>reviewing resumes
>"right wing conservative" in ideology section
>into the trash it goes

happens daily, rural and suburban retards shouldn't have jobs

Attached: 3d2.png (600x515, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

BULLSHIT

>Ideology section
>Has never actually seen a resume

whens the last time you got a job paying over 200k a year?

oh right. your a poor rural retard

im trashin ya fuck boi

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

No, you aren't. I actually do the hiring for my company. You're getting wrecked, punk. May as well give it up.

>happens daily, rural and suburban retards shouldn't have jobs
as someone who has hired, i can tell you this is true. but not because of political ideology, but because of shit like hygiene, personal appearence, being late for interview, or not having something as simple as not having a fucking pen. the last one is the one that i saw the most. all got filed in the round file cabinet(trash can).

Wow, leftist isn't familiar with how resumes look.

Attached: sage-04.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

youre just a mad trumping piece of rural filth

SNOWFLAKE! see? how do you like it? go cry in a corner bitch

Attached: 1532566506440.jpg (639x891, 112K)

>"right wing conservative" in ideology section
>ideology section

Said no resume ever

>Ideology section

That doesn't sound legal.

It is legal to put it on there, just like it would be legal for him to say that he was an embezzling, drug addicted pedophile. It would be legal for him to write those things, just as it would be legal for the HR person to immediately throw it in the trash.

what a retarded slide thread

>can't use the correct form of you're
>calls other people retard
kys faggot

>Ideology section

Is this something people put on a resume? I own a software business and I've hired at least ten people and have never seen someone add political views to a resume nor have I asked for their views(though I do vet them personally).

>an embezzling, drug addicted pedophile.
Why would a Hollywood actor be sending out resumes? They have agents.

>>be employer
>>reviewing resumes
>>"right wing conservative" in ideology section

wtf?

>>Ideology section
>>Has never actually seen a resume
This

>Wow, leftist isn't familiar with how resumes look.

kek

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 88K)

>Ideology section
They're not sending their best.

Attached: 1530434376946.jpg (480x325, 17K)

> Not editing your ideology section for the job you're applying for.

I put conservative when I was applying for industrial jobs and liberal when applying for tech jobs.

>be leftwing retard
>be a total loser bitter at the right because you were indoctrinated to be so
>LARP as an employer
>pretend you have the final say over rightwing people getting employed
>make up bullshit about an “ideology section” because like most leftwing retards you have zero understanding of how the world actually works
>pretend it happens daily to mask the fact that you’re a bitter loser

Why though? Also, not that you’re an intelligent person or anything but surely you would do the same to niggers seeing as how they’re even dumber?

>your a poor rural retard

And you’re a genuine retard

Kek

Then you kiss the right wing guy's ass to fix your server.

Attached: nedry2.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Yeah its right next to the IQ section.

Relax son. What this here is a shill thread. The intent is to frighten and dissuade people from expressing right-wing political opinions IRL.

They're trying to gaslight you. Always do the opposite of what shills want.

I thought at least some of you retards had common sense.

Attached: 800 (1).png (625x626, 146K)

No one would put that on a resume

It's almost like leftists have never worked a day in their lives and don't know what a resume looks like.