How did ISIS have the expertise to pump oil by themselves?

I'm not able to find information on this. Did Saudi Arabia covertly send tons of oil engineers to Syria to help them out [this is the only quick explanation I came up with]? Drilling and pumping for oil is not a simple process, it requires a lot of specialized knowledge. It takes a large team of petroleum engineers to keep a single pump running - it's not like farmer Ahmed and shepherd Mohammad can just dunk some barrels in collect oil. I understand that ISIS has/had some intelligent university-trained people in their ranks, but aren't most of the just low IQ mongs? How did they manage to work the oil fields?

Attached: is_oil.jpg (1000x541, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1523637832412.jpg (736x743, 72K)

shhh all you need to know is that isis is very bad and you should dislike them don't ask so many questions goy

If anyone remembers the dueling pipeline map plan it goes back that.

Let's just say some very wealthy companies brought in people to keep the oil flowing.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

you think those terrorists are all uneducated goat fuckers?
damn you need to stop watching TV.
see those fuckers walking around university campuses speaking that doon coon language.
how many of them do you think go home and work with terrorists?
we are literally training them how to kill us

Attached: IsISIS.jpg (1024x992, 86K)

They forced the regular employees to do it

Tons of qualified oil field workers out there man ISIS would pay them well too.

Who do you think was drilling and pumping the oil in Iraq before the war?

Also didn’t NK send tankers at some point. They could have been cooperating.

>International community ignores ISIS

In which universe?

I reckon they captured a lot of the regular workers and forced them to do it.

These make sense. Thanks for the replies, bros

Attached: 2F8CF21D00000578-3368810-image-m-59_1450705675720.jpg (634x752, 119K)

there was a video about this on youtube

they dig a pool around an oil pipe line an they put a hole in the pipe an use a tanker truck to suck it up

Kek what a beta sheik. Them girls ugly

>get comfy oil drilling job from bag-daddy
>sharia enforced so no degenerates around anymore
>government-issued waifu-slave yazidi QT

gee i fucking wonder, where oh where could they possibly have found blue collar workers to take that deal

Owners or Companies would also pay them to work without disrupting the working process or destroying the equipment. Example:Lafarge company

wtf that boat isn't even that big.

some of ISIS' oil operators are former Baath party members who were unemployed due to anti-baath crackdowns.

>redditposting
yep, its ISIS alright

Wells in the middle east are pressurized, no pump necessary. This is unlike the US.