Tim Pool attacks Patrick Little, no longer believes in free speech

>says patrick little should have been censored on gab
>says gab should have deleted his posts
>says that anyone who believes in the JQ is a "right wing SJW"
Why does anyone listen to this leftist queer?
youtube.com/watch?v=3IG4C3anDyQ

Attached: tim pool.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g
youtube.com/watch?v=YH1DpwdkCiA
youtube.com/watch?v=zdmKiHy2Gmw
youtube.com/watch?v=WrwIdi6DYY0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8Tt7-PJHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does anyone listen to this leftist queer?
Because I have a beanie fetish.

Because the only good Nazi is a dead one.

Shut up, faggot.

Patrick Little is bad optics and too much of an autistic sperg, Tim is right!

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1525099098728.jpg (600x576, 34K)

Attached: 1508224128879.jpg (899x880, 203K)

you forgot to turn your VPN on btw

Patrick Little is a Zionist Jew working with Tim Pool to create drama so you pick a side. Here's proof:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

I don't care what a kike thinks.
I don't care what a leftist thinks either.

tim is a confirmed nazi tho

Patrick Little is a storefront teir jewish psy op.

CHECK MATE NAHTSEE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 00.00.26.png (294x380, 186K)

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1500289575869.png (327x316, 165K)

HAHAHAHA wow i never knew this was what the beanie hid

Talk about insecurity. Just fuckin shave it mate

Doesn't he claim to be some sort of centrist and specifically not a republican?

He claims to be a left leaning libertarian. Not too far off from the antifa he claims to be against.

leave Tim Alone, he is a cutie and a nice person!

Attached: 15104295062242.gif (500x251, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I

His newest videos are all about calling out Left wing violence, he is neutral and objective.

DELETE THIS PICTURE IMMEDIATELY. NO ONE HAS SEEN HIM WITHOUT HIS HAT. YOU ARE ENDANGERING HIS LIFE.

Tim Pool puts out video after video pandering mindlessly to cuckservative viewpoints, all while constantly reminding viewers that he is mixed-race, and a center-left libertarian. Nobody gives a fuck what he thinks.

For the good of the white race, all wignat should be demonetized, deplatformed, shunned and driven to suicide

Oh. Meh, I guess I retract my statement, but Little is a little girl who should die.

>little girl
Fuentespede detected

Damn Tim pool is just as aggressive as the left and right he detest.

I disagree with him on most everything, but he's a funny kid

>understand the reason for western decline
>be deemed a right wing SJW
Tim pool is a centrist who will only be brought to the right after he sees the chad alpha natsocs take over. Someone should do the alpha Little vs the virgin Pool

>oy vey goyim Hitler was a jew!
Fuck off with your blog moarpheus

Who said Hitler was a Jew? I said Patrick Shittle is a Jew and proved it. Misdirect some more, JIDF.

He can’t shave it or else he’s a skinhead and centrists can only look like onions boys not passive aggressive skinheads. Don’t worry Tim will come around after he gets his shit pushed in my a crowd of subhumans or commies. Then he will shave his head and tattoo a swastika on it

This.
He just reads news articles and acts like a genius. Kind of retarded

This

>Why does anyone listen to this leftist queer?

people listen to him? I only saw his vids on sweden long ago.

Attached: re548769089.jpg (967x1024, 150K)

Maybe he did... whosjewingwho.jpg

You didn’t prove it though, you posted your retarded boomer tier tumblr feed. Don’t try and use our tactics against us jew, the proof is in the pudding.

Attached: E35C96B0-1102-4A25-9D6C-A53D1E8E570A.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

>don't name the Jew
>shill, cuck...
>name the Jew
>bad optics
No wonder w.nationalists can't form a coherent movement.

The fuck is a wignat?

tim pool's had is stolen from his head on video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g

At least the Alex Jones ban has had some positive effects.

All the parasites are coming out of the woodwork to backtrack and apologize to the jews.

>haha all this proof isn't proof at all!
I guess anons will decide that for themselves, won't they ? :)

You forget to change your flag, kike

He's back at it:

youtube.com/watch?v=YH1DpwdkCiA

Attached: 545134535.png (762x650, 876K)

WN1.0

back for some more larp

Patrick Little wants to send every nigger in America a cash payout for being born black, that is why people here despise him.

Attached: patrick little.png (599x576, 403K)

>inb4 ironybros ITT lose their shit

What a cool beanie

Censorship is good, though. It's just that the wrong things are being censored.

>campaign at white house
>last 3 letters of video url are CiA
KEK

OY VEY

Yes but he wanted to take the money the US sends to Israel and give it to blacks, so they would vote for him. But the reality is, I don't trust that faggot

I don't give a shit if it's taken away from Jews.
Niggers > Jews

Ever since he hung that gay independentist catalonian flag I've been waiting for the day I can sodomize , kill and sodomize again the dead body of this communist jew.

The MADMAN at it AGAIN :D

Love the CiA url lol

He should be pushing for #Nationalize the FED
though

that's how he can stop them for good
Get it mainstream
Get it DONE

Attached: fed.png (320x355, 76K)

He said he'd get rid of the fed in the video and switch to a labor voucher system. Something I as a Strasserite and follower of Gottfried Feder very much agree with.

YOU KILLED HIM. HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU.

I love the guy

He should switch the poster though
#Nationalize the Fed should be priority over jews r*pe kids
I mean the second as true as it is just looks unserious

Where is this "jewish intelligence"? They have Hasbara shills that can't even remember to turn off their flag. Hilarious. Screen Cap this.

I unironically feel bad for this guy. He wants to be the next GLR so bad that he went past the point of no return. He's never going to be able to get another job in his life, his campaign brought him nothing, his wife left him and now he's showering at gas stations and begging anons for money in his videos

Attached: thumbs up.png (480x320, 233K)

Based GLR had 6 kids with a Icelandic wife. What are his kids up to these days BTW?

Some people are born heroes. Hitler was also homeless before he rose to power.

>implying it's not a shill on a proxy to reverse shill
"oy vey israel hates patrick he must be based!"

how stupid do you kikes think we are?

Tim Pool is the biggest cuck on earth. He would go full commie in second as soon as the power shifted in their direction.

>It's okay, I can see you're on fire but I'll fix it by dumping acid on you
Here's a thought, how about we don't give free money to kikes OR niggers?

It's a way for him to get the nog vote, nothing more. Anyone who understands political strategy should be able to see that.

Attached: ld.gif (350x280, 991K)

Yeah, how'd that work out for him? 1.4% of the vote I hear, very impressive. I'm sure you'll tell me why 1.4% is actually fantastic and totally worth paying reparations for slavery.

This is some Epic Self-Pwnage. Never in the history of /pol has a kike so epically self-pwned himself in so few words. You forgot to change your kike-flag to meme flag. Embarrassing exposure of concern trolling. Go bite off another newborn's body part you depraved freak of nature.

Attached: index.jpg (231x218, 12K)

For a man with virtually zero funding who only appeared weeks before election day and who had zero political experience to beat about 20 or so other candidates, that's not half bad.

And it's especially decent considering his entire platform was based on naming the Jew.

Lol Tim went full cuck.

Spoiler alert: Tim's a lefty

No money and zero political experience, sounds great, I guess we should make him President. It makes a lot of sense though, 1.4% of the vote is surely worth setting the precedent that being black in America = free money from the government. Gab is also a worthy sacrifice, I don't like social media anyway, so if we get that 1.4% and it only costs us billions of dollars, the stability of our nation and any sense of pride we may have once had, it sounds like a great deal. Thank you for coming here and providing us with your sharp political analysis.

Actually he should be paying them free Tickets to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=zdmKiHy2Gmw
This is super trippy
but check it all you like
finding out it's true makes it even trippier

Attached: kingSolomon.png (360x240, 90K)

Notice how it's always the meme flags who post this shit, that or it's kikes and leafs. You can say the same fucking thing about Obongo or any other political candidate you retard

you ok there buddy?

More like posting threads all day here

Long story short

the Khazars (98% today) hate the babylonian jews(2%) because the Khazars are NOT semites

But both of them agree to hate on the Black jews
because as it happens the Israelites were black ethiopians
(we can all argue whether the old testament before Moses was a forgery by the Egyptians based on Sumerian and Egyptian myths and stories but that's another story)

The ones Moses moved out of Egypt
and the ones that left Judea during it's fall (the time of king Solomon)
were Ethiopians

After they scattered the locations they ran to happens to be the same regions where the modern "jews" started collecting their slaves

They didn't just ransack the shore towns
They went deeper to those exact locations to enslave and harass their larp progenitors
they are just weird this way

Moses didn't exist.
Jews were never slaves in Egypt.
No modern Jews descend from the Israelites.
There are no good Jews.

yikes

Ya they have decided for themselves lol that’s why everyone treats you like you’re JIDF Moarpheus. You’ve been shilling this dump of a blog for two months and have convinced nobody.

No
No
Yes
Yes

Attached: slaves.png (325x304, 179K)

user. Please don't tell me you believe in the Khazars bullshit.

can you prove moses existed? theres no historical or archeological evidence outside of Torah..

WHY DONT HE TAKE OFF HIS FUCKING HAT ITS NOT LIKE HE IS 17 YEAR OLD ANYMORE
LMAO

He is 100% correct. The Hebrews were annihilated by Titus and Vespasian. Those claiming the "Jewish" mantle today are descended from converts, the vast majority of whom are Khazars. Don't take our word for it, check any modern source that isn't literally openly run by Jews.

What Khazars bullshit dude
The Khazars didn't exist up till the 7th century
youtube.com/watch?v=WrwIdi6DYY0

this shit predates them by a long shot
And it's super connected everywhere

Mohamed's tribe believed to be direct descendants of king Solomon.

Attached: stars.png (466x301, 81K)

Moses didn't exactly make much of a trail

it was basically a bunch of niggers and a short book with pictures
all egyptian books had pictures
all pictures
best books
ever

King Solomon however is big story

Fall of Judea 90 something BC
Fall of Babylon about 20 years later

I can't find again the dates as the spam on google is epic but they are not super long ago as people think
And all of that is because of the cult of Moloch
The jewish made up deity, an immitation of the Egyption gods

Moloch is pretty much the opposite of Ra
hence a Moon God

Attached: Milka.png (370x444, 372K)

Can you or can you not prove Moses even existed using archeology or anything else? Why is Moses only talked about in Torah, for example?

I'm torn on this. The cattle post should pass in my book. I don't agree with it like Microsoft, but that is my opinion. That's a hyperbolic statement displaying his opinion. What he said isn't equal to a crime due to being nearly impossible to accomplish. The monument one was both inciting others to commit a crime and a statement that he would commit a crime if others didn't.

If I was Gab I would attempt to barter and ask to leave the cattle one if the other was removed.

Attached: t2e.jpg (3088x2320, 1015K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8Tt7-PJHc

Go to 15:00 for hat

kike

Well like 14:40

I can prove that Egypt got rid of it's nigger slaves
And that they literally caused a disaster
maybe not biblical but disaster non the less

To get Moses though I will need to dig a lot
However the time frame between Moses and Solomon isn't much
And Solomon did believe he was descendant of Moses

So "Moses" is definetely NOT a new thing

>only a Jew would dislike the idea of paying slavery reparations
Truly amazing how far we've come here on Jow Forums.

Caught you again. If you were at least a Little good you'd not fuck up so conspicuously.

Attached: IMG_5877.gif (528x555, 816K)

he has the eyes of a pedophile