In tennessee, if you run away from the police they can legally shoot you to the point of death

In tennessee, if you run away from the police they can legally shoot you to the point of death.

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/video-shows-nashville-man-running-away-he-s-fatally-shot-n899091

>Newly released surveillance video shows a police officer in Nashville, Tennessee, fatally shooting a man in the back as he ran away — leading to questions about the use of deadly force and calls for the police chief's resignation.

Is this fair Jow Forums? One can argue, "just be respectful and don't resist." But if you decide to run away from the police for any reason, they can legally use deadly force on you and end your life in an instant.

Attached: andrew delke.jpg (360x541, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/video-shows-nashville-man-running-away-he-s-fatally-shot-n899091
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when you run away while/after committing a felony you're putting the public at risk. so yes, you should fucking die faggot

fuck off

What do we know about the perp? Did he have an active warrants? What was his prior history? Was he locked up before for any violent crimes? There's too many factors into play other than getting shot in the back, sage because this is just another slide thread.

Fleeing felon rule also applies to citizens.

Stolen car and armed with a gun.
T. TN

then why is this even a debate

None of that shit plays a factor. Let's say the cop pulled over a black man and before he could run any of his info he turns into Usain Bolt.

OP is saying with no information at all the cop can legally shoot the man in the back, with the only crime being resisting arrest. That's pretty fucked up regardless of skin or side of the isle.

The best thing blacks could do for their community is to teach their brothers the law and coach them on keeping their god damn mouths shut until they have a lawyer.

So you should die for carrying a fire arm? Oh okay.

He black. Blacks are getting more violent and militant every year and think they should do whatever they want

This brave chimp wrangler is fighting the negro menace on the front lines and you faggots want to armchair quarterback his methods? Just be glad this criminigger was removed from the populace.

>nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/video-shows-nashville-man-running-away-he-s-fatally-shot-n899091

Watch the interview with the sheboon mother at 0:20. Hardly even passable as human. "I'm very hurt about mah son". She can hardly hide her excitement at hitting the nigger lottery, Jamal is worth far more as a settlement then he ever was as a human.

Attached: 1512795763816.jpg (1236x1328, 326K)

this

dont run from the po po after you committed an crime with a gun and you wont have to worry about it

Not just Tennessee. The public doesn't appreciate how much restraint the police uses

no, just niggers

>they can legally shoot you to the point of death

Yeah you should if you are committing a crime with it. Did you forget he was stealing a car while being armed. Bet you he illegally obtained that firearm.

Luckily that wasn't the case, nigger was running from the cops stealing a car and was armed.

The nog had a gun in his hand, so it was the policeman's responsibility to stop him.

Nog racked up 40 charges on drug and weapons violations in the past 10 years. The cop did us a favor by removing the blight from society. Nothing of value was lost.

We should give him an award.

IF you have a gun and are in the middle of committing a felony and the cops think that you are an imminent danger to the community you are dead mutherfuckin nigger...get used to living in civilization or get used to dying.

But thats not the truth so shut the fuck up and learn something...

The nigger was running back into the public area whilst armed. Yes he is an imminent threat of death or grievous bodily harm to someone else. Yes the shooting was justified. Yes im happy the officer did his job successfuly.

Attached: 22090131_1476005102467449_1962484684445833016_n.jpg (678x960, 74K)

yes if you are a felon and are not allowed to have one like this guy...fucking die then...you are the same faggot that will cry for gun laws when the scenario fits your faggity narritive.

An armed car thief should be shot. now fuck off.

>Cops trying to catch guy
>He gets away
>30 minutes later commits mass murder
>"OMG why didn't the police shoot him when they had the chance?"

Make Philadelphia Nashville again!

fleeing felons get shot. it's been that way for a couple hundred years.

pro tip. don't run or don't be a felon.

>run

Attached: fat neckbeard falling backward.gif (288x204, 814K)

this is deeper than skin color.

Lick my boot

Let me take a chance for a nigger to turn around and shoot me when i got a family to go back home to. I mean, this nigger will probably become a scientist that will save the world one day right?

yeah fuck that

>commit crime
>try to run away
>get shot

Dont commit crimes. Half this board wants to see every nation in the west turn into a replica of Nazi Germany. What do you think would happen if you tried to run from the police in Nazi Germany?

Why do they ALWAYS fucking run away? I don't understand the logic.

>hell nah nigga I gotz me warrantz I aint finna back to jail cuz

Stop being a nigger. Also, the guy as usual, had some cheap ass unlicensed gun.

There is no logic factored into it. Niggers are incapable of making good decisions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

Supreme Court said it's A-Okay.

"""unarmed"""

Attached: gun.jpg (522x613, 83K)

This is the problem. These stupid BLM activists and SJWs don't read context or research what actually happened. They look at fake news headlines and take it as fact, to fuel their manufactured outrage.

t. Armchair quarterback

>be american
>run away from a maniac crazed officer with a gun
>get shot

>Be a nigger
>Run at the sight of police because you have a record, a warrant, illegal substances on you or all of the above
>Have a gun on you that you reach for
>Get shot
???

Fbpb.
Inb4 muh bootlicker

Um no sweetie

newfags actually responded to this bait
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1531905179364.jpg (1063x1063, 136K)

How's that blue wave coming along?

It said just the opposite, idiot.

"It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.["

None of the reports about the shooting say that the cop was told that a gun had been used in the crime, so there was no reason for the cop to
assume physical harm.
and the presence, after the fact, of the PLANTED gun, is not cause

/thread
Don't break the law, and if you do, comply with those who have the authority to enforce it.
Why is this so hard for anyone to understand?