and ends?

Battle of the Dancing Boys

Battle of Tora Bora...
Where they leveled the complex tunnels and have with a shit load of bombs, killing untold number of Taliban.
That was early on when the US military was not holding back.
If they kept up that pace, the war would've been over in a year.
Instead Bush went full cuck and started the police tactics/nation building.
Fuck it

Can you name a single battle Richard the Lionheart fought?

DESERT STURM
GULF OF TUNKIN
CUBAN MISSULE CRISIS

uh, no. i don't think i can.

lol, this.

Attached: kinda spook.jpg (962x974, 181K)

Battle of Wanat, guy from my high school won the medal of honor. Battle of FOB Ghazni, I shot people there.

lies.

The Battle of Big Top Candy Mountain.

dont we bomb alot of caves then take over communities to make them better and we end up getting killed?

>Where they leveled the complex tunnels and have with a shit load of bombs, killing untold number of Taliban.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-08-10_015848_en.wikipedia.org.png (1652x108, 17K)

actually lol, annnnnd we're just bullying desert-people. nice job.

You don't have to throw the gay pun in there, Big Rock Candy Mountain is already a song about hobo dudes fucking other hobo dudes.

(((though i'm sure you already knew that, gay boi)))

That one where a helicopter full of special forces got BTFO by an RPG

>Where they leveled the complex tunnels and have with a shit load of bombs, killing untold number of Taliban.
>That was early on when the US military was not holding back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
youtube.com/watch?v=3g1nd-G9FBc
sometimes when i read some posts here i wish i was born in afghanistan and joined the taliban.

Not really. The Taliban has more public support, The fucking war was a waste, Why do we want to put a pro-faggot democracy in Afghanistan? Its cucksertive to the core.

The guys that really died in the "osama" raid?

Battle of Afghanya

The Battle of Tora Bora in 2002. Has anything happened since then?

>he thinks 3 sandnigger farmers taking potshots at the squad while they hide in cover for 30 mins waiting for CAS is actual combat
Topkek.

Attached: 1530808939335.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

The battle of abba zaba

Attached: 81GsFMC7gQL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x427, 122K)

I deployed to Iraq and no the feel.

Americans need to realize that we are the bad guys there. We are the pro-faggot, hyper-secular nation that is trying to put in place a kike run democracy with another central bank. We are fighting and dying so their women can vote, so they can have unlimited degeneracy. We are fighting to destroy their local culture and tradition. As much as it pains to say this, I can't say that troops killed that invaded Afghanistan didn't have it coming.

17years in Afghanistan, and no progress made, the US puppet state we have in place their is ready to fall at any moment. If the US pulled out tomorrow, The Taliban would be in charge. thousands of troops lost for nothing. Americans that "fuck ya, die sand nigger. USA, USA USA" are a perfect example of the kikes little servant.

the one where op battled the urge to suck a dick and lost again
>war never changes

Attached: 8354437393202364.jpg (960x641, 134K)

Battle of Scaring Off Sand Niggers From the Opium Fields We Stole

sangin. the biggest one retards

The Battle of Yo Mama's Pussy

What nation are we fighting?

Pic very related. But we need that opiate train on the tracks right?

Attached: sandnigger.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

> goat fuckers jump out
> get roped

> bomb goes off during commute
> sometimes someone gets killed

No battles, just never ending bullshit.

Tora Bora.

battle of when the fuck will we legalize opium so that the taliban stop having a steady revenue they use to kill us nato member soldiers ?

Yomama jokes? really?

Operation porkchop

Why name a battle in some meaningless war when you can name all 997 Digimon? You cunts like Digimon, no?

this post really shows the intelligence of this board, no one knew that Kuwait was a country and not in Afghanistan.

Yes

HEROIN

Or nobody gave a shit that he was farming for (you)s, you massive fucking mongoloid faggot

t. Bergdahl

War? We've been occupying some ass backwards region full of goat herders and peasant farmers. Their belligerents were US funded cell groups aided to fight he old soviet regime in the area.

Dien bien phu

battle of smelly finger

If you really are a vet then you need to become one of the 22 bro

Attached: 1499112784456.png (200x200, 4K)

i can name every pokemon up till gen 3

Does anyone have the painting/meme that’s like this one but it’s a British colonial officer and an Indian woman clinging to him? Captioned roughly:
>Apologize for colonialism
>No
Thx in advance.

The Battle with Mount Moon Hiker #2

That one where Pat Tillman got killed by friendly fire and ZOG tried to cover it up.

good one user

good find user

Attached: kek.png (569x561, 602K)

jackie wasn't too pretty

The Battle of Falujah

Our government still can't name a single truthful reason to be there.

Best wishes to our troops there but fuck the local kike branch of didgereejews for sending them.

9th Company is one of my favorite war movies.