The Incel Solution

I’ve seen plenty of articles recently about the “incel problem”, but never any real solutions. Only man-bashing.

I believe I have a solution, but first let me explain my perspective.

I’m a single, middle-aged man, with plenty of disposable income.
I am currently looking for investment properties and a place to retire.
No kids.
No debt.

My main concern is marrying a woman who might divorce me, and take my assets & savings, which I’ve worked hard my entire life to accumulate.

I’ve had plenty of girlfriends, and it’s been my experience that if you break up with a woman, they turn nasty real fast & try to screw you over.

So here is my solution:

We need to change marriage laws, so that if you divorce your wife, she doesn’t get anything but what she earned.

It’s that simple.

If women are equal to men, then why should I pay you alimony, or give you my house, if we divorce?

If you want to put an end to the incel problem, put an end to alimony and divorce settlements.

Everyone just keeps what they own, if the house is in both person’s name, then it goes on sale and the money is split as per investment made.

Simple.

It’s time to treat women equally, and that means putting an end to divorce settlement gold diggers.

Attached: 2A651B11-E830-4324-9C5B-32C8E2F3E46E.jpg (426x640, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=MD8a6gNz7n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1527285223939.png (800x534, 160K)

Thanks for the bump, faggot.
I’m no shill.
This is a subject of popular mainstream in the media.
Faggot nigger.
#MAGA

>We need to change marriage laws, It’s that simple.
so close, yet so far.

>It’s time to treat women equally
They control the beta vote, and will never vote against their group interests.

Your simple solution is an overthrow of democracy and the government.

White women are already long gone and lost to black men.

All white nationalists should breed with traditional and beautiful Asian waifus.

HAPA outcome are perfect and beautiful, especially daughters.

Attached: 05.jpg (658x987, 85K)

Learn from Genghis Khan and spread your seed around.

For thousands of years if Men couldn't find desirable women in their tribe they would either kill them or raid foreign tribes for better replacement women.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It's called a pre nup jackhole

Attached: image1.jpg (1121x1573, 276K)

>HAPA outcome
Do you genuinely not understand why life despises you?

what is pre-nup?

Or actually be a man and find the sort of lady who won't fuck you over. Be such a good husband that y'all never get divorced. If you get fucked over by your wife, it's your fault for marrying her. Legit.

Attached: 1533590163301.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Pre nubs aren’t actually legal.
The reason it works for rich people is they tie you up in court until you go broke or can’t afford your lawyer anymore.

>If your wife leaves you, it’s your fault
Dear god I would hate to be you, and live my life blaming myself for the choices other people make.

my wife divorced me a year and a half after my last deployment to afghanistan. i was out of the Marines by then, we just bought a 300k dollar house, and our son was coming almost a year old. i came home from work on day and she handed me divorce papers. she said i had changed after that last deployment. never once did she mention this during the half dozen or so times we went to couples counseling, which she quit going to after the (((counselor))) told her she was suffering from chronic depression. anyways, to make a long story short as a result of the divorce she was awarded our house, complete physical custody of our son, i was slapped with half of the debt she accumulated during the marriage and she even got to keep my fucking dog. ive been face to face with the enemy on the battlefield. scumbags that throw acid in girls faces and drop grenades in busy markets but she is by far the worst human being ive ever come across. this past year ive had my pistol to my head at least 10 times. if it wasnt for my son i wouldve pulled the trigger a long time ago. i now live in a shitty apartment with my brother. i have nothing to show for the last 10 years of my life beside the son i get to see twice a month if im lucky.

Attached: 6579869s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Fuck Asian wives

Your me love you long time girlfriend will not love you long time you will get divorced

More fat azn titties plx

forgot yer proxy schlem

bad goy!

Attached: oyvey.jpg (283x283, 32K)

Attached: celibacy.png (1265x414, 65K)

Really I’m white as a ghost and have four white sons , but blacks have all the white women huh?

observe and witness lads, a trinity

Go away shill

try again. Incels were born on pol

Dude.. Im so sorry man. Don't give up. Never give up. It will get better

Damn, bro.
I’m so sorry that happened.
My brother was deployed in Afghanistan when his wife cheated on him.
Fortunately, he divorced her with no kids, moved on, and now is married with 3 girls to a way better wife.

Your story is my biggest fear, bro.

My mom keeps asking why I won’t marry already since I turned 40, and I keep telling her I have almost 3 million in assets (from buying and renting property since I was in college).

I don’t want a woman to marry me, divorce me 2 years later, and take my hard earned life savings.

Stay positive and try to move forward, user.
Thank you for serving and just stay positive so you can have a good future.

I’m sorry user. I have a son and if I lost my little buddy I would kill people. Hang in there man, your son needs you. There’s nobody else in the world he can call daddy

>all that reddit spacing

So if a woman stays at home and cares 20 years for your kids while you make career, she doesnt deserve anything?

Ok buddy

thanks bros

Have you considered murdering your wife, rather than yourself?

thread is now an asian qt dump thread

Attached: Alishebuy-Womens-Sexy-Front-Closure-Smooth-Bras-Charming-Lace-Racer-Back-Racerback-Push-Up-Bras-New. (800x800, 153K)

and rob my son of his father and mother? no.

>We need to change marriage laws, so that if you divorce your wife, she doesn’t get anything but what she earned.

How you suppose that is going to happen now over 50% of the people who can legally vote are women?

That gook is incredible. Any more?

*wizards

Who cares about divorce laws
Just dont get a divorce

>and rob my son of his father and mother? no.
Smart move dude. Your son needs you. Fuck that bitch. You are better off without her

The incel problem is that they can't get a girl in the first place not that divorce is a problem you fucking buffoon

This happened to me. My son is now 14 and lives with me. You have to learn to not base your happiness on a relationship. Turns out, it actually makes you more attractive to chicks. That comes in handy cuz now you have single mommy pussy to slay

>youtube.com/watch?v=MD8a6gNz7n8

Godspeed.

Attached: 1528100094522.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

I don’t think you understand. If incels can’t even get a girlfriend, what on earth makes you think they are going to get MARRIED?

Pre-nups are routinely thrown out by judges for being "unfair". Don't put faith in them.

Attached: 1533678058080.gif (267x242, 2M)

>degenerate wonders why his marriage failed

You need to die.

Been saying this for years. Try convincing a dudebro, or a thot, or even the average normie though.
"I don't want sex" just short circuits everyone's brains for some reason.

>Or actually be a man and develop psychic or precognitive superpowers

Nah, I'm living in the real world.

what the fuck is pol and why do you think a reddit term came from there?

>psychic or precognitive
It is not hard to tell if a woman is a degenerate
Most men lead them down that path anyway

> wife went batty after kid at 19
> postpardamdepression.jpg
> "I was too young to get married"
> 10 years and 50 cocks later
> I want you back
Nope

How is this a solution to the incel problem? Most incels are narcisstic 5’s without a job that won’t settle for anything lower than an 8.

>you have single mommy pussy to slay
Sounds like you were a huge part of the problem

>not enough underboob
one job

It will get better man, specially as your son get older. Just be a good role model for him. My Mom and Dad divorced when I was less than 1. My Dad was always in my life as much as he could be. Be a good, upstanding man and he will look up to you. I never bought my mom's BS about my Dad cause I could see the truth. If you do pull the trigger, just remember it will be your son that pays the price and no one else.

ive never had an issue with attracting women and my happiness is not tied to being validated by them. i had everything i had ever wanted in life. decent job, family, house, new car. i was a fucking boomer by the time i was 30. and she snapped her fingers and it was all taken away. going from everything to nothing fucked with me way more than being blown up in sangin in 2012 or marjeh in 2010. its just not easily explainable i guess.

Yeah that's a different situation. Good luck bro don't off yourself

>Spacing determines what websites people visit
I literally never go to reeditt and been on Jow Forums my entire life since dial up modems and pagers back in the 90’s

i know for sure she is going to try to fill his head with bullshit. i just hope hes able to see through it like you did. thanks bro.

I've been here since '89 you must go back

You provided her with a home for 20 years, like a child.
Are you saying woman aren’t capable of providing for themselves?
You must think so little of women.

Shut the fuck up incel. You are a cancer on society and you need to be curb-stomped until i see the white meat.
You are a shitstain.

I don’t think it’s that they can’t get girlfriends.
Even an animal can find a mate.
I think men are just checking out of committing to women since there are no benefits other than pussy, but too many possible cons like losing your home and money

DUDE!!!!!
Whatever happened, know what WE LOVE YOU!

gEnuinly, us pollacks love you! You are our brother! Know that!

Attached: love1428011567826.jpg (1138x1000, 335K)

Because they have lost all motivation to work hard and gain a wife & family, so they don’t even try at all, since they know a woman can just divorce and take the house and kids.

You guys aren’t thinking long term.

Men need a reason to work, not just to pay bills, but to build a legacy and family, they need to know a woman can’t legally destroy and take everything they work for.

It is actually much easier to get a wife than a gf

>they need to know a woman can’t legally destroy
If you dont trust you wife then you are going to have a pretty shitty marriage whatever the divorce laws are

Thank you for your service,its fucked that this is how you are repaid. Hang in there bro!

I agree, but are you currently in the dating game?
American women today are disgusting.
I would never marry an American woman unless she came from a small town with old traditional Christian values.

I’m not a 10/10 chad, but every date I go on just wants to fuck, and they even admit they are fucking several guys to test out what they want.
I’ll never marry a whore who fucks multiple men at once, which is most women nowadays.

Attached: feels.png (634x396, 104K)

*r9k

>what is pre-nup?
Something you have no real understanding of.

>Or actually be a man and...

This tiresome, blue-pilled response

Is it possible to not marry and still have kids?

If you really love each other, the marriage thing is just a piece of paper and for show, right?

poor Boomer, thinking common sense will work anymore.

Not if we can stone her for infidelity or not being a good wife:)

That’s not the same thing as an incel. You can fuck women without marrying them. Incels aren’t people who are afraid of marriage and chose not to date, that’s MGTOW. Incels are people who are actively (or inactive because they gave up) trying to have sex with women but can’t. That’s the IN(voluntary) in incel.

>American women today are disgusting.
Things are just becoming more polarized
There are probably more good girls now than 30 years ago
>but every date I go on just wants to fuck
Where do you find these women?

I was expecting this to be some pure retard incel garbage but that's actually a good idea.

go MGTOW

>He thinks Prenups are worth the paper they're written on
Wew Lad...

Attached: 1532551626842.jpg (600x536, 71K)

>Shlomo trying to get us to create another slave class for them to exploit

>flag
nice try shekelstein

For the first time in over 10 years I have read something here where every single statement was false. You are and have none of any of these things.

oh my god. Source???

>so that if you divorce your wife, she doesn’t get anything but what she earned.
then women will further push for making Career so they won't get fucked over in case of a divorce.
If you want a housewife you have to pay for her even if you break up. you can't have both.
Or men must learn to like "Career women".

open LLC, put monies into accounts of LLC. Sole proprietor.

Pay yourself salary out of LLC savings if needed.

now you can get married, assets are sheltered. as you formed your LLC prior to marriage, she has no claim to assets therein, if you pay yourself a salary keep it small as to minimize any possible alimony payments, if divorce is coming then do it prior to 7yrs.

Dealing with some childless women in my own family and they're driving me insane, I could really use some advice.

I had to yell at my feminist family members for bitching at me and acting like condescending cunts over literally nothing (I was putting some food away before I went to sleep and they got butthurt because they couldn't just get out of the fridge and take it) and teach them some respect. Unfortunately, my parents are here as well and they will always side with the women.

As a matter of fact, my issue is I really want to beat the shit out of them once I'm off work but I know I need to calm down.

Your mistake was fighting for the Jew you stupid goy

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

The trick is to make sure she has her own legal counsel separate from your’s before she signs it.

>If women are equal to men, then why should I pay you alimony, or give you my house, if we divorce?

Maybe because you expect her to make a home and raise your Children?

it would work but only if you distribute the work time 50/50 so the man works monday, tuesday and half wendsday, woman works the rest of the week. but most men and bosses don't want that because it's too complicated.
In every other case the woman will lose too much time or have to hand over the child to external care

easy to say that after youve swallowed the red pill

Sign a prenup you gigantic cuck. Those already exist...

Also, put your property in a trust BEFORE you get married.

Never forget that boys need male role models. No matter how much shit she fills his head with, some part of him will still yearn to learn from you.

Make sure he always knows he can come to you and he will- especially when he is older and needs real guidance.

>muh wife’s son

> her own legal counsel
Sounds expensive

Fucking boomer

If you're that well off, you wouldn't even be writing this. You'd be fucking and then throwing them away.

You're not going to find a woman that will marry you and not expect a return on that investment if things go south.

And since women control 80% of the purchasing decisions, business will never allow divorce without severe consequences to the man.

Just don't get married. Fuck them and move on.

is that puffy vag or a set of balls?
Asking for a really gay friend

This picture makes me want to continue my nofap while I save money to fuck plenty of these asians when I travel to Thailand when i hit 30.

Many jurisdictions will have couples become common law marriages after living together after x amount of time.

Attached: 1528806315948.jpg (700x487, 17K)

>Maybe because you expect her to make a home and raise your Children?

The house the man pays for, and the children that he ALSO raises because fathers are the most powerful factor to your kid not turning out as a shithead?

>it would work but only if you distribute the work time 50/50 so the man works monday, tuesday and half wendsday, woman works the rest of the week.
No, because women's work isn't equal to men's.

>but most men and bosses don't want that because it's too complicated.
Yeah, that's why....

>In every other case the woman will lose too much time or have to hand over the child to external care
Yes- thus why it's stressed that they dont work, instead focus on family.