Why is it that most gun owners are white, conservative men...

Why is it that most gun owners are white, conservative men? From what I can tell it's because all of you are insecure in your masculinity for one thing, and on top of that you subscribe to the idiotic conspiracy that "someone" is out to get white men.

Spoiler alert: no one is out to get you. Stop trying to make your dinky winky look bigger by carrying around a gun. All it does is make you look like even more of an asshole and makes the rest of us that much more determined to take them away from you.

Conservative white men wrote the Constitution and the Second Amendment and founded the NRA. Just look where that has gotten us. Stop pretending to be victims when you are the ones preventing common sense gun laws resulting in countless deaths.

Attached: 1529756451159.jpg (658x499, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1522150481782.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

yea cuz white men are the smartest beings on the face of the planet

lol that looks like it would hurt your front

why are gun grabbers so obsessed with penises?

I have a perfectly average penis, I just like guns and freedom, aka white values.

>spoiler I’m not white

>t. tiny pee pee

they like larping as revolutionaries, and I shit you not "protectors".

why are most leftist's so obsessed with depriving everyone of american freedom? sure let some black people sell some crack to each other because that's culture but if a white man has a gun oh that's racist

>insulting someones penis size will change the Constitution or that person’s opinion on gun control
Thanks for saving the world, Boomer user.

Attached: 934F21C2-C520-47B8-93CE-86F59CF90243.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

look boss I posted it again
sage

is it that the left hate america and want to destroy america in order to bring about some new world order of no borders?

why would you NOT want the ability to effectively defend yourself and your home. home invasions don't happen all the time but they do happen. also do you really feel safer in a country where the only armed people are the corrupt government and professional criminals? if you don't like the US constitution maybe you should gtfo. there are lots of countries with strict gun laws on the planet.

Attached: masshooting.jpg (454x419, 113K)

>Why is it that most gun owners are white, conservative men?
I keep finding selfies of american negroids posing with handguns and pointing them at the camera.
It seems like the ones who are trying to compensate for something are those niggers.
Also, don't most firearm kills come from pistols/revolvers instead of shotguns/rifles?

Ridiculous, isn't it? And these same people call themselves "patriots" but apparently they don't love this nation enough to DO SOMETHING about children getting shot at school.

Sad.

Attached: 1533785765779.jpg (810x529, 79K)

High IQ

children getting shot further's their agenda of reeling in more and more of american liberty and freedom

>insecure in masculinity
t. never been to a firing range
>no one is out to get you
...until you least expect it, which is why it is smart to own and be ready to use a gun for self defense
>all of this herd mentality "guns just make you look like an insecure tiny-dick asshole" bullshit
Try living a single day of your life not giving a fuck about what people think about you. I might do you some good.

Attached: AEC7678B-324D-4C40-AF80-D02C6097E462.jpg (320x416, 51K)

Yet another liberal 'PROJECTING' their personal phobias on other people..... again.

me on the right

Attached: 29f4705b7f8f7fa4e457c9cd43b1836375963eaa80dbc68e214d2127b821f3f9.png (988x948, 277K)

>that much more determined to take them away from you.
>idiotic conspiracy that "someone" is out to get white men
My guns are for you. Just for you. I hope you get to meet one of them one day.

bait thread aside, i appreciate the craftmanship, im very jealous of you americlaps.
it would be fun to build one if it was legal and also would be nice self defence vs muslims who raid homes every day

Want to rethink that? I'm a good 4 inches soft.

Shitty bait, just another liberal fag with penises on the mind 24/7.

Attached: 1533642630984.jpg (864x628, 111K)

Big dick, little dick, I'm the one with the gun.

>I'm a good 4 inches soft.
>it's the best he can do

Every time you see pasta..remember kids...

It's perfectly legal to build your own AR15 WITHOUT SERIAL NUMBERS
Silencers can be legal and easy to get
You don't have to be 21 to own a handgun
You can conceal carry a AR15 pistol legally
A sawed off shotgun is just a $200 tax
Owning 10,000 rounds of ammunition is not a crime
60 round magpul drums work great and are good for pissing off liberals
A gift is NOT a straw purchase
You don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64&t=

Attached: 1533360781725.png (615x611, 188K)

So, short guns are ok?
I want a banshee

>having and using rights is bad
Eat shit.