Lmfao

Lmfao

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/1027689917013344256

Attached: Capture.png (607x670, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
hollywoodreporter.com/news/trumps-walk-fame-star-multiplies-hollywood-1133678
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you kikes literally make threads on Jow Forums about your planned false flags and then do it and then blame it on Jow Forums? You people are actually pathetic.

>cut of one head and 2 more shall rise in its stead

I was just in this thread

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

YES!!!JUST EPIC!! WE DID IT MAGAPEDES!!! WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!!

Did the absolute mad men actually do it?

Now that's what I call memeing!

/diy/ ftw!

Attached: 1506755591480.jpg (336x228, 80K)

so thats what is saying. does indeed appear to be some false flag to blame this on Jow Forumsacks since the idea that was just posted on here already was executed seemingly without delay so they can go "look what this Jow Forumsacks did again" using the thread as proof. however this seems far too innocent. i dont see any outrage coming over Jow Forumsacks using some stickers. i feel like a "dont go to x tomorrow" with an actual shooting there that day would have been more of their style, but some faggy stickers seem too low energy to have a mediacycle report on Jow Forums doing that

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (717x536, 75K)

it's real...

Jow Forums memed the multiple trump stars into reality in a matter of minutes.

Attached: 1516852826639.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

why tho? is half-chan gonna get shut down because of this? no. who profits from the false-flag?

this was actually thought up the day the star was destroyed.

How is that a false flag? It's hilarious.

Attached: 1477820769884.webm (478x360, 437K)

THE FUCKING ESTABLISHMENT SO THAT WE CANT DISCUSS EVENTS IN REAL TIME AND EXPOSE LIES. Look at the state of this board right now. In a couple of days it's gone from the typical ocean of piss into straight up alt right white nationalist jewry. Unite the right is on saturday and it's obviously in preparation to set the narrative that this place is a hub of organization for their psy ops.

Stars found at 5 this morning this thread posted 4 hours ago? Wut

This won't cause any outrage or start gun grabbing. I there's no reason it's not for shits and giggles.

Attached: donald_trump_stars_2_embed.jpg (928x619, 280K)

What the fuck? Did some user do this?

>alt right white nationalist jewry
you sound crazy. got a bit of that TDS eh?

somebody really loves yu-gi-oh

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1505732305462.jpg (2687x2690, 3.49M)

hahaha Rob Reiner must be furious

so, a different star for each different incarnation of trump? 80s trump? 90s trump? apprentice trump? pre-primaries trump? nominee trump? what else is there?

Video games have taught me that the real star can be identified by a slight difference in its color palette or attack animation.

hey rabbi

whatcha doing?

>no fun allowed or you're a jew

At least this was pretty smart and not brainless vandalism with a pickaxe?

I saw the actual trump star is in front of a forever 21 store, can one of you burgers cover the 21 and replace it with a 45?

Im surprised no one did this sooner you can have a thousand stickers make for like 50$

Is this what they call star wars?

Next up for the walk of fame stick a thon...

Attached: yoursign.jpg (560x372, 49K)

Alternatively you can see it breathing ever so slightly if you stand real still
Also it's chain faces away from you instead of towards you

They should be eggshell stickers also

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

"Bill Hicks" is spelled wrongly there

Checkmate.

Wow, it actually happened, the fucking madmen.

Attached: 1485317517351.jpg (591x411, 125K)

noice

Attached: 1533652968164.jpg (640x480, 39K)

More. Billions of Donald Trump stars, everywhere. Every space possible.

I'm most impressed by how accurately they line up.

Attached: 1529456606580.gif (262x200, 498K)

The idea was posted on here today, the thread was up just recently. There is no way that anons managed to come up with an idea and execute it with professionally made stickers and stick them all over the place without being seen in just a matter of hours. If the OP was planned ahead as it appears, then it can't have been organised here and if it wasn't organised here why was it posted as an idea if it was already in the works.

Some fuckers seem to be conducting a false flag and they've jumped the gun as usual.

Wow it's like a star...fish

Attached: 1306201935826.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

where do i buy this sticker? asking for a friend

Haha who gives a shit. This is funny

>Original thread posted 14:27
>"hollywoodreporter.com/news/trumps-walk-fame-star-multiplies-hollywood-1133678 posted 15:05
>Drudge tweets 15:55
Hmmm....

Attached: 1450007938747-3.png (1293x1407, 737K)

just print it out yourself. you can get sticker paper at any office shop.

Yes this is Jow Forums tier

>WE DID IT REDDIT

>Drudge is a Jew
Did he do this?

What's with all the kikery/reddit paranoia? This makes Trump look good. Anti-Trump supporters are now known for shrieking nastiness and vandalism while Trump supporters play clever pranks that hurt nobody.
This place has really gotten a stick deep up its ass

Attached: 1523328641778.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

so, should i REEE about jews trying to blame us, or should i REEE at the nigger trying to steal Jow Forumss credit?

Just do one that says hitler

Only cost me 60 bucks of vinyl stickers. There's also some other easter eggs hidden it appears they haven't noticed yet. Remember kids vandalism is only cool when it's patriotic.

Attached: globalist scum.jpg (822x1024, 102K)

what are you even talking about you schizo

It was a covervative street artists. He said he was backed by someone who paid 1000 bucks for him to do it. Apparently the stickers were made of vinyl. The stickers got peeled off that morning by street workers. There were over 50 of them.

lmao
magapedes are cancer but honestly this is pretty funny
and well done. this is the shit that goes viral

>The effort comes from a conservative street artist who wishes to remain anonymous, but says he was motivated not only by the destruction of the president's real star, but also a recent unanimous vote by the West Hollywood City Council to recommend the removal of Trump's star due to accusations he has mistreated women.

>The anonymous artist says he's not done with his mission to preserve Trump's star. "Rip up the president's Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you're the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up," the artist tells The Hollywood Reporter.

>The artist and his cohorts, who call themselves "The Faction" and are allies of prolific conservative artist Sabo, spent $1,000 on the stars, which they printed on sheets of floor vinyl with adhesive backing, and their mission was partially financed by "a young and anonymous entrepreneur."

>The crew laminated the vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares on the Walk of Fame, though kept them covered until all were secured into place so that onlookers would not know exactly what was happening.

>"I didn't want to get hit over the head from behind. We thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's real," the artist said. "If no one peels these off, they could last there for 10 years."

>But those stars were peeled off. One Ripley's Believe It or Not! employee said the stars began to be peeled off because "we didn't want to have what happened to the old star here. Not only would the star be destroyed, but it would damage our property."

>A member of the cleaning service that deals with daily graffiti and vandalism on the Walk of Fame said, "We started at 5 o'clock in the morning and we've found about 50 stars." A street vendor added, "I was surprised, it looked pretty real."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/trumps-walk-fame-star-multiplies-hollywood-1133678

Attached: who.jpg (682x768, 115K)

I bet this is the work of SABO... conservative street artist from Los Angeles

I'm convinced

Pics or didn't happen

meant for that guys post he redid

bwahahhahaa ITS FUCKING REAL! HOW????

Hitler
Himmler
Göbbels
Gadafi
Assad
Putin

anything above?

Let's just say, not only blank squares were covered and there maybe some 'dog whistles' - The faction

I wish I could see a million stars all over every liberals homes

proof you are real and state an easteregg they havent reported

TWO STARS

Using vinyl flooring as stickers then laminating them to preserve integrity in the exposed conditions. They took the bait and only looked for out of place ones.

hay guys i bet sabo did this awhile ago. im guessing an anonymous entrepeneur backed him, probably cost around a grand. i bet him and his faction printed it on floor vinyl but cleverly left a blank vinyl on top, ripe for the peeling when the right moment revealed itself. just my theory though

Attached: 1531688501398.jpg (130x179, 7K)

it's funny. it looked like it was mexicans peeling them off. bahahaha

Attached: 1533663616433.jpg (480x515, 29K)

Hi, grandpa.

we did it reddit!!

There are actual stars covered with stickers of others names that I'm sure people would notice if they actually paid attention instead of only getting outraged at trump.

>wasting money

>"take that,liberals!!"

you drumpfkins cant be this retarded

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Using vinyl flooring as stickers
>i bet him and his faction printed it on floor vinyl

Attached: walken.jpg (400x284, 18K)

Attached: revolution.png (338x677, 128K)

Every dollar spent was a dollar not feeding a nigger. u mad?

Attached: thumb_hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-costarecord-1-2b-by-bob-fredericks-december-9756272[1].png (200x217, 25K)

To be fair most of the money was getting everyone in the same place at the same time.

KEKKKKKKKKKK

I DID THE THING. MAGAPEDES IN ALL CAPS. DRUMPF BTFO XDDDD

>spending $1000 to increase happiness in America instead of sending it to AIDSfrica to multiply suffering
This must be why money was invented

Attached: 1466390753892.png (533x354, 335K)

Attached: HAHAAH.jpg (2122x1039, 575K)

Attached: laughing mexican.png (800x800, 1.36M)

You realize that’s a memeflag right?

>today
People had been talking about it for a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1532565001603.png (1000x1000, 594K)

>inb4 some nog or chosen person smashes john depp or whoopi goldbergs star thinking its drumpfs

I'd probably rupture an organ laughing too hard so I hope it doesn't happen

Lol implying I'm not being completely honest and just use the templar flag because I secretly wish for a 8th crusade and want to meme it into reality.

if real you should have taken stars of libtard shills and replaced them with based people here and there like mel gibson, but not too obnoxious as when everything gets replaced it gets seen to early and removed

Attached: mel oven.png (627x633, 356K)

Shouldve only done a few with trump. They wouldnt have been found so quickly and they would have been found organically, possibly causing bonus outrage.

Still a great idea and excellent job of course. It says youre "prolific." What else have you done?

You start with the flood. That triggers the liberal paranoia. They'll have squads out there (because none of them have jobs) patrolling for days. Maybe a week. It will be the most walking some of these liberals have done in years. And you do nothing. They find nothing.

Then, when they have grown tired of standing watch... you do it again. But this time, subtle and organic.

Trust me if they get found before the city removes them you'll shit your pants laughing. The whole point was to put up trump everywhere to distract everyone from the real elephant in the room and so far it's gone according to plan.

These need to pop up on sidewalks across the country.

im just gonna leave this here so i dont lose this file. do not save.

do not misuse your printers and super glue anons! please behave.

Attached: donald_trump.png (1000x956, 802K)

Glorious!

it...it will be okay.... dru....drumpf can't hurt us

Attached: 1527790991314.jpg (420x572, 57K)

Attached: 1521300897653.jpg (408x431, 89K)

I’m implying that you’re a stupid faggot and so is that other faggot

KEK