Stop comparing arabs to niggers

We arabs have done many great things and have a very rich history. Arabs have made many great inventions and have had large empires. Arab architecture and culture is rich and beautiful. We conquered many places and also had slavery. Comparing us to niggers is very offensive tbhtbh especially because many of us arabs are genetically close to whites. I will admit that years of interbreeding has fucked up modern arabs and the refugees in europe are fucked but we are still nowhere near niggers. Also PAKIS are not arab so stop associating us with them, they are basically niggers

Attached: 47B247D5-AD05-4BAF-9C20-420D8E4FF657.jpg (2560x2048, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
archive.is/Hb8em
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Aswad_al-Du'ali
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9gOpE-t54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1514037661849.jpg (832x827, 87K)

A shitskin is a shitskin, Muslim cretin especially. A literal slave religion is the Arabs' only crowning achievement

You had nothing. You were savages and stole from the civilizations you killed.

There's literally nothing wrong with christian arabs.

They are cucks who play victim 24/7 like blacks.

There should be a well nuked parking-place from Tripolis to Islamabad.

Sounds like Western Muslims to me; wanna make a swap?

Arabs aren’t as bad as blacks, but they do present unique problems that still shouldn’t be allowed in modern society.

Attached: 11B6BFBE-A325-417F-8256-AD3CFBF8D373.jpg (500x363, 30K)

Remember the last great thing Arabs have done?...not since they became Muslims and earned nigger status.

Attached: 1531889236944.jpg (2000x1000, 440K)

this. Without Persians, Syriacs, and Greeks they'd still be superstitious illiterates eating lizards in the desert.

Wait that describes a lot of them in the present too.

But because of inbreeding many of you guys have the IQ and mannerisms of US blacks

Get out of my country, sand nigger.

Go neck yourself, retard.

Attached: aa1.png (1500x1159, 733K)

Most of the terrorist attacks in the West are done by either Pakis, Afghans or Maghrebis (fake arabs)

Nothing wrong with FGM it keeps your wife tight and ensures she’s a virgin until marriage. Why does other peoples genitals concern you?

then stop acting like niggers jesus fuck how hard is this to understand

bedouins are nigger dumbass

Attached: 1533585744797.png (4103x3264, 193K)

>We arabs
>check flag
t. abdul al londoni

But we still managed to conquer them and ruled them in their own lands so whos the superior one huh?

Somalis are not even real niggers
They are c*ucasians with black skn

That map is a proof you are niggers. Even niggers do FGM, hahahahaha.

Christ, of course its a fucking bong flag. If your society is so great WHY are you there? Yeah that's what I thought, fucknut. You have to go back. You blood worshipping orangutan.

What about niggeria and central africa, big boy?

This is fucking lies and defamation.

Because we forced our culture onto niggers, we used to do fgm on our black slaves thats why they do it now.

They have wh*toid influence

debunked meme study with poor unreliable methodology
archive.is/Hb8em

Most Western Muslims are not arabs

>white influence
So this means all niggers imported to brazil/USA in 16th-18th century are white. Perfect... wrong location nigger. Go back to /wewuzkangz/

No that means they are partly wh*te
Also
>Ancap
>Does not into basic maths
hah

And now you are disgusting, inbred, retarded dogs. Congrats!

Sword of islam strikes again

Attached: 1524601726360.png (186x160, 30K)

Arabs are just stupider, less threatening Jews. You are not white, you're Semites and for all I care you might as well be niggers because you're just as set to destroy my civilization as them.

Attached: Inbreeding.jpg (815x522, 106K)

Iranians are not Arab you stupid whitoid

So? I thought you were supposed to love your fellow slaves?

>We Arabs
>British Flag

How has no one noticed this?

Attached: Rhojack.png (249x203, 9K)

The point is, they do not have white influence you bubblehead idiot. I niggeria, everyone has flat wide noses, there's no trace of whiteness. Bear this in mind troll poster.

I didn't mention Iranians anywhere, newfag. Iranians are not Semites.

Please tell me whats so great about your western society that arabs are “ruining”?

we need worldwide sterilization for non whites lmao

You're right, you aren't the same.
At least niggers can sing and dance.

I love them but we are not the same.

French is even worse

1% white is still white you WH*TE snownigger

Lmao we dont even need steralisation for whites because you are going extinct anyways

lol Arabs are considered worse than pakis and Indians in England.Get the fuck out of my country sand nigger.

You're 15% black, get sterlized subhuman like those ethiopians in israel

It's not a matter of what's "great" or not, this isn't your civilization and if you move here and try to destroy it then you deserve everything you get. You're a nigger so you obviously aren't going to find value in the West anyway. Only more evolved races can find value in such things.

Jews are arabs, you retard

As if Christianity wasn't created by literal slaves. At least Talmud establishes who the masters are.

nigger showing his iq

You're too black and it shows

>Memeflag showing his lying ability
Nice try Israel

Attached: 1531311277002.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

Western Christianity is a re-skinned version of Babylonian Paganism

>all these african nation chiming in
>ERRYON A NIGGA BUT ME DOE!

Attached: The Greek Dhimmi Golden Age.jpg (1335x1029, 486K)

Attached: persia and islam.png (1771x648, 136K)

>Arabs have made many great inventions
it is truly my belief that arabs just invaded other cultures and scratched their names on everything.

>Pakis, Afghans or Maghrebis (fake arabs)
They are fake Arabs the same way they are fake Inuits or fake Japanese. They have nothing to do with Arabs, especially not Pakis and Afghans.

Your civilisation is trash
We dont like it
We are changing it
Cry more

I was referring to maghrebis

Oh

Sandshits are savages. Even if they conquered all those nations. They will never be superior to the ones they attacked.

We are and always will be
Suck my big arab cock the same way the greeks and Syriacs did

Funny how memeflags are anti Arab all the sudden, when usually they are anti white. Almost like most memeflags are....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT ARABIC GRAMMAR MADE BY PERSIANS KEK I WONT EVEN BOTHER READING THIS RETARDED POST JUST en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_al-Aswad_al-Du'ali

Open boarders for Israel.

t. sand nigger larping as a nigger

T.Kike

Arabs deserve to not have their countries bombed and I agree that they have actually done shit and honestly I like how they don't let their women be whores.

That being said get out of white countries reeeeeeeeee.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>butthurt sandfags
Keep being mad monkey children. Even if you went over those nations and scribbled your shit name all over their discoveries. You will never be superior.You will be like unpleasing parasites, that keep shitting kids and eating the hosts.In the end perhaps you parasites will be the only left. Because no smart human life form would accept to live in a world where cockroaches are everywhere.

fuck nazis, jews and you goat fuckers too jesus christ is the one and only light

Attached: Carth.jpg (320x320, 44K)

Look at that sand nigger IQ calling me a kike when I just said open boarders for Israel. Get the fuck out of America you sub 90 IQ subhuman desert nigger. You're all fucking worthless and BTW God thinks you're a beast, he doesn't love you and you will not be saved.

t. Godless faggot

agreed open borders for israel and send all inbreds to gas chambers

>Acting like a pro wrestler
>calls other subhumans

Kek niggas are retarded, im not believe anything i read here any more

Juice

Atleast you’re honest
But no we will stay, tis our home now

You do know that you are the ones that will get cucked and feminized, not make this some Islamic caliphate or whatever?

Western Muslims are worse than cuck Christians.

>acting like a pro wrestler
>????????????????????

Yeah you are a fucking subhuman and you have a soul just like communists but you can't be saved. Fucking parasite.

>fuck nazi's
>fuck the greatest civilization since The Roman Empire
>???????

Attached: 1531781974739.jpg (1920x1280, 910K)

You're barely 1 gradient above niggers but you think you're not like them. Hilarious. You think you're going to be able to stay in our lands? People with sub 90 IQ's don't make good soldiers, you're only chance is to sacrifice yourselves like vietcong insectoids and even then you won't win. I can't wait until we colonize you again, I thank you for the cheap labor and oil in advance.

you can stay in sweden but that's it lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9gOpE-t54

>another ad hominem
>calling others subhuman

Im in the UK and theres more and more of us coming and staying

anybody who fucks a goat in the ass is a nigger.

They all have the same religion and fight among themselves instead of reforming their religion and helping their lowest members. The only thing that sets them apart is their monopoly on fuels and the foresight of a tiny minority to control that resource.

Im in the UK and theres more and more of us coming and staying

White men and women literally lead the world in beastality.

Yeah no

Ok

Attached: 97C0B753-CAE4-4967-BE4F-176ADD38E365.jpg (1242x765, 232K)

>Arabs have made many great inventions and have had large empires.

Your inventions were all stolen from the Greeks and Romans when your people sacked and burned Alexandria.

>Arab architecture and culture is rich and beautiful.

Also stolen from the Greeks and Romans. The fact you changed it up a bit doesn't count as innovation.

>We conquered many places and also had slavery.

Anyone can do that. There have been nigger empires, too.

>Comparing us to niggers is very offensive tbhtbh especially because many of us arabs are genetically close to whites.

Close doesn't count.

>I will admit that years of interbreeding has fucked up modern arabs and the refugees in europe are fucked but we are still nowhere near niggers.

You are inbred, violent fuckers who were that way 2000 years ago and are no better today. The fact your fanatical armies stole the Byzantine and Persian Empires' wealth and knowledge and a few of you were smart enough to use it for just a little while shows that, even when handed all the knowledge of the two great ancient civilizations, you still would all rather fuck your cousins, behead each other, and destroy other, more prosperous societies. Arabs are scum.

>Also PAKIS are not arab so stop associating us with them, they are basically niggers

Fair point, Pakis are shit. But Arabs aren't much better. Until your race can behave itself, both in your own countries and in others, you can all fuck right off. As far as I'm concerned, Arabs are just as bad as niggers in the West.

Attached: 1496454190070.png (962x1035, 1.52M)

get the fuck out of the UK subhuman sandnigger

so you'd choose a christian shitskin over an agnostic(or whatever else) white?

look muslims are dick sucking faggots. Being a nigger is the least of your problems.

Source? Oh wait, Arabs don't even keep stats or prosecute people who fuck animals - too busy being in a state of turmoil and living like niggers from the 15th century.

Well isnt that what most civilizations do? you dumb fuck !

an ar*b is essentially a kike-nigger hybrid. it's not even a joke

if you find an ar*b with no people or cameras around, kill it. nothing good comes out of these shitskinned animals

>We arabs have done many great things and have a very rich history.
Stopped reading there.
You are a crossbreed between the niggers and the jews.
You achieved nothing but killing, stealing and enslaving and have no culture.
You also worship a merchant caravan raider child rapist.

Oh fuck British flag

Attached: IMG_0418.jpg (1024x699, 353K)

You are muslims. This is the only one problem with you.

And now your welfare niggers