European Borders

This is how I think that the borders in Europe should be? Thoughts?

Attached: How Europe should be.png (2988x2187, 569K)

We're not German here. Your map is shit.

hate it, no croatia over everything

Very nice ,aproved

Attached: 88ce195b584990f1080d0c78fdcc8aa1.gif (360x396, 2M)

>Britannia
>England flag
Not sure if b8 or just stupid

based and redpilled

lol fuck off with the slavs and french africa niggers, but croatia is ok

but I don't want Serbia or Bosnia

Turkey shouldn't exist and giving the Germans East Prussia doesn't make sense anymore.

Also Alsace-Lorraine. It's French. Revanchism over that is dead.

Shit

Only dumbass new worlders believe in the concept of "Britannia" being a single entity.

>leaving no economic tax zone micro nations left
Imagine the kvetching

>Revanchism over that is dead.
It's not dead in my heart.

also having the Faroe Islands part of Britannia and excluding them from your Nordic Union seems odd.

It's ok. We will germanize you.

Yup.

aber ich brauche es nicht. Let's just be nice neighbors

Ulster is British.

Attached: IMG_1995.png (600x700, 117K)

user, armenia isn't even where you placed it. I understand you wanted to include Georgia with armenia but the territory that constitutes modern(and historical) armenia isn't even included

are you actually autistic?

you sure? periphery France seems to be quite poor and run down when you drive through. there are lots of houses for sale. look across the border to Baden and you have one of the most prosperous regions of Europe.

Schland looks like a fat slop, not esthetic at all. But i'm okay with it. The bigger, the better.

Britannia annexes Ireland and Hungary gets all that Balkan land.

>Czechoslovakia
>not even a bit of Czechia in it
What is that abomination

Attached: 1516489438521.jpg (616x674, 66K)

>there are lots of houses for sale
Yes, in my street 2 empty houses for sale, and more in the town. I like it like that, means less migrants

Attached: big.png (1204x644, 42K)

Isn't that a dangerous way to think about it? Every potential house not being occupied by a white French family is one more potential entry way for government buyouts and subsidized housing for new immigrant families in your neighborhood.

FUCKING EPIC WOAHOHHHAHAHA GRRRROSSGERMANISCHINIUM REICH ROMAN EMPIERE HELLENIC ROMAN BYZANTIUM EPMREIR FUCIGNKING TURKES BIGG SYRIA CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD WHOOOOAHAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 202.jpg (446x534, 108K)

you have a point there, but if migrants will come they will be generally lower quality in France than in Germany.

>Georgia is Armenia

kek

Give poland Latvia and Ukraine and call it the polsh common wealth

kek

In theory it could be, but the lack of activity puts everyone off, even coloreds. Also we have a fairly rough winter here compared to most of the country, africans hate it

the poles are so based, whoah! white ethnostate, last chance of europe, wow, they are so bases! just give them everything, it will be so cool!

i agree but i think theyre supposed to be imperial vassal states meant to be crushed under your boot? otherwise theyre gonna quarrel and duck everything up ww1 and 1990s style again

Attached: A05A33BA-A8F1-4E3E-BD94-BC483A19A85B.png (650x650, 37K)

>Jow Forums hates ayyyrabs
>OP gives Greece and Italy ancient lands in Africa and Asia and Spain land held after the reconquista (I think)
>everyone approves

Do you want arabs or not, Jow Forums?

exactly my thoughts

Why do abos hate us?

Attached: 1C962D7F-5068-49D5-BB5C-4EFEE2378EB5.jpg (900x720, 101K)

those lands are for ethnic greeks and italians tho