Inside Info of the war on drugs here

Inside Info of the war on drugs here.
AMA.

Attached: mean girl in north mexico.jpg (1080x1349, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1511521362508.jpg (698x710, 115K)

You know you shouldn’t be here right now
That’s a very bad paco. Muy muy malo

/thread

go larp on reddit about it

how do i get a qt mexican gf. i'm canadian, also i don't want to be beheaded, nor have my face skinned off.

Attached: 1528536484576.jpg (626x602, 58K)

bleach a muzzie instead
theyre not as violent (still violent tho)

Be an actual man. If you're white sorry, you can't get a mexican gf
>flag
You may have a chance

Attached: average north mexican girl.jpg (1080x1350, 64K)

>north mexican girl

north/south/east/west every mexican should hang

Is the hand with eyes dead now?

Look at her day dreaming about a plump white baby in her belly and citizenship...Bring her over Paco, us White Boys will keep her safe.

How much to kill someone

>Be an actual man.
Flees country at the drop of a hat due to not standing up to corrupt government, and some shithead drug dealers.
The machismo is strong with this one.

Attached: 1520887833455.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

600 usd a month, he will kill as many people as you want + protection

Attached: poles in a nutshell.jpg (400x264, 31K)

Then how do I get turkroach gf?

so thats the age 15 pic

now post her pic at age 25, when she has 4 kids and is the same shape as a grape.

here

Attached: normal girl in north mexico.jpg (1080x1328, 237K)

If we take down stimulants can we expect a peaceful surrender from the psychadelics, or will depressants be stirred to join the rebel forces?

no I said her at age 25, not 15. I know math is hard for you beaners, but let me put it into something you can understand, this pic is her age at equal to 1/2 oz, show us her pic when she is the same age as 1oz.

Is the hand with eyes dead? (Compayito)

So... did you come to drop something interesting considering your OP or are you just gonna fag around in the thread?

How many tunnels have you dug into the US?

>Gringo assblasted girls are that pretty in north mexico

Attached: la barbie smug.png (658x676, 705K)

No, he's still with us wtf

Can't wait til she crosses the border, gonna fuck the guacamole out of her little brown balloon knot

Attached: ETs2771.jpg (3120x3961, 691K)

Is that a chainlink I see?

>Tunnels
We just take it through the front door, most corrupt country in the world remember? Mexico is corrupt too

Attached: joaquin-guzman-loera.jpg (300x350, 21K)

Is el pelacas still operating?

I see the mexianon is back shit posting the canadian streamer kp as a mexican chick. Long time no see my dude

Did Barbie send men to help Arturo or did he set him up?

>Normal girl in north mexico

*Deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHABABABABHABAAHAHAHAHAAJJAOABSNSD

Would legalizing all drugs in America bring peace to Mexico?

I just switched to Jiren posting

Attached: mfw white women getting BEANED at a faster rate than BLACKED.png (1280x720, 778K)

dude, i live in los angeles and no they are not. at least not once they reach they age of consent.

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Reports of the mysterious Israelis with an inexplicable interest in peddling art to G-men came in from more than 40 U.S. cities and continued throughout the first six months of 2001. Agents of the DEA, ATF, Air Force, Secret Service, FBI, and U.S. Marshals Service documented some 130 separate incidents of "art student" encounters. Some of the Israelis were observed diagramming the inside of federal buildings. Some were found carrying photographs they had taken of federal agents. One was discovered with a computer printout in his luggage that referred to "DEA groups."

On Feb. 28, the respected Paris-based espionage newsletter Intelligence Online reported in detail on what turned out to have been one of Cameron's key source documents: the 60-page DEA memo. The memo itself, which Salon obtained in mid-March, went no further than to speculate in the most general terms that the "nature of the individuals conduct" suggested some sort of "organized intelligence gathering activity." The memo also pointed out that there was some evidence connecting the art students to a drug ring. "DEA Orlando has developed the first drug nexus to this group," the memo read. "Telephone numbers obtained from an Israeli Art Student encountered at the Orlando D.O. [District Office] have been linked to several ongoing DEA MDMA (Ecstasy) investigations in Florida, California, Texas and New York."

Is that video where the guy has his fingers sliced off and fed to him a real thing or a glow nigger hoax?

Yes, you read that right: a spy ring that may have been trailing al-Qaida members in the weeks and months before Sept. 11 -- a spy ring that according to Camerons sources may have known about the preparations for the Sept. 11 attacks but failed to share this knowledge with U.S. intelligence. One investigator told Cameron that "evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

According to Cameron, some 60 Israeli nationals had been detained in the anti-terrorism/immigrant sweeps in the weeks after Sept. 11, and at least 140 Israelis identified as "art students" had been detained or arrested in the prior months. Most of the 60 detained after Sept. 11 had been deported, Cameron said. "Some of the detainees," reported Cameron, "failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States." Some of them were on active military duty. (Military service is compulsory for all young Israelis.)

Attached: G thing.jpg (881x622, 188K)

real

Attached: below average girl in north mexico.jpg (475x595, 36K)